• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've been playing:
Pokemon White
Mario Kart 7
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid Prime Hunters
Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise
Mutant Mudds
Oh, and Heroes of Ruin too.

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
On my Nintendo DS, I am currently playing Pokemon Black all over again until Black 2 US/EU version is released.

On my PS3, I am playing Battlefield 3.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Interesting....recently I have been playing:

-Caesar IV: like crazy! Takes maybe 4 hours and more for one mission only :\

-Sonic Generations sometimes...

-Microsoft Flight Simulator X ....Love flying PMDG Products.

-Serious Sam 3: BFE (a little)

-Caesar III ...but about to quit due to difficulty :P (did I say 4 hours+ in Caesar IV? Well I take it back, this one takes a whole day -_- )

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I bought Mario Tennis Open at the same time as Mario Kart 7 (i.e. a month ago) but have been playing the latter so much that I haven't even touched the former! Starting tomorrow - and now that Wimbledon is finally over so people can just STFU about tennis - I'm going to going change that. I loved the N64 version so much, so I really hope that this game lives up to the promise and the hype of what came before.

Years
Managed to find a copy of Suikoden V at GameStop the other day. I've played other games in the series before, yet I don't remember any of them ever being this hard to put down.

Also making attempts at getting through Chapter 2 of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. These attempts generally end in my shutting it off as soon as I see the large number of enemy units @_@

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Currently playing Pokémon Black (now that I finally got a physical copy of the game) and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I understand why many people consider the later one of the best Zelda games in line, but I don't think it's going to go any higher than 3rd spot on my list. The emotional value is certainly higher than it's predecessor, Ocarina of Time.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I've been playing a bit of Minecraft lately along with my good old copy of Megaman Xtreme 2, which is just as awesome as I remember it.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Currently playing...

Half-Life 2 - Bit late I know, but I finally sat down and started playing this. Really enjoying it so far - just finished up Nova Prospekt and starting on Entanglement.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Still not too far into this. Trying to get the hang of the monster system.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Playing this on the side of everything else. Such a great game, and so different from every other JRPG out there...while still maintaining the things that make it a JRPG.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Don't know if it should count - 2 hours ago I was playing "Super Mario World" with my grandma, on her laptop. SNES emulator, I bought her a USB controller that looks like the original SNES controller.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I picked up my copy of Mystery Dungeon that I didn't get past the second job in the other day...I'm still SO BAD AT IT. Why am I so bad at this game? :(

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - I love rhythm games and this one is definitely a keeper. Just need to unlock Snow and Ashe then I'll have all characters.

Tales of the Abyss
- Had an annoying point since I had to load a save because for some reason, there's one dungeon where it freezes on an old PS3 (Abyss is a PS2 game) but only in that dungeon. Not too different from Vesperia so I already got the hang of things

Pokemon Black 2
- getting Pokemon for PWT, not much else to say.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny - I'm at part where I can face the boss of the Water Shrine and just... ugh. I should consider not to be underlevel sometime during this game but what is grinding. But other than that it's been really fun and I really enjoy the characters of the game. To me it's on part with Rune Factory 3.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Been playing Metal Gear Solid 2. IN HD YO. I really needed to play through this one again. It's like my favorite in the series.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Currently playing Persona 2 Innocent Sin along with Pokemon Emerald and Platinum. Dissidia 012 shall also be on this list as of later today when it gets to me through the mail.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones - I never beat this game completely and I'm determined to do so this time around. This game is so rage inducing though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back