• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Well that's not very nice. :c *cries*

no nooo. I wasnt talking about you. you would never be a HM Slave cuz you are real. all the fake cosplayers however WILL BE MY SLAVE(But 1 rule. they HAVE to be women. if they are men they shall be executed.)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

welp guys. I am thinking about making an alt account(like a certain poster did above me. wont reveal their secret identity)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I decided to search "spider man meme" and refound the funniest spiderman pic That I coudlnt find again. though please dont look unless your 17+ ;}
Spoiler:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

Maybe some clean spiderman memes.
tumblr_lrois2kYXm1qj41h3o1_500.jpg

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I can NOT stop laughing at all them memes I am looking at. and spider man needs to stop uh nothing heh.

umm anyway did someone ask for a MEME
60s-spiderman-meme-boss.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh gosh. a friend of mine was obsessed with those spiderman memes for a while. she isn't even more but i saw soo many of those when she was.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless I'm not remembering correctly I don't believe I was shown too many inappropriate ones. But hmm. Regardless it was an... interesting meme to say the least.

Gabri

m8
Years
Memes stopped being funny in the moment everyone found them and started to do their own crappy ones.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Pretty much, but not all memes are unfunny, living ones are pretty funny, generally. A meme dies when it goes mainstream, not because the mainstream is bad in and of itself, but because when a meme goes mainstream it becomes incredibly overused, and thus, unfunny (and because there come an influx of terrible of terrible ones. The most famous of the dead memes is trollface, which died before its time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm tired but it's only a quarter until 9pm. hate it when this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back