• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you this fine evening?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I'm okay, finished an art challenge my friend requested and received 30 rubles as the reward. Which coincidentally I really need that money.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm wonderful today. No work, no promises, no errands, no anything, and it's very gloomy outside so there's a chance that it might rain hard. It's a perfect day to stay in and play Monster Hunter.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Im pretty tired since i stood up unitl 5:50 AM but everything seems so calm, so all good here,

Honest

Hi!
Years
Right now I'm in a bit of a mess. My day started out awesome. I saw Iron Man 3 which was superb. And then afterwards, I went to my uncles house cause he invited my whole family. I just found out 5 minutes ago, though, that I have a paper due tomorrow for my Government class that I didn't even start, and it's nearly 10:00 PM, so I won't be able to do the essay. So I'm freaking out. :I

TheAwesomeUserName

Zombie Survivalist Expert
Years
I come back and see all these comments, so I'm like, "whoah!"

@Imsomnia: Lucky
@Curtis: That's good. As long as she's okay.
@Bumbluff: The weather does kinda suck, doesn't it. It snow yesterday. SNOWED!!!
@Gawain: That's good.
@Sweets: Awesomeness!
@Slenderman: That's cool.
@Extreme Gamer: Great!
@Blood: That really sucks. I haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet though.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
You know those times when you stay up all night for no good reason? Right now is one of those nights.

Good ol' me and my obsessive compulsiveness, I wanted to hit 700 so my post wouldn't be in the 600 range. So here I am, posting things.

Also, a brief note of a thought I just had to keep things interesting: I only ever feel like my day was fulfilling if I had worked on something creative that day. Do you feel the same?

TheAwesomeUserName

Zombie Survivalist Expert
Years
You know those times when you stay up all night for no good reason? Right now is one of those nights.

Good ol' me and my obsessive compulsiveness, I wanted to hit 700 so my post wouldn't be in the 600 range. So here I am, posting things.

Also, a brief note of a thought I just had to keep things interesting: I only ever feel like my day was fulfilling if I had worked on something creative that day. Do you feel the same?
I am a little OC at times.

I do feel the same. :3 If I can't work on something creative, then something else might make my day. XD

Crux

Evermore
Years
Pretty good!
I was in a rut for a while, but I got some great advise, and kind of had this strange kind of epiphany or something.
Things are looking up!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well my mood is changeable from a minute to another so i might be happy,sad,mad,evil,crazy,funny at the same damn minute lol

i'll say i'm everything

Years
Meh. I went to work, felt a bit sick during it, got off early, had to wait for a ride home, and then found out my grandma is in the hospital with a stroke. Not a good day, no. :|

Back