• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worlds Collide

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

WorldsCollideTitle.jpg

PG-13 RP!

Main thread located here.

The Mayans were right, the world would end on the winter solstice of the year 2012 A.D. Not immediately though, and not indefinitely. If there was the slightest chance that you could save the world, would you?

The date is December 20th, 2012 - the day before the end of the world. You may be one of the nonbelievers, you may not be. Either way, you have been chosen to save the worlds. Yes, worlds. Your world is not the only one in danger of extinction.

Would you like to know the reason the world is ending? Well, I can tell you, but there will be no turning back. Once you read this there will be no turning back - read further at your own risk!

The reason the world is ending (last chance, turn back now!) is because the worlds are colliding. Whenever someone writes a story, makes a movie or videogame - whatever - they are playing with a power that they cannot understand. Every time a story is written, telivision show, movie or videogame produced, so is a new world. The only thing keeping these worlds from interacting are barriers. Mystic barriers that lie between dimensions.

On the winter solstice of the year 2012, these barriers will begin to shatter. When these barriers shatter, the worlds can freely interact. Besides the worlds interacting, they also begin to break down. As the worlds break down, their inhabitants my die, disappear, grow aggressive, among many, many more, more terrible things.

Do not fear, there is a chance that these worlds may be saved. There are a few individuals that will be selected to attempt to save the worlds and restore the barriers. The only way that they can do this is by interacting, and becoming part of other worlds. Would you like to know why I said that you may not turn back when you began to read? That is because you have just become one of those select individuals.

Extra Info:

The selected individuals must return the worlds to their natural state. How they must do this is unknown. They also have the power to travel between worlds through the books/movies/games/whatever that the world was created from. The first pokemon you get will depend on your character's history. If your character played pokemon videogames and roleplayed with pokemon a lot, the pokemon they considered their partner and that was with them the most will be their first pokemon. If they had no history with pokemon at all, their first pokemon will be random. The same goes for digimon. If your character has a Yu-Gi-Oh deck already, put the entire deck in a spoiler under the "Special Features" part of the SU. This deck must be relatively weak, meaning nothing like God cards.

Throughout the RP, more barriers will shatter and more worlds will be added. You may vote for these worlds in the OOC thread. Feel free to nominate any worlds you would like to be added.

On the note of Maximum Ride, you may have some sort of genetic mutation that you obtained when the worlds collided. These mutations are typically human genes mixed with animal genes. They can also just be enhanced senses and maybe your character will gain some special abilities through mutation. I will give your character the special abilities, it's your job to explain your genetic mutation. The most common would be Erasers: Human/Lupine hybrids that don't usually live very long, are very strong and bloodthirsty. Newer versions may even have [clumsy] wings grafted onto them. Another, one of the more successful genetic mutations is the Human/Avian hybrid. Not as common as Erasers and much more successful. It is unclear whether they live full lives or if they have an expiration date, but for now we assume they live long lives. They are lighter, taller, stronger, and faster than regular humans. One of their most distinguishing features is their wings.

The Rulez:

-Keep it PG-13. So no extreme swearing, romance, or anything that is considered to be above a PG-13 level.
-Please have good spelling and grammar. It is nice to be able to read your posts.
-BE ACTIVE! We do not want a dead RP, so that means at least two or three posts a week.

-Mary Sues/Gary Stus will be burned at the stake.

-Be respectful of your fellow roleplayers.

-You may have two characters. Maybe three depending on how good your SUs are.

-You may not travel with another RPer. You may, however, meet up with them occasionally. This may change depending on how active you are.
-No bunnying/godmodding of another RPer's character.
-This RP contains more than just pokemon, so study up if needed. You will be required to use at least one other thing than pokemon.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
The Worlds Collide

-----

"Stupid freaking people." I was shuffling through my refridgerator after almost throwing my Nintendo DS Lite across the room. Some freaking person battled me over Random Matchups in Pokemon White version, and he had used extremely obvious hacks. I mean, an Arceus with Magic Guard and Judgement becoming a one-hit-KO move that never misses? Wow, I would never know that was a hack. Oh, he was going to love it when I hacked a Magikarp that was even more insane, just so I could crush his pathetic pokemon.

During my silent rant, I had managed to walk outside while mutilating a bowl of rasberry sherbert. I hadn't noticed how eerily silent it was, but at the same time how it wasn't. I looked around. Everyone was outside of their homes, staring into the sky. I looked up, and what I saw shocked me. The bowl dropped from my hands, and everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Even the sound of the bowl shattering sounded weird and distorted.

To my dismay, the sky confirmed what everyone had feared. The world was definately about to end. It looked like the sky was torn open, and you could see into space. It was an odd region of space though. There was a purplish-pink galaxy in the distance, and a huge, weird looking planet that looked like it was heading our way. The odd thing was that the planet was orange and pink striped. What damn planet had orange and pink stripes? None did! That was the really freaky part!

As I stood there, the ground began to shake - violently. Everyone began to scream, and the odd planet seemed to soar towards the Earth. I had no idea what to do, I was too shocked to even think. There was a steady shriek rising into the air as everyone around me started to panic. Their efforts would be futile, I knew that much.

After what seemed like forever standing in one spot, but was probably only a minute or two, the sky began to glow bright white. I had to shield my eyes, and everything went silent. So silent that it was deafening. When the light was gone, so was the weird rip in the sky. It was as if it was a giant looking glass that let us see what would happen, or what was happening.

I finally ran inside, completely ignoring the news report that was playing on the television. My sister, Krystal, was sitting on the couch, staring at it. She was holding a piece of popcorn in her hand that she seemed to have forgotten about as she stared at the television. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away from the couch. How convenient it was that our parents were out skiing. Neither Krystal or I wanted to go, so we had stayed home.

"What the hell was that?!" I almost screamed as we came to a halt in the second floor hallway.

"Uh...an amazing magic trick pulled off by your brick of cheese?" Krystal said, trying to lighten the mood with a little sarcasm.

"Pssht. My brick of cheese would take over the world with his cheese minions before he did an amazing magic trick. Duh." I paused for a moment as I let the situation get back to me. "This is no time for games!"

"I know, I know." Krystal said. She was about to continue, but was interrupted by something that sounded familiar, but not real.

"Ty~phlosion." Krystal blinked a few times as she stared at me.

"Please tell me you just yawned in a really weird way?" I shook my head, and both our heads turned to my bedroom door, where the sound had come from. We tiptoed over to the door and peeked around the corner. To my amazement, there was a pokemon laying on my bed, scratching his head with his foot. It was an amazing sight - an oddly colored Typhlosion that I knew as Cinder. He was my partner in all of my pokemon roleplaying I did. He must have noticed us because he stared straight at me, as if he was waiting.

I took a cautious step forward, careful not to startle him. Could he be real? Could that possibly be - "Cinder?"

"Ty~phlosion!" The pokemon leaped off of my bed and ran over to me. He rubbed up against my leg as if he were my pet cat, which I was afraid he might have ate. I pet him, cautiously at first, but then it was as if we had known each other forever.

"Oh my god! Not only is it a pokemon, it's Cinder!" I scratched behind his ears and gave him a hug that probably choked him to death. Krystal, however, was staring at my bed.

"What's that?" She pointed to an object on my bed that I did not recognize. It was some sort of egg, but definately not a pokemon egg. There was also a duel disk from Yu-Gi-Oh. I went over and picked it up. I had owned a plastic one years ago, but this was the real thing. I picked up the egg and examined it. There was nothing familiar about it whatsoever.

"Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis." Krystal was trembling as she pointed to my back.

"What?" I asked, but received nothing more than more staring and trembling. "What?!" That was when my wings opened up and knocked everything in my room down. Krystal and I both stared. "I have a feeling things are going to be very weird from this point onward."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I started walking across the room as I heard the macaroni and cheese started to boil. The day before the end of the world and Mom goes to the market, I think. I made a silent sigh and then poured the wet noodles into the strainer and added the cheese. As I finished, I slightly see out of the corner of my eye what seemed like explosion. Yet, I didn't hear anything.

I turned the stove off and headed towards the front door, thoughts overwhelming my head. I opened it and looked outside to see the sky, torn and an assortment of different colors. I could see different galaxies, stars, and planets. But the odd thing was, there was one flying straight towards the Earth. What was even weirder was that it was orange with pink stripes or vice versa.

I could see and hear people beside their houses yelling, some screaming. Then all of a sudden, I felt a shaking in the ground. There's never earthquakes in New York, I yell in my head, scared of what was happening. I stand there, transfixed at might happen. The shaking soon stopped and I loosened my grip on what I was holding onto.

Within another few seconds, the sky turned brighter, the light growing each second. It must be the planet, I think, its just getting to close. I made a silent curse as it got too bright and I ran inside, shaken by the experience. I hurried up and closed all the curtains, hoping to reduce the light pouring in. "I wonder how Mom is," I said silently to my self.

I turned around too quickly find myself on the ground, tackled by some unknown presence. Surprised, I looked up to see an Espeon. "Is that a ...?" I said out loud.

"Espe~," the pokemon mewed. I felt my hands shaking as I stared at it.

But how could this be? I wonder, this Espeon seems to know me. Slowly, the pokemon nudged me up off the ground and led me to the Dining Room. What I came to see surprised me, more than I thought imaginable.

It was two sharp, separated blades attached to a center console with a arm strap. I quickly recognized it to be a Battle City Duel Disk from the Yu-Gi-Oh cartoon. Except there was one difference, this was real. I looked beside it to find two decks. I flipped through them, recognizing each and every single card to be mine. Next to them, laid an unusual, large egg, colored white with slight orange stripes.

I stared for a moment as the Espeon jumped onto the table and started rubbing against my arm. What the hell is going to happen?

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I had signed myself out AMA, Against Medical Advice. Usually, only those who were eighteen and older could sign themselves out, but since it was 'the end of the world', the receptionist said, she could let me go out just for today.

Yay, I get to get out of the hospital in exchange of billions of lives. How lucky am I? Not very lucky at all.

So, I was roaming the streets of New York City (I lived in Washington D.C., how the hell did I get here?). Scary enough, the 'City that Never Sleeps' was empty. Or, everyone was inside at least. They were probably saying final goodbyes to their families.

I glanced up at the sky. It was oddly coloured, with many of the distance stars and planets close up. In fact, there was a planet that was getting closer to Earth. Suddenly, the earth began to shake as I wobbled uncertainly on my feet, trying to keep my balance.

What is this? An earthquake? New York is not even at the edge of a plate boundary! Also, most likely, the "earthquake" probably was due to that planet coming closer.

As soon as it came, it stopped. I sighed slightly. I just get out of a coma and the world(s) end(s). Either way, it does not really matter anyways. Technically, I got to live three extra years in that...coma. Better than the babies that were born either today or yesterday.

Suddenly, there was a huge flash of light in front of me that caused me to blink. When I finally regain my vision, I had to blink again. In front of me was a...Gallade?

Before my coma, I was a huge pokemon fan and I played through all of the games. I was a pretty good pokemon battler, although I never went into competitive battling like some of the others did. I did EV train though. That Dragonite...

Either way, back to the Gallade, he/she had just bowed low to me. I blinked in slight confusion as I was about to ask what the hell was a Gallade doing here when a huge pain ran through my entire body, originating from my brain. I managed to bite back my scream, but grabbed my head. My eyes were squeezed shut, but my vision was white. Blurry image, white, blurry image, white. It was a pattern. Suddenly, a vision of that women from before appeared before me.

"I told you that you were going to see me soon," she whispered.

Then, everything went dark...

((OOC: Now, the reason for that is although everyone gained the same powers, Mi-Shizu was a 'psychic'/'telekinesis' before this whole thing started. Now, her powers are going to grow, which is why I am also hesitant in allowing Mi-Shizu other powers from the other worlds. It may make her seem too overpowered, especially since I will be toying with her psychic/telekinesis powers a bit. If it really is necessary to the plot (having everyone with all of the powers from the worlds) then I'll add it in, but maybe make those things weaker than everyone else's. S'okay?))

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Waking up, Zegan felt refreshed and ready to go to school. He got up and went towards the kitchen, grabbed an apple and went to open the front door. But then, he stopped moving after squeezing the doorknob. He felt scared, and he couldn't understand why. Forcing himself, he opened the door only to find himself looking into the streets of New York City. How the hell?! he thought.

He closed the door as quickly as he could, wondering what he just saw. He opened the door again, only to see New York was still there. Rapidity, he opened and closed the door, only to see the same thing over and over again. Finally, he closed the door for good.

Shocked and frightened, he stood at the door, wanting this to be a dream. "This has got to be a dream....it has got to be..." he muttered to himself. Then he heard a sound, like something was dropped on the floor, in the kitchen. He cautiously moved towards the kitchen, looking around for a weapon. He then grabbed a nearby lamp, and hid around the corner.

After gathering his courage, he enter the kitchen, with the lamp over his head and ready to attack, but stopped midway. What he saw was a Bisharp, reaching for an apple. Hearing him coming its way, the Bisharp stopped and stared, motionless, at Zegan, who was staring at it, slowly lowering the lamp. After a few minutes, Zegan walked out of the kitchen, set the lamp back where it was, and went back to the front door, and opened it. Staring back out into New York he thought, Is this real? Am i dreaming? How and why is this happening?...Maybe I'll understand if i go outside... Calling upon all his courage, he stepped out, with the Pokémon following him, being as silent as possible.

Walking through the streets, he saw that there was no one out, cars were abandoned, and the sky was multi colored. Suddenly, an the ground began to shake, causing Zegan and Bisharp to fall over. Just as quickly as it came, it stopped.

"Where did that come from?!" said Zegan as he got up. "I'm getting out of here!" Turning around, he saw that the door he came through had disappeared. Looking around, he couldn't find it. "Well, that sucks." he said. Looking over he saw that the Pokémon followed him through the door, and had been with him the whole time. Staring at it, Zegan finally said, "Wanna come along?" The Pokémon jumped in joy and walked beside him, and he and his new partner walked into the unknown, hoping to find out what's going on.

(Would it be a good idea if all the characters were to meet each other before they go to the new worlds instead of meeting each other while in the worlds and not know who each other are?)

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
The Worlds' Cathedral

-----

"Welcome, young saviours." Wait, where was I? Where had that voice come from? I looked around. I was in what looked like a huge, yet beautiful, cathedral. It seemed dark, which was actually probably why I liked it. The walls were stone, extremely smooth stone. The windows were dark red and blue stained glass, and you could hardly see outside of them. What I made out from outside did not look like Earth though.

I then noticed that there were three other people in the room with me. Two other boys and a girl. Next to the girl was a Gallade, and the boys had an Espeon and a Bisharp. I was confused, completely confused.

"Do not be alarmed." Gah! It was that voice again! Where was it coming from?! "Who I am is of no importance," The voice seemed to be coming from thin air, and nobody seemed to know whom or what it was. "It is whom you are that is of great importance. You four have been chosen to save the worlds."

"Excuse me, but what does the voice mean by worlds?" Came the voice of the girl with the Gallade.

"Let me explain." The voice said, "There are many worlds besides your own, but all of these worlds originate from yours. Whenever one of your kind creates a story of any sort, a new world is created. However, the story must be complete, or else the world would be unstable and would shatter." What the hell was this guy talking about? "That is why, as you see before you, you have what you call pokemon. This is how the pokemon came to be in your world: the worlds are colliding."

"Colliding?" This guy was really confusing, but I thought I followed what he was saying, or at least a little.

"Yes, colliding. There is one thing that keeps the worlds from interacting with each other. This would be the Dimensional Barriers. These barriers seperate the dimensions, but they have recently become unstable. Some of the barriers have begun to shatter. The barriers between your world and the pokemon world - plus a few others - have already shattered. Some barriers between other worlds have shattered too. Soon, all of the worlds will begin to interact, and that could be catastrophic. It is up to you four to seal the barriers and return the worlds to their natural states. You must do this by interacting with the other worlds, and by fulfilling certain requirements, you can restore the barriers."

"So, wait. You want us four to save all of these worlds?" How could this guy expect that from us?

"Well, it is you four for now." The voice paused for the slightest moment. "For now, I will tell you how you can seal the pokemon world. In order to restore that world to its natural state, you must harness the powers of seventeen of the All Powerfuls, one for each pokemon type."

"All Powerfuls?" There was no such thing in the pokemon world!

"Yes, All Powerfuls. There is an All Powerful pokemon of each species, but you only need one of each type to seal the barrier. The All Powerfuls are pokemon with near infinite power. They look different than regular pokemon, but they will not reveal their true forms until you have gained their trust; by capturing them. Even after that it is extremely difficult to unlock their true potential, but when you do, you will be undefeatable." The voice paused again. "And I see that you already have one of these All Powerfuls."

What? Which pokemon was an All Powerful? All of these pokemon were norm- wait! I turned to Cinder, he definately was not normal. "Cinder, the All Powerful Typhlosion. Well, now then, you all have a few minutes to meet each other. It's a good thing to know who is your ally and who is not." What? That little explanation was sp brief! "And, if you are truly the saviours, you can figure out how to save the worlds with that brief explanation." Could this guy, like, read minds? "Yes, I can, like, read minds." Showoff.

The voice seemed to have gone, so I turned to the other three people. "Well then. Hello, i'm Kris Kollyns." I said all friendly like, as if we weren't in some sort of weird cathedral, being told by a disembodied voice about how we were going to save multiple worlds.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
When I finally woke up, I noticed that was being carried by the Gallade. Ignoring the pounding of my huge headache, I asked Gallade to let me down. As soon as I was let down though, we had suddenly appeared at a new place. It seemed that we were at a cathedral. I had also seemed to be the only girl in the group of four and each person had a pokemon of some sort.

Suddenly, 'the voice', as I shall now dub it, told us that we had been chosen to save the worlds.

"Excuse me, but what does the voice mean by worlds," I asked snappishly. The headache was still bothering me greatly.

Then the voice went into a huge explanation about everything that we were supposed to do, ish. It was a small explanation, but it was enough for me to pick up some of the pieces.

I had also tried to see if I could read the voice's mind, but I was blocked. I narrowed my eyes. Although I had no idea as to how to control my powers, I had never been blocked before by anyone. Then again, perhaps it was due to the fact that the people that I tried to read minds of were normal people and I had a feeling that the voice was powerful; really powerful.

One of the boys then introduced themselves as Kris Kollyns.

"Amaya Shizu," I stated, before pausing. "Well, in English it would be Shizu Amaya, technically. As for being an ally, or not; I guess I am an ally." I then smirked. "Also, if Kris dislikes mind readers so much, then perhaps to him I would be an enemy instead."

Darkfox1525

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
After walking for awhile, Zegan and Bisharp find a large cathedral. Never been to New York before, but i don't think this is suppose to be here. he thought. Looking around, there was no where else to go. Staring at it, he finally walked up to it, and opened the doors.

Taking a few steps inside, he couldn't see anything but an alter and some glass windows. A few more steps, he looked back at where he entered, hoping his partner made it inside with him. Just then, the doors he entered from slammed shut, locking him inside. Looking around, he found his partner besided him. With no where left to go, he walked up to the alter.

When he got to the alter, he felt like others were with him. Turning around, 2 guys and a girl who were not there a minute ago, were with him, and they seemed to have Pokémon of their own. Then a voice entered his mind. "Welcome young saviors." the voice said.

"Who are you?!" I yelled. "I'm not of importance. Right now, many worlds are about to collide into the Earth, and i need your help." the voice said. Then the voice went on to explain how to save one of the worlds. Zegan caught some of it, but still didn't understand what it was talking about. After that, the voice didn't speak again, leaving us to introduce ourselves. One of the guys introduce themselves as Kris Kollyn. The girl introduce herself as Shizu Amaya. "Lets try and not all be enemy's Shizu." he said kinda worried. "Anyway, my name's Zegan. Zegan Zoma, at your service." he said friendly like.

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-*beep beep, beep beep, BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP CRUNCH* sounded the now slightly broken alarm clock. John's eyes were closed, and were still heavy with sleep, forbidding him to open them. It took a while, but eventually, he was able to get up and take a shower, cleaning the sleep from his eyes, and refreshing him. He got out slowly, but when he reached his room he dressed quickly, putting on a black pair of skinny jeans and his black t-shirt with the words, "West Side" spelled out in yellow lettered grafiti form, with a hand forming the "W" diagonally in the middle of the shirt. He put his hand to the window, seeing that the weather was... okay he guessed, but he still felt he needed his blue hoodie, so he grabbed it, along with his bag.

He put on his shoes quickly, and pulled his black gloves on. Then quietly as possible, he snuck down stairs and grabbed a single piece of toast from the toaster, too bad for his brother, he would have to do with only 3. Before he opened the door to go outside, he began to think about skipping today. It was pretty nice out, and he really didn't feel like wasting it trapped inside a building with books and teachers. He opened the back door and took in a deep breath of the morning air, closing his eyes. He opened his eyes to look at the sky, and only to see it covered with many weird things. The weirdest was something that looked like.... a planet? And it was heading straight for earth! "Holy ish..." said John, causing the toast to fall from his hand and drop on the ground.

Today was the day the world was going to end, at least that's what everybody always said. John never really believed in all that junk, just like global warming. People always asked him how could he not believe in it when it was happening right in front of him, and his response had always been, "Because I don't." which never really seemed to make sense to him, but it was good enough for him. He began to walk backwards toward his door once more, when what seemed to be an earthquake shook the ground, causing John to drop to a crouch position. But then, as soon as it came, it ended, and thinking it to be a dream, he looked up at the sky, only to see the same thing.

Turning to go back inside of his house, he stopped abruptly when he saw what seemed to be a...pokemon. This wasn't just any pokemon, John recognized it to be his Lucario from both Diamond and Pearl. He only knew for sure because he had gotten his friend to hack the game, giving the Lucario longer, sharper spikes. The lucario looked at him, and his eye widened as he saw John, then began to walk over. They stared each other down, hard, neither of them flinching for about a minute before finally, they both walked towards each other, and... did their secret handshake?

Yes, they had done it, but John didn't really know how, since Soren only knew it in the mini comics John made in school, when he was ignoring the teacher. But they had, which meant that this was real, his Lucario, or as he named him on the game, Soren, was real, and for some reason, in his house. When he pulled away, Soren began to lead John back upstairs to his room, John didn't really question it either, he had been waiting for something like this to happen, and it finally had. When he opened the door, he shook his head in disbelief. On the bed was a duel disk, from that show Yu-gi-Yo, which had now gone to crap in his opinion, but used to be good. Also on the bed was what he recognized to be a digi egg, from digimon of course; complete with its all around blue color, with a white circle in the middle, and a yellow stripe that split the circle.-

"No way dude, no way this can be happening. First off how did you get here Soren, your... not supposed to be real, and then these? I mean, what the-"

-He was cut off as the edge of Soren's palm hit the area behind his head which John knew to be his knockout point. Instantly he was knocked out, and fell to be captured by Soren.-

-When John woke, his first realization was that his head felt like it was at war with itself, almost as bad as a hangover. He was sitting in some sort of chair in a small room of what he guessed to be a Cathedral. The windows were designed magnificently. They were also tinted in such a way that it was almost impossible to see out of it, but what he saw, made him say, "We're not in Kansas anymore..." He looked to see Soren standing by one of the windows, staring at him blankly. John was about to protest as to why Soren knocked him out when a weird voice interrupted.-
"Welcome, you must be the fifth."
"...The hell? Who are you, and where am I, and why the mess is all this happening?"
"Calm yourself young one, I mean you no harm. You are late actually, the others are all waiting for you"
"Heh, I could've gone to school if I had wanted to hear "you're late." It's not my fault really, it a Kamara family curse, we are always either really early, or late to events."
"It is of no importance, I am here to reveal to you, your destiny, as one of the saviors of the worlds."
"...Say what?!"

-After a few minutes of explanation, and John's famous question look, he was able to roughly come to and understanding of the situation at hand. He had to admit that he was taken aback by the knowledge that the many different shows and movies and games he played had their own planets, and that they were now coming to collide with earth. And although the weight of the situation at hand was humongous, he could only say one thing.-

" This, sounds, AWESOME, I've been waiting for something like this to happen!"
"This is an... interesting response, from you, human, but it matters not, it is time to meet your fellow chosen."

-And with that the floor of the room seemed to turn to quicksand, sucking both John and Soren in. His first instinct of course, was to try and escape from the sand, and so he struggled desperately. When it became apparent that it wasn't helping, he stopped, and began to allow the floor to absorb him. He began to notice that his legs which were now covered, were moving freely, this intrigued him. Finally, when his whole body was covered, he fell from what he saw to be the ceiling of the main room.

He was freaked out now, knowing that he was probably falling from a fatal height, and there was nothing to grab on to. He silently wished, hurriedly, that he could stop falling, or at least slow down; he didn't want to die. Miraculously, his decent began to slow, until he touched the floor, just as lightly as he would a stair he was stepping down on to. He looked around, seeing that Soren had landed safely, but also saw four other people standing there, each with their own pokemon. He stood and dusted himself off, looking at the others but saying nothing, trying to discern whether they were enemies or allies; he didn't exactly trust the random voices from nowhere.-

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
As I sat staring at the egg and pokemon, the Duel Disk on my arm, I felt a pull of some kind and I fell unconsious.

I woke up to find myself on the floor of an old, yet beautiful cathedral. I looked around more to find three others, a boy with his oddly colored Typhlosion, a girl with her Gallade, and another boy with a Bisharp. This is just getting weirder and weirder, I thought.

Before I could say anything, a voice boomed inside my head but I could tell the others heard it too. "Welcome, young saviours," 'the Voice' had said. It started to go into a long speech on how we were to save the worlds. Ya, me and these other weird kids. I was confused and I was, on the other hand, scared. As 'the Voice' got farther into its speech, it started to look like it was ticking everyone off a bit. That is when it brought up the All Powerfuls...

Supposedly, we needed to get one of each type to save the worlds. Not to mention, we seemed to already have one. Then 'the Voice', a mind reader I would guess in which it later confirmed, gave us a few minutes to talk amongst are selves, starting with the Typhlosion's partner.

The boy introduced himself as Kris Kollyns in a calm manner. Seems like he's trying to act it though, I thought. The next person in line was the girl, Shizu Amaya, yet another mind reader. With the Bisharp's partner next, a boy named Zegan Zoma.

I nodded to them all and then introduced myself. "I'm Kellyn Wayland, and I'm going to classify myself as an ally. Just don't try and read my mind to much." I looked over our small little group again. What a wonderful time this will be.

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
Now enter the pokemon world

-----

The girl, Amaya, or Shizu, or whichever way it went, introduced herself first. She got all of my attention when she said that she was a mind reader. "Also, if Kris dislikes mind readers so much, then perhaps to him I would be an enemy instead." At first I was confused on what she meant, but then I realized that she meant that she was a mind reader too. The other two boys were named Zegan and Kellyn. Zegan seemed like a weird name, but who was I to judge? I wondered if maybe he was a vegan, a vegan named Zegan! See what I did there? No good? Oh well.

I was just a little startled when another guy fell through the ceiling, but then again, it seemed anything could happen with the way the morning had been going. It probably wasn't even noon yet. I was about to speak again, but the stupid voice butted in.

"Well, now that you all know each other, it is time for you to be going." I didn't even have time to open my mouth to protest before the floor started to glow a bright white, followed by the walls and the ceiling. Soon the whole place was glowing, and I had the sensation of falling. I looked around at the others, and they too looked like they were falling. Within a few seconds I could feel myself slow, and it then became too bright to see. When I landed, the Zegan kid and the guy that had fallen through the ceiling were by me. The other two were gone. I looked around, we were in a place that I did not recognize, but at the same time I did. We were at the top of Dragonspiral Tower in the region of Unova, inside the pokemon world.
*****​

Meanwhile, in the Hoenn Region...​

Shizu had landed inside a large chamber. The chamber had a mystic quality to it, and many stones were floating. The light came from floating, multicolered flames near the ceiling. At the end of the chamber was a Gardevoir...

-----​

At the back of the chamber there is a Gardevoir. Nothing seems abnormal about her, except for the fact you can feel some sort of ancient, locked away power emanating from her. It is your job to battle and capture her. There will be a pokeball in a backpack that was provided by "The Voice." Be warned, she will be hard to defeat.​

*****​

Meanwhile, the Unova Region...​

Kellyn had landed in some sort of cave. More than that, it was a series of caves. There was a faint glow coming from what seemed the rocks themselves, but that was not enough to see clearly. In the distance there is a faint flicker of torches. Kellyn has the sensation of being followed, and he could swear that he saw something. Something that lived in the cave, and wasn't very fond of other creatures entering its domain...

-----​

You must navigate through the series of caves until you can find the source of the torchlight. That in itself will be difficult, and it won't be helped by the fact that you seem to be followed by some creatures' shadow the whole way. When you do reach the large cavern in the back, the creature will reveal itself to you. The creature is a shiny Haxorus, but there seems to be something more to it. You must battle and capture him, but be warned, he is vicious and brutal, and will be very, very hard to defeat.​

*****​

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
After I had introduced myself, another kid with a Lucario had fallen through the roof of the cathedral. Seriously, right through the roof. I wondered for a second if the other planet's started causing storms out and he flew through but whatever. Hmm, maybe he was trying to fly... But never mind that.

Before I could say something, yet again, 'the Voice' entered back into our heads. "Well, now that you all know each other, it is time for you to be going," it said. Thats when another awesome, yet horribly scary thing happened yet again. The floor of the room changed to almost a blinding light and I was knocked unconscious again.

I woke up this time in a cave where I had no idea where the others were. I was alone except for my egg, that sounded weird, in a back pack that had appeared, my Espeon, and my Duel Disk. Unfortunately, I was wrong again.

You see there was one other living thing in the cave but that for later. Right now, all I could see was down at the end of the cave. Way far off from where I was. Was what seemed to be the flicker of torches. I don't know why but I knew I had to head towards them. I turned to the Espeon and tried to think of some moves that could light up this cave. Flash would work, but that was always, always to blinding in the games and show.

So I decided to go with Morning Sun, a nifty little move if I would say so myself. "Espeon," I started, "Could you use Morning Sun?"

The pokemon nodded and turned to open its mouth, "Espeeeee~" it growled and the solid ring of sunlight shown above its head, but there was one problem. There were three passageways. Boy, couldn't the end of the worlds be original. I took the right one with Espeon leading the way. I need to give her a nickname, he thought. I continued through the passage running into occasional turns and decisions. But hey, I was getting closer wasn't I.

Thats when I walked into a larger cave area where I saw a shadow. The Morning Sun move had just gotten a bit of it to show the shadow but I still had no idea what it was. After this event, I started shuffling through my head, attacking moves for Espeon. I had no idea if in real life, Pokemon could only have four moves, but I knew I needed to be ready. We continued on through the dank cave, several times stopping to catch our breath.

I traveled farther, and farther, and farther into the cave. My fear on a constant incline each step I took. I was afraid that shadow would show up and just do something way to drastic for my own good, but I kept going.

I could now see the source of the light. Three torches, just sitting alone in a room. Yet, I could sense something more. I trudged forward, realizing that I had been in the caves for a while, maybe three or four hours, five at the most. I had finally made it, but that fear I talked about earlier. Ya, that one. It just showed itself.

It was a pure black, except for the claws and blades, Haxorus. One of the Unova region's Pseudo-legends. An All-Powerful? I wondered. Obviously it was, because seriously, what would a normal shiny Haxorus be doing in a cave, unknown to everyone else. I cracked my knuckles and then stared at the beast, assessing its abilities.

It probably had that special All-Powerful ability, not that it would use that, and it likely had Rivalry, which meant its attack would go down.

It then looked to me and my partner and lets out its loud roar, "HAXXXXX~" it yelled, causing me to lose my balance for a bit. I stood back up and then looked to my Espeon and it looked back. "Espeon," I said, "Go, use Psychic!" The pokemon did as I said and stared down the Haxorus, barely dampening its health. "Damnit," I said. Espeon had no real moves that could harm Dragons that much besides Psychic and that only did so much. Before long, the Haxorus growled and did Dragon Claw, sending Espeon several feet back where it quickly recovered with Morning Sun.

"Calm Mind," I yelled to my Espeon, letting it raise its Special Attack and Defense. It did so with its low growl and then looked farther at me for more instructions. I instructed it to do yet another Psychic, which was getting old, and watched surprisingly as the move did a critical hit.

The Haxorus bellowed again and then started a Flamethrower attack. "Espeon, move!"I yelled. Espeon jumped from the attack, barely getting hit by the flames. "Use Hypnosis and then Dream Eater," I told my partner. She did just that and I could see damage building up on the enemy but it had awoken quicker than expected.

Its body signaled it distress but it started to show no hesitation. I sighed and told Espeon to do the same order of moves, in which my partner did. This time Haxorus stayed asleep and I directed another Dream Eater attack. This woke the pokemon up and boy was it happy.

It stared at Espeon with a small rage in his eye and used Dragon Pulse, hitting my pokemon dead on. "Noo!" I yelled, running towards my pokemon. Before I got there, she stood right up and looked at me. I nodded and she turned to the Haxorus and used Psychic once again, hitting its underbelly and sending it flying several feet. I smiled and I knew we had it when an Ultra Ball appeared in my pocket. I turned to the downed pokemon and walked closer to it and saw its eyes open. It stared straight at me, almost expecting its fate.

I realized it probably knew this would happen, being the All-Powerful that it was. I tossed the Ultra Ball at it and watched as the ball squirmed.

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Not too long after he had "fallen" through the ceiling, the floor had begun to glow as bright as the annoying neighbors lights for Christmas, even though they were always about two weeks early. Before John could even say or do anything, the whole flippin room had begun to glow, and if his suspicions had been true, he probably would have heard a choir of angels in the background. But no, they weren't dead, in fact, they were falling, and he could see that everyone else was also falling as well, but John wasn't too scared. This type of falling felt the same as when he had fallen through the ceiling, despite the fact that it was becoming much harder for him to see because of the brightness. Eventually, he began to slow in his decent, and for some reason, he could feel Soren, getting a bit more excited, which confused him, since both in the games and John's drawings, his Lucario wasn't too fond of anyone with the exception of John himself.

Finnaly, when the brightness toned it down, and his feet felt like they were touching solid ground, he opened his eyes, only to do a double take, and then a triple take. "No way..." he thought as he stared at the area around him, there was no way he could deny it, because it obviously wasn't a dream. They were in the pokemon world, no doubt, and not only that, they were at the top of Dragonspiral Tower.-

"Dude... this definitely hits a 10 on my shist-O-meter, but if they show up, dibs on Reshiram..."

Darkfox1525

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
After the other boy, Kellyn Wayllen, introduced himself, another kid and a Lucario fell from the ceiling. "Great, its raining men now," I said sarcastically. "Well, now that you all know each other, its time for you to get going" Dorgan said. I nickname him Dorgan because he reminded me of a video game character. Before i could say anything else, the room started to glow, and then Zegan felt like he was falling, which in fact, he was. Everything was getting brighter and brighter, almost to the point he thought he would go blind. Then he felt like he was slowing down, like time was stopping. Then, he felt his feet hit solid ground.

Keeping his eyes closed for a few minutes, he finally realized he could see again. Looking around, he saw that Bisharp was still with him, along with Kris and the guy who fell from the ceiling, while Shizu and Kellyn were nowhere to be seen. "We're in Pokémon world aren't we? Not only that, but we're at the top of Dragonspiral Tower." he mumbled to himself. "Dude... this definitely hits a 10 on my shist-O-meter, but if they show up, dibs on Reshiram..." exclaimed the new guy. "I doubt we'll see Reshiram or Zekrom." I said. Looking around, it seemed like the events in the pokemon game had already happened. Wonder if the others are safe. Zegan thought. Well, heres hoping we'll meet each other again.

Nakuzami

Years
In the Unova region...​

Kellyn watched as the Ultra Ball shook for a few seconds, before coming to a gentle stop. The Haxorus, known as the Demon Blade, or Blade, had considered this human. The human had a strange aura about him, which intrigued Blade. Blade decided that he would stick with the human for now.

The Ultra Ball began to float and glow, before it transformed. It took on the form of a gray and white pokeball, and the design of a pair of wings appeared in the gray half, just above the button of the pokeball. Blade bursted out and revealed his true form to this human, Kellyn.

-----​

AllPowerfulHaxorus-Blade.png

"Blade"
Male
Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Slash, Night Slash, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Sky Attack, Free Fall, Surf
Abilities: Mold Breaker, Rivalry, Unnerve​

-----​

Blade offers Kellyn his back, and Kellyn climbs on. Blade takes off into the air, and the cavern glows bright white before Kellyn and Blade crash into the ceiling. When the light disappears, Kellyn is flying on Blade high in the sky near Dragonspiral Tower. In the distance, unknown to Kellyn, there are two dots in the sky; one white and one black.​

Kris Kollyns
Dragonspiral Destruction

-----
I watched as Kellyn appeared in the sky on top of some weird dragon. I didn't recognize it at first because it was so unusual, but soon I realized that it was a shiny Haxorus with wings. Kellyn flew into the tower through a hole in the ceiling, and I looked around for the first time. The place did look like it did in the videogame, after N had wrecked it.

"Hax. Haxorus is hax." I said calmly as I turned back to Kellyn.

"Dude... this definitely hits a 10 on my shist-O-meter, but if they show up, dibs on Reshiram..." The boy that had fallen through the ceiling said.

"I doubt we'll see Reshiram or Zekrom." Zegan countered. I looked out of the hole in the ceiling where Kellyn had come in, and I was not very fond of what I saw, but at the same time I was fascinated.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that Zegan." In the distance I could barely see two figures; Reshiram and Zekrom. I watched as they approached the tower, apparently fighting with eachother. I jumped out of the way as they neared the tower and crashed through the ceiling. Debris went everywhere and the tower began to crumble even more.

"Oh, this can't be good." As soon as I said that, both Reshiram and Zekrom launched Hyper Beams that created a large explosion. I was right, this could not be good.

__________________________________________________​

OOC: I'll edit this and add a little more in the morning Done ;)
By the way, do yall like Blade? X3​

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-John arched a brow and looked at the other kid who he guessed was Kris. Had he just said something about Reshiram and Zekrom coming towards here? As he turned to look in the direction Kris was, he not only saw both legendaries there, but also some dude riding a flying pokemon... a Haxorus? That wasn't right, Haxorus don't have wings. "This whole thing in jacked up" thought John. As he turned back to the two legendaries, he mouthed the words"oh snap.." When he saw where they were heading, he yelled"OH SNAP" and dove as both pokemon crashed through the ceiling. As he recovered, and got up slowly, yelling" Jeebus you guys, why do you always have to be blowing up shist?! YOUR BROTHERS FOR JEEBUS SAKE! I don't get along too well with my brother, but we don't go around fighting every time we see each other! Dang!"

-As he saw the two were preparing to fire a hyper beam, there wasn't much he could do. He didn't really have a pokemon there...did he?-

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
Hi GLaDOS, I mean Dorgan

-----

"Jeebus you guys, why do you always have to be blowing up shist?! YOUR BROTHERS FOR JEEBUS SAKE! I don't get along too well with my brother, but we don't go around fighting every time we see each other! Dang!" The boy named John yelled. His reply was both Reshiram and Zekrom stopping for a slight second while Reshiram gave John a dirty look, then they continued what they had been doing.

"Uh, something tells me that Reshiram is a girl." I stated as I watched the two dieties that were not supposed to exist. I was confused on what I should admire, as with the haxy Haxorus, Cinder, and two legendary pokemon in front of me, I had all of the things to keep me occupied for the rest of my life, plus one.

"Would you perhaps like to stop the quarrel between these two?" I almost wanted to jump at the arrival of The Voice, but it seemed oddly normal with the way today was going. "Or would you like to let them destroy this place? Your choice." Great, it now grew the ability to use sarcasm. Next thing you'd know he'd throw us into a test chamber, give us a portal gun, his voice would rise and he'd tell us his name was now GLaDOS. "Well, I could do that, but i'll just give you the gun for now. By the way, just call me Dorgan. That's what Zegan seems to be doing." I looked down to see a portal gun in my hands. I decided that nothing would surprise me from now on.

"By the way, the reason your digimon eggs are missing is because I have them. They will be returned to you when the Time is Right." Wait, my digimon egg was missing? Oh, wow. Shows how good of a parent that I would make. "Same goes for your duel disks and Yu-Gi-Oh cards." Oh, another thing I hadn't noticed was gone. "And lastly, these portal guns have a special function. Aim them at anything that does not belong in the world you are currently in, and it will be transported to where it belongs." Oh, that was cool.

I aimed my portal gun at a wall behind Zekrom and shot a portal. Behind Zekrom, a black portal appeared. I shot a second one on the floor in front of me, and it was white. "Sweet!"

"Time to fight! Cinder, use! Uh...use, Flamethrower? Aim it at the white portal!" Cinder opened his mouth and let out a blue and white stream of flames that disappeared into the white portal on the floor and hit Zekrom in the back after reappearing out of the black portal on the wall.

Zegan: Gray and Dark Purple
John: Light Green and Dark Green
Kellyn: Red and Orange

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Shizu blinked as she appeared in the cave, Gallade by her side. There was a bag sitting near the wall, so she picked it up. She had a feeling it was given to her by "The Voice". She narrowed her eyes slightly, before walking forward. She could feel an ancient power and she would bet a fiver it was one of those shiny pokemon or whatever.

Shizu stopped when she saw a Gardevoir and could tell that it was the source of the ancient power. Shizu blinked. Two psychic types for a psychic trainer. Hilarious.

Gardevoir stared calmly at Shizu.

You are the one in which I have to test. Prepare for a battle, I am nice enough to spare you a couple of minutes.

Shizu blinked before glancing at Gallade. What is Gallade's moves?

My name is Bishamon, Shizu. My moves are Teleport, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Brick Break, Earthquake, Psychic, Stone Edge, and X-Scissor.

Shizu nodded as her mind raced to think of a good plan. She said she would give us a few minutes to prepare...Swords Dance.

Bishamon nodded before dancing erratically.

Gardevoir looked amused. A few minutes are not over yet; the battle has not started.

Gardevoir said I could prepare for battle. I am preparing for battle.

Gardevoir blinked as she realized that she had left that open. By the time a few minutes were over, Bishamon had raised his attack by six levels.

Bishamon, teleport then Night Slash.

Bishamon nodded, before disappearing. He appeared before Gardevoir, his swords glowing a purple/black with dark energy. Gardevoir calmly let herself be hit and her eyes then glowed with a blue power. Both Bishamon and Shizu were lifted off their feet and Bishamon was thrown to Shizu who, due to the velocity of Bishamon, slammed into the wall. They both slid down when Gardevoir's psychic powers did not hold them up any longer.

Shizu looked down at Bishamon. "Is Bishamon okay?"

Fine Shizu, I am used to hits such as these. I am more worried about you.

Shizu shrugged. "I am fine. Bishamon, Stone Edge."

Bishamon nodded before taking a few rocks from the cave and "threw" them to Gardevoir. Gardevoir counteracted with her Psychic and Bishamon did the same. Shizu dug into the bag and got out the pokeball. She threw it at Gardevoir, who caught it with her Psychic.

That will not work...

"Of course."

The Stone Edge hit Gardevoir, pushed into a greater velocity by Bishamon's psychic. Gardevoir lost her hold on the pokeball which clattered to the floor. Although Gardevoir had pretty good defense, that six times powered Night Slash and Stone Edge hurt. Shizu grabbed the pokeball and threw it at Gardevoir.

The pokeball shook three times...

Nakuzami

Years
In the Hoenn Region...​

Shizu watched as the pokeball shook three times, before it stopped to signal that the Gardevoir had been caught. The pokeball then began to float, and when it did so it glowed white and underwent a transformation. The pokeball was now a dark pink where it was red and a dark gray where it was white.

During the battle - and the few minutes before the battle - the Gardevoir, known as the Holy Psichic, or Psi, had been analyzing Shizu. Psi could see everything about Shizu - her personality, her history, her overwhelming psychic aura that almost rivaled Psi's.

-----

AllPowerfulGardevoir-Psi.png

"Psi"
Lv50
Female

Moves: Shadow Ball | Energy Ball | Thunderbolt | Psyshock | Calm Mind | Teleport | Psychic | Wish | Heal Pulse | Double Team
Abilities:
Synchronize | Trace | Telepathy

-----​

Psi materialized in her true form behind Shizu. Neither Shizu nor Bishamon noticed at first, as Psi's psychic power exceeded their's, even if she didn't have full access to them yet. Shizu turned around, sensing Psi's presence, and Psi gently put a hand on Shizu's shoulder and teleported them to Dragonspiral Tower.

Kris Kollyns
Shizu enters the fray...finally

-----
I turned when Shizu materialized right next to me, along with an oddly colored Gardevoir. She held a portal gun in her hand, but did not seem to even notice it at first.

"Glad you finally came." I said with a smile, "Though, with this happening we can't honestly say we've been bored without you." I motioned to the two raging dieties beside us. A thought then popped into my head. A crazy thought, but a thought none the less. I aimed my portal gun at the ceiling above Zekrom and launched another black portal. The first one disappeared as I jumped through the white portal. I came out right above Zekrom and landed on his back, Cinder did the same a few seconds later.

At first, Zekrom didn't seem to notice, but after a few seconds realization had dawned on him. Zekrom flew up and out of the tower, then high into the sky. He flew right into a thunder cloud, where he rolled to try to get me off. I noticed that Reshiram had also flown out and was chasing Zekrom.

I held onto Zekrom as Cinder attacked him, trying to protect me. I had a feeling it wouldn't work with where we were. If I fell, i'd either land in the water or become roadkill on land, neither were very appealing.
Down on the ground...

A teenage boy watched as the two dieties he knew only too well fought. "Those two pokemon are not meant to fight, now without reason." He stated sullenly as he watched the needless quarrel in the sky.

OOC: Someone [the first one who claims it] can be riding Reshiram, though they have no control over her.​

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Shizu blinked when she teleported to another place and felt a heavy weight of something in her hands, although it felt like a gun. She watched as Kris used his gun and blinked. A portal gun? What the hell?

She sighed slightly, before pointing her own gun in the ceiling above Reshiram and shooting a portal there. She shot another portal to the ground below her; the portal above the Reshiram was purple while the portal near her was blue. She fell into the blue portal and landed on Reshiram, who didn't notice her as she chased after her brother. When Reshiram finally realized that Shizu was on her, she let out a huge roar which only caused Shizu to grip tighter.

What is Kris's plan? she telepathed to Kris.

Back