• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon black and white protagonist to do with B2 or W2

Status
Not open for further replies.

niallmuz

King Of Water Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
does anybody know if the main character of black and white (you know the character wich we control in the game) has any part in B2 or W2 because it is set 2 years after the whole happening of black and white?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Hilbert/Hilda was mentioned by several NPCs throughout the game, but he/she never made an actual physical appearance due to him/her leaving Unova to look for N.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Hilbert/Hilda was mentioned by several NPCs throughout the game, but he/she never made an actual physical appearance due to him/her leaving Unova to look for N.

One I didnt know the Avatar character was named that. Two. I cant believe that the Avatar would be chasing N.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Like Platinum dude said, no neither appear in the game. They are referenced as "the trainer" unless you memory link with your copy of black or white.

Nest time use Quick Questions for general questions please. This was a question asked a few times before, I think at least once in the QQ thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back