• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking (SU/OOC Thread)

Which Guardian Power do you like the most?

• Total voters

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
But it is too hard to pronounce~

Anyway, what type are we scarce of pokemon with?

... I guess I could go with a Flying-type. What do you people think?

Also, RPM, I know we can't have fully evolved forms but... can bug pokemon be exempted? I mean like Beautifly and such?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Okay, I'm not using a Bug Pokemon. I was just curious as to the evolutions... since the basic Bug Pokemon and Clampearl can't reach their full potential without evolving.

Anyway, I think I just have the thing. Metronome just brings in all kinds of fun to an RP after all~ -Evil sneer-

Name: Hikari Kei

Nickname: Hikari

Species: Togetic

Team: Geode

Job: Member

Appearance: She wears a silk, forest-green scarf around her neck that shines brilliantly in the sunlight. She also has amber colored eyes and the pattern on her body glistens and changes color now and then.

Personality: A cheerful little runt, she smiles at everyone she meets. She is rarely down, and is very clingy towards her 'Onee-chan'.

She likes to play with other people and likes anything warm. Her hobby is collecting evolution stones.

History: Hikari is taken in as a egg by a rescue team one day when it was found out that she was an orphan. The team, who raised her since birth, made her an 'honorary member' and taught her their attacks even though she was little. She was close to each member and is especially attached to her 'sister' who gave her the name 'Hikari'.

The day of her 12 birthday, she evolved. Unfortunately, the day after that, disaster struck. Only one returned, her sister who was stuck in depression, from a mission and after that she also left, effectively disbanding the team. After much dedication, she decides to follow her sister, even if she has to fly to another region.

Level: 20

Moveset: Metronome, Ancientpower, Water Pulse, Flamethrower, Magical Leaf, Extrasensory

Yeah, yeah. I know what you people are thinking, but I couldn't resist. It sounds good anyway right?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Just a heads up, I'm not going to be as active as I would like. My sister hogs the computer all the time and won't listen to reason. So I'll try my best to post when I get the chance. Sometimes I'll have very little time so my posts may be kind of short.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I already know what to post. I'll be bringing in Hikari. But I'll be posting tomorrow morning (+9:00) since it is late here.

Wasn't able to post earlier since my Laptop keeps on crashing when I do.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Feel free to wake my character up when your ready for a mission, don't mind what he says, he does want to do one :P

Years
May I still join?

Name: Jade P. Brax

Nickname: Jay, Jade.

Species: Absol
Team: Silence

Job: Member

Appearance:
359.png
A normal Absol, but the black parts are slightly tinted blue.

Personality: Jade is a courageous young girl. She likes playing with other pokemon, but she also likes battling. She gets angry easily. If she gets angry at you, be careful as she won't stop until she gets at you. She also is a pro at scratching, even if she's not suppose to! She only really respects her teammates, Regigigas and her only living siblings - Adrial and her dad.

History: When she was younger, her parents were in a good rescue team. She made up her mind to join a good rescue team, until her parents got betrayed and killed by people in their group. From that day on, she always wanted to join the bad teams. Not because she was bad, because her family got killed by two of their closest friends. She set off looking. After a week or two, she met team Silence. They had always wanted a young girl to charm the pokemon before they killed them. This girl was her.

Level: 36

Moveset: Will be shown in RP.

RP Sample: (optional)

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
So much for knowing what to post. Well, I'll try to improvise.

Hotaru hardly did anything. But I guess that's what you get when you try to pin a Phobic Vulpix against her worst Nightmare. Phobias are very hard to come out off.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Is there anything planned for team silver so far I recall 2 member have met and encountered their guardian. Is team Silver's leader even active? Cause I haven't heard anything so far.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Them, the Aipom, and some of team silence.

Still, if the RP members don't participate soon, I'll bet RPM has plans in case of something like that happening.

Anyway, I'll be making a long post sometime soon. I'll be bringing in Hikari for team Geode, and ... something or the other.

I'll apologize in advance if my post length is long.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I cant post if none of my teammates post :( I'm hoping it's because of the team name and not me. If the first is actually the case, I suggest renaming team geode to something more umm, sparkly, I guess would be the correct terminology.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Junebug, if you're Team Silence Leader, then lead us! Please, I'm all alone here! Or someone talk to me! I could still be in town! My post was deliberately ambiguous so anyone could interact with me!

Why am I still alone?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Well then, I'll be posting a little something. I hope it enriches the RP though, you guys can jump in and interact. Also, Zapdos, I'll be posting a member of team Geode. Treat her well! (A little suggestion: Have the Hoothoot tell you guys about her.)

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Ah sh-... I spent a hour typing my post then suddenly a baddie post pops up that contradict my whole post. After I posted it.

Geh, what now?

*mumbles* Slow internet connection... Gateway Timeout... *mumbles*

Ah, idea! How about let's not send the Magmortar back, then let the Ponyta (Forgot her... his? Er, its name) join in!

3 Baddies vs 4 Goodie-two-shoes

Last edited:
Back