• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahaha that might be an idea too. I mean, it'll be a while until people start earning Kalos badges anyways (unless a dark gym pops up) so it's nothing to really worry about until then.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Faries too, eek. What a shame it'd be if those two types never happened to come up after the next few weeks, eh? No one really likes them anyway... 8D

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

The biggest problem is that we don't have a qualifying 6h Gen. Pokémon to use for the emblem yet, so I say we wait for that first :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Either way, the puzzles are the fun bit haha. Emblems are nice and all, but the unique puzzles are what set the league apart from any other event. Where else would you find a hand-drawn Sandshrew maze?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

daresay I am proud of my sandshrew maze ♥

If there isn't a fairy gym it would probably just turn out like dark and be a wild badge. Easiest way to do that. 8D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm pretty certain there is @ the former! There were leaks about potential gyms though nothing was confirmed haha. I really hope there is one at least - it'd be a shame if they make it the champion's type though.

Wobbu

Years

I've saw so many false leaks about X/Y that I can't even believe anything anymore... But it does seem likely that Fairy type will get a Gym. I remember one of the older rumors mentioned it, and almost everything else mentioned in that batch has been confirmed to be true. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Mm, that's the same batch of rumours that I've been going on haha. Speaking of Fairy-types, does anyone plan to use Sylveon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I do! At least... I'll try to. At this rate I'm just going to go through the game blind and pick up my team members along the way. I'm probably going to end up with like 3 fairy types or something but I don't care haha. It's just that so far - and we haven't even seen that many - there are so many Pokemon I want and wish to have that trying to choose a team beforehand is going to be absolutely terrible.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I would rather play without planning a team but I kind of can't help it haha. When I see a new Pokémon released I instantly think either "oh god I have to use that right now" or "that can wait 'til another play through". So far I'm using Swirlix, the digging bunny thing and the krill/shrimp thing, and Chespin as the starter - assuming they're all in the version I choose haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I want to use Swirlix, Sylveon, Dendenne, Helioptile, Litleo, Froakie, Gogoat, the Squid, and I would also say the bird but it's not going to be in X. That's just off the top of my head haha. So it's definitely going to be whatever Pokemon I end up having in my party.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Oo, so you've decided on X - what made you choose that? I've got no idea which to get personally, I love both of the legendaries so I'm not sure what else to base it on haha.

Has anyone else decided?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The guy at the counter when I was pre-ordering was like 'QUICK X OR Y' and I said 'X'. So that's how I decided! No reason other than that. :'D But that's okay because Swirlix.

Wobbu

Years

Lol I may have to decide by a coin flip. Clauncher and Skrelp are both tough contenders for a spot on my team, so that's not making it easy to decide. Based on what's been revealed, I'll be choosing X.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

You actually like Skrelp? I think it looks ugly ahah, it's not one I intend to choose at all. But Clauncher's a clencher for me, which version is that on?

Sirfetch’d

I am a huge fan of Skrelp and is one of the reasons that I am picking Y version :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Well said, 'adequate' is a good summary. XD

GHOST TIME YEAHHH. I think I'll be a Honedge ;D

honedge_screenshot_1.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

About damn time we got another ghost haha. Also can't believe how long this thread has been around i feel old.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Yeah this thread has been around for longer than I've been a member... scary thought 8D

By the way;
Spoiler:

Back