• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scavenger Hunt

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Mmm.. These Scavenger Hunts seem entertaining. I'm going to give this a go. Knowing me, I'll probably end up seeing it & not even think I noticed it right in my face lolol \m/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This looks like a lot of fun. I'll join as well! By the way, im pretty new so can someone explain what an emblem is? Thanks!

An emblem is something you receive that goes on your profile as a record of things you do on PC, like little rewards. You can see anyone's emblems by going to their profile and clicking the tab that says "Emblems". :)

Cid

Years
I've been busy doing this hunt for a day or two on my alt, haha.

Anyway, I'm just dropping this post here to say that I'm participating!
I also have to add, I love how imaginative the clues can be. That being said, I've definitely had a fun time throughout the hunt. Thanks for making it like this, Toujours.

Back