• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-oh 112's Mystery gift system

Years
Hi, I have a problem
Every time I use the script (the link of your script or mine)
Just get the message but did not receive your gift, you know why?
thanks

Years
for some reason my game won't start-up anymore due to this error: Script <scriptname> line 160: SyntaxError occurred.

When I check this, it seems it crashes on calling: rescue

:/

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Hi, I have a problem
Every time I use the script (the link of your script or mine)
Just get the message but did not receive your gift, you know why?
thanks

It's an old link, before I added the new features I don't update it.

for some reason my game won't start-up anymore due to this error: Script <scriptname> line 160: SyntaxError occurred.

When I check this, it seems it crashes on calling: rescue

:/

Full error report, I don't get the error.

Years
The strangest thing is that it didn't left an error log behind where the error was comming from, but according to the syntax error it shows that it keeps crashing while calling rescue in the script.

No idea why it does that...
Maybe i've put into the wrong script category?
I don't know, the tutorial doesn't look that clear to me... But your trading script actually does.

*Note: I do use the 24th December release of Essentials, don't know if that will affect the script?

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
The strangest thing is that it didn't left an error log behind where the error was comming from, but according to the syntax error it shows that it keeps crashing while calling rescue in the script.

No idea why it does that...
Maybe i've put into the wrong script category?
I don't know, the tutorial doesn't look that clear to me... But your trading script actually does.

*Note: I do use the 24th December release of Essentials, don't know if that will affect the script?

Use the new release, that's the problem.

Years
Tried the latest version today, with the Mystery Gift DLC, but still the exact same error...
Again crash on line 160, no logs were made.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Ok, lemme take a look at it.

EDIT: Fixed it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2012
Awesomeness! I just tested it out, it works PERFECTLY. Except for the misspelling of "is" in the "Party full" message. Is there a way that we can add in a Mystery Gift option on the title screen? I'm going to look into it myself. I'm not much of a scripter, but I can do a few things.

EDIT: Now I'm having a website problem. I've used webs.com, but I can't seem to upload .txt files. Can you help on this? I started with a personal website. The website is here, pkvoid.webs.com, even though there is almost nothing there.

REEDIT: Just found the File Uploader. Problem Solved.

Last edited:

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Awesomeness! I just tested it out, it works PERFECTLY. Except for the misspelling of "is" in the "Party full" message. Is there a way that we can add in a Mystery Gift option on the title screen? I'm going to look into it myself. I'm not much of a scripter, but I can do a few things.

EDIT: Now I'm having a website problem. I've used webs.com, but I can't seem to upload .txt files. Can you help on this? I started with a personal website. The website is here, pkvoid.webs.com, even though there is almost nothing there.

REEDIT: Just found the File Uploader. Problem Solved.

wow, I can't believe I misspelled is...

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Does it display the Message you made?

EDIT: Try now.

Last edited:

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
if you get the message but when I just said "the gift is corrupted" and it ends.

PS: you can get a demo if it works for you?

it works fine for me, are you using the 28th january release of poke-essentials?

Back