• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone up for helping me? I Need..

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
I really need these Event Pokemon, all them must be Untouched Please

10 Anniversary

with OT: 10 ANNIV. Not 10 ANIV. Prefer UK but ill accept US aswell for now.

-RAKIOU
-SUCUNE
-ENTEI
-LUGIA
-HO-OH
-LATIOS
-PIKACHU

MYSTRY Mew

PBR PKTOPIA Pikachu with both Surf and Volt Tackle

WHMKR Jirachi

SPACE C Deoxys

Aslo im wondering if you could get these Pokemon at events?
-KYOGRE
-GROUDON
-RAYQUAZA
-DEOXYS

Im putting on offer most of these Pokemon that i captured on the game and Events that my m8 has caught and traded with me, so i know they are Legit but cloned.
Also im trading the easy to capture Legendary Pokemon that are in D/P..

If anyone is willing to help me, ill be greatfull

Cheers.

I will get more Pokemon soon to put up here.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
Not intrested in shines........

i do have two but of course im not trading them..if i could clone them then yes i would

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2007
how about event deoxys what you got to trade

i can clone what are the events

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2007
want me to clone them ill even give you my deoxys to holdand shiny rayquaza so i dont steal them

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
want me to clone them ill even give you my deoxys to holdand shiny rayquaza so i dont steal them

what Pokemon will you trade then for them as your just going to clone them and have them for free??

i have lv 5 or 17 wishmaker
and lv.30 and 38 mew

i would like Lv 5 Jirachi and Lv.30 Mew..but as u read i dont have much to offer so what will you want for them?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
niknak94x - Not intrested at the moment but thanks..if you had any of the those ones i want then maybe

BoBoMaster13 - I do but i dont wanna trade them unless i have the 10ANIV ones, and as you read i cant clone, if i could then i would.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
?????????????????????????????????? got in a traded

You said - i can keep deoxys to hold and shiny rayquaza so i dont steal them when u clone them but when you finish cloneing them i give u deoxys and rayquaza back and u get to keep the 2 clones u would do so i have NOTHING???

Back