• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you even lift breh?

Outlier

Yeah breh alpha women exist too. They reign supreme above beta women and beta men everywhere they go.

Also, you bring up an interesting point: as I'm a female, if I'd work out enough to look like you claim you do, would I be considered an alpha female? :)

Here is an example of a true Alpha Woman:

Cyborg Santos

Cris-Cyborg.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?

Last edited:
Years
You're kidding me right LOL

She's not attractive at all in my opinion. And no I'm not jealous in any way shape or form about her physical appearance, believe me. Overly muscular people are just not attractive to me. Miss Pelippers is fine as she is with her slender body.

Outlier

I haven't even seen what Miss Pelliper looks like let alone make a comment about her body. Hell I didn't even know she was a woman until you pointed it out to me. I was just miring the beautiful goddess that is Cyborg Santos.

Do I need to post her photo again?

Cris-Cyborg.jpg

Honest

Hi!
Years
After witnessing the monstrosity that was Chyna in WWF/WWE, I have no shame in saying that overly muscular women (and honestly, men as well) are downright not attractive. And as for the topic of what looks good, don't forget that that's subjective.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Instead of trying to degrade me with memes like a hater, why don't you do some push-ups until you look more like me and become less jealous of my muscles.

Lol quit fooling man

I do consider myself in pretty good shape, I am a bit underweight but, that's cause my metabolism is so fast. I used to play football and baseball and such (now I'm just a runner) but, lately I've been working out more and more cause I want to go back to playing football again.

Btw Cyborg isn't very attractive but, she could beat the **** out of me so yeah...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I lift ~50 pounds at work occasionally.

Aside from that, I'm not a fan of lifting. I'm a Zumba-er and a jogger. 'Tis all.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I don't do much exercise other than playing a few sports (squash and golf). I'm really skinny anyway, and never put on any weight. I don't go to the gym because I honestly cant be bothered; but next year I might have to as I want to stat training for a fun run in October.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I don't lift but mostly because I can't be bothered to buy any weights or buy a gym membership. I like playing basketball, but I surround myself with couch potatoes. I do eventually want to start lifting, though. Maybe once I actually have a paying job...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I recently started worrying about how I looked and how un-active I have been since leaving the gym and my huge fitness level drop so started going to the gym regular, still working on the correct eating however and would love more incite into that.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
P90X and running, mostly. I'm a fan of circuit training and muscle confusion workouts. I've also been interested in kung fu for awhile but haven't found a nice program to sign up for.

Don't care too much about getting jacked. I just want to be healthy inside and out.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I used to play baseball and work out and do conditioning and stuff to stay in shape for the seasons, but I got bored and sick of that last year. Been taking a break. Figured if I started to gain fat, I'd get back into it.

Sirfetch’d

The only thing I lift is the food that goes in my mouth. I'm just really lazy when it comes to lifting and working out. I'd love to have the motivation to get in shape but when you are naturally born with the body of a god *flexes* you just don't wanna do it ;]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
At first I thought the alpha male thing was a joke but you keep saying it and I'm getting really worried that you're actually serious lmao

I'm imagining this little five year old crossing his arms in a huff and saying "Mommy, I am an alpha male!"

Years
I don't lift, but I've been working out the last two years, 5 tot 6 days a week by mixing boxing, overall muscle-training and some cardio. But again, I do not really lift.
I use my own bodyweight to exercise, like pull-ups, push-ups and stuff like that. Calisthenics are my inspiration, allthough I couldn't do the insane stuff they do ..yet

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
None at all to be honest. I'm way out of shape. I'm a bit overweight and most of the time I just sit on the bed in my dad's old room and watch Friends or sit on the computer and be on PC or Tumblr all day. With school though I've been out more and doing more walking but all the walking I do is from one class to the other and that isn't much. I do like running every now and then however. It's not that often though. I should probably run more if I ever want to lose weight like I do.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
P90X and running, mostly. I'm a fan of circuit training and muscle confusion workouts. I've also been interested in kung fu for awhile but haven't found a nice program to sign up for.

Don't care too much about getting jacked. I just want to be healthy inside and out.

P90X is by far the most intense thing i've ever done, and i've been involved in martial arts and army training for years now.

i've always been involved in sport and i consider it part of who i am, so from an early age i've considered myself quite fit and rarely eat junk food.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Gimme about a month of running everyday in the PT team in ROTC, and you'll see me shape right up. Right now though, not so much. I'm basically a little twig with a huge rear and set of shoulders. :3

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I do lift weight, but I don't bench. Need to find a partner for that first, and me and my friends have varying schedules so we never go to the gym together.
Mostly exercise at home and jog, and I also do boxing as well, but lifting is all I do when I do go to the gym. (is there any other reason to go? lol)

Back