• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blizzard Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal2893

Fire Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2005
It is now the future, and the year is 2020. The past few months had very odd weather. It is in the middle of summer, yet there is constant snow...

Unknown to the humans, there is an uncharted island. On this uncharted island, the three ice ledgendaries live here now. Also here is a new, undiscovered pokemon. It has a suicune's body and head, a rapidash's legs, and an Articuno's tail. Its name is Icy. This pokemon is what is causing the odd weather.

Professor Holly, a female researcher of newly sighted pokemon, has discovered Icy is causing the problem. She has chosen seven trainers to stop Icy.

Team Crystal, a team that has been under cover for 20 years, has discovered, from inside resources, about Icy. The Ice Crazed team has decided to capture Icy and use it to make the world a literal ice ball. They have selected 7of their team members to capture Icy.

You are either a trainer or a Team Crystal member, your choice. In the future the pokemon have developed the ability to speak English. There are only 7 trainer places open, and 6 Teanm Crystal spots open.

Name: What is your character's name?

Description: What does your character look like?

Personality: What is your character's personality?

History: What is your character's "background"?

Pokemon: What is your party? (only 6 pokemon, no ledgendaries)

Other: Anything else you'd like to add?

side: Are you a trainer, or a Team Crystal Member?

My Sign Up Form

Name: Alex

Description: Alex is pretty tall, as far as girls and women go. She is 6 ft., 4 in. tall. Alex is also skinny, weighing only 74 lbs. Alex is almost always found in a spaghetti strap, belly shirt, short shorts, and girl's boots. She's always wearing some color of lipstick, and sometimes different shades of blue eyeshadow. She has a tatoo on her right shoulder that says "Angel with an Attitude", and a scar over her right eye. SHe wears a gold necklace with a crystal pendant. She can be found in a *hoodie* in cold weather. She has straight, waist-length blonde hair, and baby blue eyes.

Personality: Alex is almost always mad and snappish. She usually looks for fights, and loves to argue.

Pokemon:
Pidgeot: Pidgeot's nickname is Beaky. She doesn't talk much., but when she does she has a lot to say. She wears a gold necklace with a blue pendant.

Arbok: Her nickname is fang. She likes to fight a lot, and loves it when she wins. She wears a silver necklace with a yellow pendant.

Rapidash: Rapidash's nickname is Tiny Dancer. Tiny Dancer loves to run. She talks as much any person, but she shushes when you tell her to. She wears a gold necklace with a black pendant.

Vaporeon: Vaporeon's nickname is Vee. Vee like to swim and walk. She talks every once in a while, but usually gets in other peoples' business. She wears a silver necklace with a purple pendant.

Espeon: Espeon's nickname is Eon. Eon likes to ride in vehicles rather than to walk. She is very samrt. She wears a gold necklace with a green pendant.

Houndoom: SHe smart and quick. SHe prefers To make come backs than fight. Her nickname is Fire Hound. She wears a golden necklace wuth a pink pendant.

History: When she was in the 3rd grade, around the age of 9, Alex's father died in a tragic car accident. SHe was in the car accident and was sent to the hospital for 2 months. During those 2 months, her mother died in a fire. Alex's house, and all but 7 of her families possesions, were destroyed. There were only 7 necklaces recovered, 5 golden and 2 silver neclaces. one with a pink pendant, another with a yellow pendant, another a blue, another a black, another a purple, another a green, and the last one; a crystal pendant. After that, for the next two years, Alex lived on the streets with the company of a eevee her grandfather had given her. The 3rd year after her parents died, Alex was sent to an Orphanage. She lived there for another year before her Aunt took her in, where she lived for the next 6 years. After she was 18, Crystal joined the Crystal Team, and quickly rose to their leader.

Other: N/A

Side: Team Crystal Leader

Sample RPG: I stood, listening to the rustling of the leaves, in the nearby forest. I was wearing a pink belly shirt, black short shorts, white girl's boots, and pink lipstick. Hearing a sudden snarl, i turned around and saw a growling mightyena.

"Too easy," i muttered. "Go Vee!" I threw a pokeball, and it opened, reveiling a Vaporeon. The vaporeon was wearing a silver neklace with a purple pendant.

"Vee, use Hydro Pump!" I commanded. The Vaporeon let off a powerful blast of water. It hit the mightyeana, sending it flying into a nearby tree, and fainted.

"GO pokeball!" I said, throwing one. It enclosed the Mightyena and wiggled 3 times before standing still. I picked it up and it dissolved and appeared in my Team Crystal PC.

"Said it was too easy," I told Vee.

"That was fun!" exlaimed Vee, happily.

"Return Vee," I said, holding up Vee's pokeball. She obediently went inside it.

*hoodie:* A hoodie is a hooded sweatshirt.

**Sorry for the short info at the beginning, but I had to do something more important.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
Years
Cool!

Name: Aqua
Destcription:Black hair, beautiful purple eyes and blue shirt.
Personality: Nice and Smart in tough situations.
History: Lost her parents in a fire, she now vies for survival with her captured Pokemon.
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, and Tropius.
Other:Is very attractive (^ - ^)
Side: Hero

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
name dev
gender male
age10
description emerald male
history is the champion of kanto and has collected more shinies than anyone
pokemon shiny espeon shiny umbreon shiny flareon shiny jolteon shiny vaporeon and shiny blaziken
side hero
(no i was not copying latias lover)

Last edited:

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
Sounds kewl, I'll join!

Name: Jake Chao
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/98615d43.gif
Except he has bl0nde hair
Personality: I'm no good at summarizing it, so this will be left blank.
History: Completed the Kanto and Jhoto Leagues, has started on the Hoen League
Pokemon:
Cloyster ~Nicknamed Clyde~ Attacks are Surf, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, and Spike Cannon
Golem ~ Attacks are Magnitude, Earth % C Dig, and Brick Break
Ampharos ~Nicknamed Shocker~ Attacks are Thunderpunch, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, and Shock Wave
Umbreon ~Nicknamed Lunar~ Attacks are Pursuit, Hidden Power, Faint Attack, and Shadow Ball
Blaziken ~Nicknamed Kicks~ Attacks are Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Earth % C and Aerial Ace
Exeggutor ~ Attacks are Ancientpower, Giga Drain, Psychic, and Sludge
Side: Team Chrystal Executive (hope ya don't mind)

Last edited:

Magma Member Jacob

State Alchemist
Years
Sounds cool!!!

Name: Fez

Description: Fez is around 5'11" which isn't too tall for his age. He wears a tight (as in tight around hi body) bright blue shirt with a long black overcoat and black pants. He also wears black shoes. His hair is bright blue and his eyes are a sky blue color. He weighs about the average of a 17 year old, somewhere around 135-45 lbs. He has a chain around his neck which holds a locket of a girl.

Personality: Fez is very serious most of the time. He usually doesn't show any emotion, and doesn't care about anyone else. He is selfish and persistant, and he isn't afraid to say what is on his mind.

History: As a little boy no one would possible image Fex growing up to what he is. HE was always happy and had a few little friends who he'd always play with. His best friend was a girl named Kat. They would play together and grew up together. But when both of them were around 14 there was a horrible accident. In the accident, Kat was injured fataly, and has been in the hospital ever since. He keeps a locket of her where ever he goes.

Pokemon:
Vaporeon- Female
Lapras- Female
Milotic- Female
Blastiose- Male
Delibird- Male
Absol- Male

Other: none

side:Team Crystal Member

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
Years
Name: Mitsumi
Desripction: Mitsumi has white hair that goes to knees, Light skin and pale blue eyes. She wears white boots, white arm bands, a white skirt and white bellyshirt(Like a white version of starfires outfit from Teen Titans)
Personallity: quiet, smart and kind, very kind. A motherish charcter.
History: Parents died when she was three and she was raisied by Agantha. Actully died when she was 12 but was brought back to life by a kind Gengar. Spends time in Pokemon tower or with Morty, her idol.
Pokemon: Jigglypuff, cubone, marowak, ghastly, haunter, and the gengar that saved her named Umi.
Other: is very kind, sometimes to kind. She'll help anyone in need, good or bad. Sometimes has a hard trouble telling lies from truth.
Side: hero

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
Years
Oooh! This sounds fun!

Name: Amethystia Callistia Moon (Amy)

Description: She's 4'10" at the most, but simply, she is just someone who you can't possibly comment. A blondie with a soft, azure hat, is also light skinned. She wears a cobalt shirt, with sapphires pinned on it. Simply enough, but she also wears a skirt of the same color with midnight black strokes embroidered on it. Her eyes are a cerulean color, and yet, she also wears an Amethyst locket, with the picture of her favorite Water-type: Vaporeon.

Personality: Amy may be a charming person, but she is sometimes known to be artistic and caring. As her life goes on, Amy is destined to be a master at handling water pokemon. Amy is willing to try new things and hopes to master her goals.

History: Amy had an important role in her history. This was the day she was Water Guardian. It all started when she was at the edge of the cliff. She was staring at the dammed water, and then, she realized why was it dammed. Team Aqua had been taking all of the water from the lakes and rivers, and then Team Magma had dammed up this lake.

The water was still there, but Amy couldn't possibly imagine if she were to restore the water and be crowned Water Queen but suddenly, the water started to leak out of the dam, and then, the water was restored throughout the rivers, stream, and lakes. However, Team Magma came and they thought that Amy was the one who restored the water, so they pushed her off the cliff and down and deep Amy fell. Luckily, the water had kept her from getting a head concussion, and Amy fell into the exact, center of the dam. This made her become the Water Guardian.

Other: None

Pokemon:

Vaporeon
Nickname: Aqua
Personality: She is mostly like her trainer, and she is the lead pokemon.

Dragonair
Nickname: Starlight
Personality: A lot like Aqua, except she is more sensible to other things.

Charizard
Nickname: Charm
Personality: She is a lot useful in big battles with her Fire-type attacks.

Shiny Luvdisc
Nickname: Candy
Personality: Candy is known as the "Sweet" one on the team, and she is quite attractive to others.

Manectric
Nickname: Lightning
Personality: She can give others quite a "shock" with her Electric attacks.

Altaria
Nickname: Eon
Personality: Eon can give the enemy a "twist of fate" with her Dragon attacks.

Side: Team Crystal Member

AburameShino

Coolest thing sense cheese
Years
Name:Shino.

Description:
074.jpg

Personality:Quiet,Only talks when he has too,Curious at times.

History:Shino grew up by himself and his Medicham,for as long as he knows.He doesnt know who his parents are nor know where he got his medicham,he just knows he was abandond at a young age.

While growing up he fought trainers,and his main goal in his life is to find his parents.When he got 14 he heard of a mysterious pokemon called Icy..He also heard a group that was trying to take it out,he wanted to either own it,or do research on it,therfore he had to stop the group called"Team Crystal"before they reach the pokemon.

Pokemon:
Name:Medicham.
Attacks:Mega Punch,Hi jump kick,Sky uppercut,Meditate.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/acekiddee/Medicham.gif

Name:Blaziken.
Attacks:Fire Punch,Hi jump kick,Flame Thrower,Sesmic Toss.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/acekiddee/Blaziken.gif

Name:Banette.
Attacks:ShadowBall,Psyhic,Hypnosis,Nightmare.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/acekiddee/Banette.gif

Name:Golduck.
Attacks:Surf,Hydro Pump,Slash,Water Gun.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/acekiddee/Golduck.gif

Name:Houndoom.
Attacks:FlameThrower,Sunny Day,Slash,Quick Attack.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/acekiddee/Houndoom.gif

Name:Ivysuar.
Attacks:Solar Beam,Leech Seed,Razor Leaf,Vine Whip.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/acekiddee/Ivysaur.gif

Other:N/a.

side:Neutral.

Years
(none)

Oh my gosh, can I still join?? If so here is my info:

Name: Alexis Fernandes
Age: 19(can you believe it?? And I still like Pokemons, I'm just a big baby, LOL:P!
Personality: Sometimes I get mad easily so be careful! ;)
History: Alexis was born in Cerulean, just like Misty I think, but now he entered this strange world but still with Pokemons around him, his father died because of the Team Magma, now, Alexis tries to find a way to revenge what they did to his father.

Pok?mons:

Nickname: Pedro
Name: Pikachu
Attacks: Thunder, Thunder Wave, Body Slam and Growl

Nickname: Genita
Name: Clefable
Attacks: Metronome, Seismic Toss, Sing and Psy Beam

Nickname: Al Lahlo
Name: Kadabra
Attacks: Psychic, Reflect, Hypnosis and Endure

Nickname: Glenn
Name: Charmander
Attacks: Ember, Slash, Flamethrower and Sunny Day

Nickname: Jessie
Name: Chikorita
Attacks: Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Petal Dance and Cut

Nickname: Condessa
Name: Jigglypuff
Attacks: Sing, Rest, Metronome and Seismic Toss

Side: Team Crystal Member

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Could I join too?

Name: Susie
Personality: Cold, and not very talkative... Likes o be alone with her Pok?mon
History: She has a mysterious passed. She said that he wouldjoin Team Crystal, because there was something that she wanted. Only she and her Pok?mons know the truth...

Pok?mon

Aqua/Marshtomp
Male

Melody/Jigglypuff
Female

Luna/Lunatone
??

Chimecho/Chimecho
Male

Beauty/ Beautifly
Female

Queen/Gardevoir
Female

Side: Team Crystal

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
seems as if some of the best RP players are in this, ill throw my name in the bundle ^_^

Name: Crystal
team: heroes
Description: a black overcoat with ,matching long black cape and black trousers
Personality: Simply loves pokemon, he is sometimes not willing to battle incase his pokemon get hurt, but he is an extremely powerful trainer.
History: has been the pokemon league champion of all regions and used to run a gym, no other info is known about him.
Pokemon: Walrein, Gyarados, Tropius, Skarmory, Venusaur, Golem

Last edited:
Years
Looks like the decisions to decide who's gonna be accepted or rejected are not going to be today, unfortunatelly :( , after all, I go to school tomorrow, and I will be back only at 6.00pm

Crystal2893

Fire Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2005
Okay, here we go:

Accepted:

Latias Lover

Pokedude555

Night_Hawke

Magma Member Jacob

White_Winter_Wolf

~*Angel Vaporepn*~

Aburame Shino

Alexis900

Sylph

Declined

Baker's Bulbasaur

Reason

Could you be a small bit more descriptive, i just can't "see" your character. And please pick a side.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Crystal2893 said:
Accepted:

Latias Lover

Pokedude555

Night_Hawke

Magma Member Jacob

White_Winter_Wolf

~*Angel Vaporepn*~

Aburame Shino

Alexis900

Sylph

Declined

Baker's Bulbasaur

Reason

Could you be a small bit more descriptive, i just can't "see" your character. And please pick a side.

so....what you want me to post another form and then u will see if im in, or am i just not in?
if u wanna ''see''' my character then ok, we will see what we can do to open you eyes to him.

personallity: Since he was a child he has shared a special bond with pokemon that is un breakable by anyoner or anything, he even has a special bond with widl ones, for this reason he is a lot of the time unwanting to battle in fear of harming his pokemon. he trains with them every day and is very proud of them. however he grows simply insane when he hears of pokemon being purposely hurt or upset, so when he heard of the situation with ''icy'' which is his favourite type opf pokemon, he swore to put an end to it all. so he has come along with the others to take out an all stream assault on whoever dared to even think of laying a finger upon an innocent pokemon, he is simply ruthless in battle.

better? when i done my one earlier I was about to go out and was in a rush so I didn't have much time to think over it, the rest of my form is the same

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
Baker's Bulbasaur said:
so....what you want me to post another form and then u will see if im in, or am i just not in?
if u wanna ''see''' my character then ok, we will see what we can do to open you eyes to him.

I think Chrystal meant in your appearance.. All you have is clothing, no facial features, hair color, height, etc.

P.S. If you want a little advice... I'd work on grammer, puncutation, and spelling if I were you.

Just giving my two cents!!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Night_Hawke said:
I think Chrystal meant in your appearance.. All you have is clothing, no facial features, hair color, height, etc.

P.S. If you want a little advice... I'd work on grammer, puncutation, and spelling if I were you.

Just giving my two cents!!

yeah id'e have to agree with you there, I think im very creative in RP' but I rush my typing so i mispell words and stuff!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Is there room for me?

Name: Douglas
Description: Brown hair,black trousers,black t shirt and black glasses
Personality: He prefers to work alone and doesn't listen to anyone and if someone tryes to stand in his way he gets really angry and pushes him/her aside. His only friends are his pokemon.
History: He got his first pokemon at the age of four and won his first pokemon contest at the age of seven.
Pokemon:

Meganium
Kingdra (his first pokemon of course it was just a horsea when he got it)
Dragonair
Flaafy
Gengar
Pidgeot
Side: Hero (if there isn't room for another hero you can make me a team crystal member)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back