• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Elow pipz...
I added a house in Low Point Path.
That will be the place where you'll wake up if you can't break free from being frozen.
Someone suggested this, but I forgot who it was, so whoever it was, I am thankful. :)

2w6uz38.jpg

I am currently mapping a new Mineral Cave map in Low Point Path.
That would be all...

---oOo---​

The new pallets look nice :)
But I would suggest not making the tree look so, crayony?

I changed the tree palletes back to default.
Yeah, those crayony trees looked unpleasing. :P

like the new pallete but still i think an outside comp would work better

outside comp?

The changes between the tree palletes are too small.
Could I make a pallete for you?

Maybe later on.
Thanks though~

hey i have a question will you add all the starters in the game like in reign of legends but can you make it so that you can chose any starter in the biggining like do you want an grass starter do you want an fire starter or do you want an water starter and then that you can chose any grass,fire or water starter?

No, sorry.
I won't be adding that in LoG...

the new palletes are much better than the old

Thanks~

A new Hack always ditches the old ideas and thinks for more new ideas!

Not really...
Not all hack series, though... I guess?

i like the new grass better then the old one.

Thanks~

Yep im going with the new palletes, they are very nice and it goes well with the tiles you've inserted.
Good luck!

Thanks~

The palettes changes are good, keep it up!

Thanks~

i love the new music!

this game is awesome!!

Thanks~

The palette is much better...And is that Thing standing above that tree a clock...or signpost?

Anyways...nice update...

it's a 'clock-pole' thingy... :P

The palletes look much bettah. :D

Thanks...?

---oOo---​

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Well, I saw your new music vid. on youtube, and noticed you used the JOHTO wild battle music, and remembered how Johto was in both your previous hacks. My questions are:
Will johto/Gento be in this game?
After you finish, do you plan on adding more to rol and rr
If so, in rol, will you add more of johto, gento, or just more events; Will you add in the missing pokemon?
Are all pokemon going to be catchable?
Is this game going to have many maps (like rol) or many scripts (like rr) or both?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

While it may be true that beta 2's ready to be in public, I still need to finish the 'tool' that I have showed you all.
Well, not exactly finishing it, though...
I am thinking of making the tool a more simpler type of a guiding tool, wherein I'm only planning on putting the PokéDex, Story and things I find important to put.

2ez2r1k.png

In the screenshot I have showed, I am showing you all that I am currently writing down the Chapter guide, more like a walkthrough, so you can look at it if you don't know where to go next.

Although it may be easy to do, it needs more time to be finished.
Eheheh...

That would be all...
Thanks.

Beta 2 will be out soon so don't ask when will it be ready.
K?

---oOo---​

Well, I saw your new music vid. on youtube, and noticed you used the JOHTO wild battle music, and remembered how Johto was in both your previous hacks. My questions are:
Will johto/Gento be in this game?
After you finish, do you plan on adding more to rol and rr
If so, in rol, will you add more of johto, gento, or just more events; Will you add in the missing pokemon?
Are all pokemon going to be catchable?
Is this game going to have many maps (like rol) or many scripts (like rr) or both?

Hm...

I am still not sure if I'm gonna include Kanto, Johto and Gento in the game, though...
the LoG's storyline focuses mainly in Hevah as of now.
Who knows, I might include them, or not... Only time can tell. ;)

After I am done with Log, I am remaking both RoL and RR.
But I'll be remaking RR first since I already inserted some tiles for RR.
Also, there's already someone who volunteered to remake RoL. I forgot who it was, though... :\

If I'll then be remaking RoL, then I would probably add more stuff to it, since RoL was more like a test hack... :\

I am not sure of what will LoG be... But as long as I'm dedicated to hack, I will make LoG a nice hack. :)

Thanks~

The bug catching comp outside... :P

Oh... you mean having the contest outside instead of inside, right?
Well, I would probably leave it as what it is now...

---oOo---​

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
KillerTyphloison said:
so isnt there a way to get any other starter from an other reign?

Ugh...Read Jagold's Answer...You have already asked this Question and its been answered...and ya spelled region wrong...

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
This hack is AWSOME!!!
But the only thing i dont like is the starters,kanto starters @_@.
Anyways best of lucks.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
why do people hate the kanto starters.

charmander has been and will always be my favorite pokemon.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
why do people hate the kanto starters.

charmander has been and will always be my favorite pokemon.
I dont hate the Kanto starters,though i also like Charmander aswell,but the other starters,to me i think thier cooler exept Sinnoh's.
The main reason that i dont really have the taste for getting Kanto starters.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
And the end of the trilogy comes to be. Sort of a good and bad thing, as I loved the Ruby Destiny series a lot, I don't want it to end :P

Anyways! Good luck with the hack, definitely will be following this one.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
And the end of the trilogy comes to be. Sort of a good and bad thing, as I loved the Ruby Destiny series a lot, I don't want it to end :P

Anyways! Good luck with the hack, definitely will be following this one.

He might have said it was a trilogy, but I think in the earlier posts he said it would have more than 3 hacks. But I guess it is
the temporary end, cause he's gonna remake the older ones, and that will take a while.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Heh...who knows if it is going to be the last of the Ruby Destiny series...It depends what Jagold wants to do with it...There could be more afterwards....Only Time will tell...

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Wow, where'd the time go? It's like everything has gone by so quickly. <.<
I never even thought that LoG was already brought out. But there is one thing I didn't know, and that was that I never knew LoG released it's first beta in December last year.

It's great to see how much has changed, it just makes me think about how it's going to be like once it's complete. :P

"Sometimes when we look at things, we don't notice how much time has gone by. And that's how we must make that precious time count."

I just can't wait 'till it's finished anyways, but I know that nothing would be the same without the hacks that you've done. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back