• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunflorazumarill's Hula Girl Pics

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
trixiehula9xs.jpg

OKay now! I have another pic to post tonight! This time it happens to be one of my favorite Pokémon characters, Trixie from "Love, Totodile Style!" She happens to be doing a hula performance out in the rain! I took the liberty of throwing in rainbow streamers and confetti to give the pic a performance persona. Also, I made numerous raindrops and rain splatters on the sand to indicate the rainy weather. For the Pokémon, Golduck can be hard to draw sometimes. Nothing else to say except there is a chance I could be real busy with pics next week to make up for lost time, so remember to keep this topic open!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
lizahula7tk.jpg

I'm sorry that I have to double post here, but I have another pic to post. This time, it's Liza's turn to be in a hula skirt and flowers! She just happens to be showing herself off on an island cliff with her Charizard, Charla. I dedicate this pic to Crystal Clair, who I wanted to post in here before I posted it. But it seems I can't wait any longer to show her this pic. Please try to keep posting in here so that more pics can be posted.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Do Flannery! I command it! Or maybe, just MAYBE, you could do Sheena from ToS....
Anyway, these are great stylised art. The eyes are really good (I can NEVER get anime eyes right! >.<). Keep up the good work!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
flanneryhula5gn.jpg

Dragon-Chan, your wish has been granted! Next up, Lavaridge Gym Leader Flannery! As you can see, Flannery has decied to try doing the hula... in front of an active island volcano! She's also trying her luck with tiki torches! This pic is for all you Flannery lovers and those of you who've wanted to see her in a very cool-looking hula skirt! Keep this thread alive with your comments, because I'm going to really try to produce more pics of this theme over time!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Sorry for double posting once more and for waiting so long to do another pic, but there's a lot of things I do other than making these pics and sometimes I find it tough to do them. However, I plan on once again trying to step up production and get more pics done. I've also went and added a directory of my completed pics on the first page for quick and easy access. In fact, I've just done another pic tonight to show you guys!

mollyhula0ct.jpg

This time, I've done Molly Hale from Pokémon 3 The Movie as an adult! What this most likely happens to be is that Molly is dreaming of herself in a hula skirt doing a hula dance and Entei's there to watch her. I based the scenery off of the "beach area" from Pokémon 3 The Movie. Now I don't want to stress too much, but help keep this topic alive so that I can continue to post more of my hula pics! In fact, there may be a chance I'll have another ready to post tomorrow!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Wow! That's cool! The thing is, their eyes would be nicer looking if you didn't outline the white part, that makes them look dark.
Could you do Cassidy? For reference pics, just try google, she's an easy find. And maybe even Whitney... I could see it now. lots of pink
And btw, Flannery's hair is supposed to be more of a red.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Lisa from Pokemon 3 would be cool. *ponder*

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Okay. Before I get to this next pic, I'll tell you that the three you requested will be coming up next. In other words, don't worry because I'll try to get to them and get them done for you guys. In fact, I may have a plan for what pics I'll be doing next. Just wait and see what pics I'll have in store for you after this one!

juliethula6bv.jpg

All right now! Here's my tenth pic! It happens to be Juliet from "Love at First Flight"! Now here's the scenario; Juliet and Romeo have gotten married and are spending their honeymoon in Hawaii. Juliet has decided to put on a vibrant hula skirt and perform her part of Illumise and Volbeat's Light Dance. You can see Illumise near her. (I may have messed up a little with Illumise's eyes.) Now before I close this pic's presentation, I have a little visual trivia question for you. In this pic above, what can you see on one of Juliet's right fingers that represents what she and Romeo have gone and done?

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Answer: A ring? I duun know what its for but I think its the ring.

Anyways, for your next request can you do Roxanne?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Danyelle said:
Answer: A ring? I duun know what its for but I think its the ring.

Yes, it's Juliet's wedding ring. Watch the episode "Love at FIrst FLight" and you'll understand.

Now my next requests are Cassidy, Whitney, Lisa, and Roxanne. However, I've started and am working on a three-part pic that I plan on posting this week. I will get to those four requests right after. Let's just say that this pic trilogy I'm working on I hopw to look very cool. Who it consists of is a surprise. Try guessing who they are.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
All right now! I may have taken a while to get done, but it's finally finished! Now before I get to showing you my work, I should tell you a little about one of the Pokémon shown in these pics. It's name is Foresteon, and it's a Grass-type Eevee evolution of my own creation. You can find out some more great details about it in this post from my "Created Pokémon" thread. Now to unveil my next three pics:

kimonosistershulaa0gm.jpg

kimonosistershulab7cf.jpg

kimonosistershulac6ys.jpg

Here it is! It's the Kimono Sisters that are dressed as hula dancers this time! These are actually revised versions of pics I've done almost two years ago (and posted here on Pokécommunity well over a year ago). Anyway, the Kimono Sisters are performing a combination of kimono and hula dancing. I also decided to throw in Sakura since it felt unfair to leave her out of the dance. I also added a cousion of the Kimono Sisters, who I'll name Laiyuri, to dance with Sakura. Laiyuri has a Foresteon (explained at the top of this post). Anyway, it was a little difficult adding in the Pokémon to the pics due to lack of room, but I suceeded in doing so.

For the record, the Kimono Sisters (minus Sakura and Laiyuri) dress up as hula girls for a contest in the Orange Islands in a fic of mine called "Orange Island Spring Break". Also, one last thing, you may notice Sasuki has on a wedding ring. That's because in my fics and to me, at sometime after Ash and friends visited the Kimono Sisters the second time, Sasuki married Morty and the two of them live together in her sisters' house. (I call this shipping "EcruteakShipping".) Now to top off this presentation of pics, can anyone guess the patterns of the Kimono Sisters' hula outfits?

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Cool! Foresteon looks like a mix between a flareon and a grass type almost but its not because of the shape. The ears are practically the only thing similar to Flareon but not even thats close enough XD

Also the pics are really awesome. I cant draw that well at all.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
whitneyhula4bu.jpg

Crystal Clair, I ended up finally doing one of your requests! I'm proud to present for my next female dressed as a hula dancer, Whitney! And as you requested, lots of pink! Whitney's simply on the beach in a pink hula skirt along with her Clefairy and Miltank (which may be a little off). Also, to reflect the Plain Badge, I made the beach scenery... plain. Now before I really go on my own here, I'll be doing my other three requests; Roxanne, Cassidy, and Lisa! Keep commenting on my pics!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Sorry for being on hiatus with this topic for almost three weeks, but I got kind of lazy and was busy with lots of other things, like I usually do. To quote D.J. Qualls' character in "The Core", I multitask as you breathe. Anyway, I plan to really try to speed up production with making my pics and happen to have another one to present to you!

lukahula2mp.jpg

Next up in this series of pics happens to be Luka from the Whirl Islands! As you can see, Luka is trying on a teal hula skirt and sea-green lei as she stands near the water on the beaches of Red Rock Isle (hence the red cliffs in the background). Joining her are one of her Magikarp and the same Mantine she saw in "Mantine Overboard". Like to hear some nice comments on my latest pic and to keep this topic alive because I might just have a set of pics ready to post here sooner than you think!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
garyscheerleadershulaa1qb.jpg

garyscheerleadershulab8qy.jpg

garyscheerleadershulac3dg.jpg

All right now! I happen to have another triple feature to post here! This time, it's Gary's cheerleaders dressed as hula dancers! These are also remakes of older pics I did of them almost two years ago. What the cheerleaders happen to be doing is that Gary has decided to have them perform in a hula contest in the Orange Island and as it turns out, they might do good. I had to limit their movement positions to standing and moving their arms but I did include their pompoms for each of them! I also decided to once again use vivid and verious colors for all three pics! Now I'd like to hear some replies on these new pics of mine and also would like to see if any of you can answer this! There happens to be a pattern with the cheerleaders' hula skirts, leis, flowers, and sandals. Just what is that pattern?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
whillimenahula8dg.jpg

Sorry for the wait, but I've finally done another pic! This time, imagine Whillimena in a cocount bikini and hula skirt! Looks like Whillimena's tropical island vacation has been rained on, but she's decided to keep her Marill dry with her parasol. I also included a Masquerain in the pic as well, which Whillimena now has as well. I accidentaly used a red marker on Marill's tail, so that's why the color looks off. Anyway, I plan to release another pic by Tuesday, so please keep this topic open for me, especially since this next pic is one Crystal Clair will really like!

Back