• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, I was hoping for the power to be a bit more developed at first, but thanks for the answers. Here's another question:

How quickly does a page fill? What does it -take- to fill a page?

Years
~ 3-5 pages fill out during each eventful moment in ones life max. 6-10 if the moment is longer such as a long drawn out battle due to the war or a date with a lover that has some deep meaning.

~ Live an eventful moment in life or overcome something he or she has had trouble with. Get into a fight and live, something that has meaning.

If you prefer, I can allow you to start off with a few pages filled to help you have a decent hold on your book's power to have like a katana or a weapon that has use.
Just nothing any stronger.

Years
  • Seen today
I'm working on an SU right now for this RP... it includes a new book

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Very interesting. I still need to think about it before making an SU, but I'm very intruiged. Instead of creating a sword, could he create an item, out of the shadows? Like a ladder, to swiftly get onto a roof? Would he be able to control these items as if he had telekinesis? Like, conjure up a dagger or a rock made of shadows behind someone, and have it fling itself towards them on its own?

Years
If he or she trains and can focus, yes; they can perform the listed stunts.

@Typh: follow the book form SU and pm me the new book or post a public message, wait for approval.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
i have a question about Red sun. Would I only transform into a werewolf occasionally, like on a full moon, and would it become more permanent as my book gets filled. Also is it just living life with style (pretty muc) that fills te book, like a massive journal, or is it using your power.

I also want Nate to be the 'lapdog' of the main bad guy prince guy. :) I want the whole Full moon gang to if that's okay? Like doing things to support votes etc?

Years
It fills like a journal.

As for the curse progression, I should have included more notes on its progression, sorry.
Curse starts off just by gaining a tail and wolf ears on few evenings, when you gain fur, it becomes permanent. As you move towards lifting your curse, you become more feral.

As for being a 'lapdog' for the prince, you and I will be in touch a lot for this one. Wait until I get the IC approved, we can start working towards using him for the plot.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Hey :) is my spot still good??

sorry about the long wait for my SU but had a busy couple of days, but will have it up tomorrow evening after work if thats ok?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm gonna move my SU over here.

Name: Cad Varnish, otherwise known as "The Fallen Blader" due to his massive blade, and his fall from power.

Description: Cad looks like your stereotypical mercenary: Roughly handsome. He stands at about 6'7, being quite tall, and is rather muscular. His hair is long, shaggy, and black, and hangs roughly around his shoulder. His eyes are a deep blue: Piercingly so. His face is clean shaven, giving him a smooth appearance. His normal apparel consists of a long, black cloak, as well as black, leather pants. He prefers not to wear armor, seeing as it only impedes him. He wears black leather combat boots as well.

Class/Job: A Mercenary. He used to be a high ranking general in the Diligent military.

Book: None...Yet.

Likes, Dislikes: Cad is loves fighting, and has based his entire life off of it. Not only does he love it, he excels at it. He is an ex-general, so he is used to positions of power, liking to give orders and have them followed. He has a strong hatred to those who live in Twan, due to years of warfare. Among other things, he prides himself in the side of his sword. Cad calls his blade the "Buster Blade." (DISCLAIMER! I do not own the Buster Blade name, nor do I own the rights. I just think it's freaking AWESOME!) He will reluctantly work with Twanians, but only if he respects them or if they pay him enough. Cad's grown accustomed to working solo, preferring to handle situations by himself, although he will work with a group of any size, be it with one other person, or controlling an army of thousands. Cad is quite the character. He is never afraid to say what he thinks, and does so almost constantly. He's rather gruff, and has a crude sense of humor, and is even a bit of a smart-ass. If there's anything he enjoys, it's a dirty joke or a petty fight. His loud personality has come from years of military service.

Combat Technique/Weapon: (Couldn't help myself xD) His sword is essentially the Buster Blade.
Spoiler:
Buster_sword(AC_version)2.jpg

Cad has one strategy in battle: Brute force can solve anything.

History/Biography: Cad was born in a low class, country-ass town. His own personal description of the place. He doesn't like to talk about it much, so let's just leave it at that. He left the town at an early age, around ten. He quickly went to the capital, and decided that the soldier's life was the life for him. It was there that he began to create his career. After years of loyal service, he was permitted to be a general. Cad took the chance and spear-headed the next war against Twan. The war ended in a stale-mate, but he led an attack AFTER the war ended in order to spite the Twanians. His force consisted of twenty of his best men. The attack was devastatingly effective, but he was dismissed from his position as general. After that, he moved to Yovo and became a mercenary. Ever since then, he has been floating between countries, never staying in one spot for very long.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Can I have a list of how the power/curse progresses for Lost Memory? (I mean like in the style you did for Oblivion, Drifters, etc.)

Years
Can I have a list of how the power/curse progresses for Lost Memory? (I mean like in the style you did for Oblivion, Drifters, etc.)
Sure.

Curse: [Blank] No memories --> loss of memory on distant relatives, short term memories --> Memory relating to loved ones qualities such as liked, dislikes. --> Loss of memory on friends names --> Loss of Memory based on loved ones names, their qualities --> [Half filled] Loss of knowledge on how to perform certain quirky skills --> Loss memory of self history --> Loss memory of how you fight --> Loss of Identity --> Regain all lost memories in one helping [Filled]
Power: [Blank] Claws, small facial changes --> Shape shift sections of skin to metal and hard alloys, materials, can create knives out of your hands --> Can grow hands out of your back, face, to your side, they may shape shift as well to swords, clubs, and other handy items --> [Half Filled] Can start fully covering your body in a harder metal alloy's to made your body armored --> Can start shape shifting to other human and living beings, mimic their voice and act as the person --> Shape shift into animals and beasts --> Shape shift into simple inanimate objects like a sword, table, chair or barrel --> [Filled] Can Shape shift into ANYTHING.

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
Years
Name: Amna Curnín

Description: Amna is short and curvy. She's a bit homely, with crooked teeth, a large nose, and a slightly ruddy complexion. She's covered in freckles. She has long auburn hair and large, ice blue eyes. Amna normally wears the traditional "peasant gear"-- white blouses, tunics, and skirts in earth tones.

ORnpf6x.jpg

Class/Job: Farmhand

Book: Lost Memory

Likes: Fresh-baked bread, new shoes, flowing water, and the fisherman's daughter.

Dislikes: Grass snakes, crying in public, people who speak too softly, and the fisherman.

Combat Technique/Weapon: As a farmhand, all Amna can really use is a bow & arrow, but she also carries a hunting knife.

History/Biography: So Amna becomes cursed early on in the RP, if that works, and thus, I'll just talk about her current life. She's lived in Yovo all her life on a small farm, in a town that has remained rather old-fashioned. Her parents, mercifully, are still alive, and she has a relatively angst-less life. She's currently working on her parents' farm, but she has expressed interest in a baker's apprenticeship. When she was five, she fell off a childhood friend's boat and into the water, and while she nearly coughed up the entire river, she wasn't scared away at all. In fact, she finds the water's constant flow almost comforting and has maintained a subtle fascination with the river's nuances ever since. At the age of 18, Amna was betrothed briefly to a soldier from the neighboring town, but shortly before they were to be married, he was killed in action. It turned out decently, however, since Amna would much rather be betrothed to the fisherman's daughter. And I suppose that's where we leave off. Amna's groom-to-be was just killed, and she's not sure if she's relieved or if that's just the grief. She's living a peaceful life. Hopefully the book won't be delivered to her too soon...

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Because for some reason i'm unable to edit my post, I'll just post it here.

As much as i'd like to join this Rp, I'm currently too busy to join. I may be able to join at a later date, but not now...

Years
@Dansparce: I understand the feeling. Hope to see you return later when you have the time.

@dudegirl626: Your profile has been approved!

@Here2Stay: Your profile has been approved!

Years
I already submitted the IC a few days ago. They're probably not going to allow it yet. If that's the case, I'm going to edit what I have saved and try again for a second submission.

Is there anything to the first IC post I should include besides the opening plot where the Chain owner starts his plot? I have what CB is and a link linking to the OOC; Anything else?

Back