• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Dragonkat: Oh-hoh! Kat grew up in the same town as Valorie! lD

Valorie is one of my two students. She's a young girl in Suicune Dorm. You can read her SU if you want by going to the Player Profiles/SUs spoiler on the first page, opening it, and clicking Part 1. Hers is the first one in part one.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@PkmnTrainerYellow and @Dragonkat: That's interesting o-o

Maybe if you two wanted to, you could both say that Valorie and Katherine knew each other once, considering how Icirrus City was somewhat a small town in some ways o-o

But then again, all towns in the games look pretty small. Golden Rod actually looks like a pretty big city compared to some of the other towns in the games. So without seeing what Icirrus city looks like in the Anime, I could be wrong lD

Speaking of the anime. . . am I the only one who kinda wants to see Jessie, James, and Meowth try to attack PTA with a bunch of other Rockets? Especially since now in the Black and White anime they /are/ kinda turning back into how awesome they were in the original Season 1 Kanto arc of the anime? o-o

And on a side note. . . Since Giovanni's true identity as both the Leader of Viridian City Gym and Team Rocket IS NEVER EXPOSED IN THE ANIME wouldn't he also be qualified enough to work as a teacher here if he wanted? o-o especially since he beat Gary Oak in a Pokemon Battle?

Maybe I just have too many ideas and too much imagination for my own good lD

Dawn

Years
And on a side note. . . Since Giovanni's true identity as both the Leader of Viridian City Gym and Team Rocket IS NEVER EXPOSED IN THE ANIME wouldn't he also be qualified enough to work as a teacher here if he wanted? o-o especially since he beat Gary Oak in a Pokemon Battle?

Don't troll in the OOC thread, Fishbishie.

Dawn

Years
@DragonKat: You select your dorm from the available spots list. 2nd and 3rd characters can be in any dorm.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Hey, ummm.... If a pokemon isn't in the character's team but it fights as the character commands temporarily, is that allowed?

Dawn

Years
@pokepokemo: I guess so. o.O That's not exactly normal behavior, but if you can make it make sense sure why not.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Hooray!!! Thank you very much!
By the way, there seems to be a very complex series of events going on here. I mean all the characters are spreading out all over the place, It seems like the free time the students have are really long.

Dawn

Years
The RP does not take place in realtime. You must use good judgement and realize that what we do in a single post doesn't actually take up much time when you think about it. xD

Regardless, it's not so much complex as it is chaotic. There are no rules regarding where your character should be. It's very "sandbox" style in the sense that you can do whatever you want (within the rules, obviously.)

As a matter of fact, it will be up to you to make your characters get involved in the overarching plot when it comes around, though I certainly won't make it difficult.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
I was meaning to ask you GM.
Would it be allowed if my charater's sister would be allowed as a temporary character for a few days to a couple of weeks.
I just would like her to be worried kind of sister, but she wouldn't hesistate at a battle or two.
If you need i can submit a SU but she won't exactly stay for long.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
just incase you didn't notice since its the last post on the previous page i was wondeirng about getting in contact with one of the champions, who if memory serves, are controled only by the GMs so I had to ask before I shoudl bother with trying to do anything with them.

Dawn

Years
@darkgoalie: Go ahead. No SU required, so long as you only roleplay her from the eyes of your actual applied for characters. It's called an NPC c:

@Jasonwolf: The champions can be controlled by anyone unless they're battling, in which case they're restricted to the GMs unless approval is given. Gary on the other hand, the principal, is restricted to GM use at all times. So yeah, alright. You'll have to make your character make his way to Gary's office though, where a secretary you're free to control can call on Gary himself.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Update time. And expect another character played by me soon...

Team:

109.png

Smokey (Koffing ♂) - Lv 23
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psybeam, Smog, Selfdestruct, Poison Gas, Tackle.

355.png

Grim (Duskull ♀) - Lv 19
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Astonish, Night Shade, Disable, Pain Split.

096.png

Starr (Drowzee ♂) - Lv 18
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Confusion, Headbutt, Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Poison Gas.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:P So, when will Valorie & N's battle end? :D I wanna see who wins! :7: No rush though.

I might as well keep update on my team if I ever level up. I'll update my team on this post from now on.

On hand:

501.gif

Species: Oshawott
Nickname: Yaibe
Lvl: 17
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Gun

570.gif

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 15
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Dark Pulse, Captivate, Calm Mind

At storage/home:
None

Dawn

Years
@ShinyDiamond: It'll be over when it's over. o___o;

Also, please don't make me search for that post whenever I need a team update. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back