• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunbean

Breeeeeder
Years
Just wanted to check in and say that I'm criminally excited for this game to arrive. Keep up the great work, and good luck!

Have you released what the new hero(ine) sprites will look like if you've made them yet?

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
This hack looks amazing! I can't wait for to play it and most likely will do a Let's Play of it once it is released!

Last edited:

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
Your mod is very good NarutoActor. Has a very homely stylistic appeal that sticks to the original Pokemon theme. All the new tiles shown from your screen shots show you put a lot of work into this. I''ll definitely be playing this on my EZ Flash. :D

Last edited:

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
This looks cool... but I cant find the download link, or am I just being blind ...

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I have been checking back every day for the past three months, keep up the good work and i look forward to the beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back