• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Makes you Mad?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
What are a few things that make you mad?

Mine is when people bash pokemon and when I hear about innocent people being killed. Just to name a few...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I have a feeling that this will turn into a flame war.......What makes me mad is when people hate bush for trying to get rid of terrorists or whatever reason they say.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Indeed, I'll be watching this. There was a thread a while back much like this that got closed.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I hope it dousen't get to the point where it has to be closed, from people flaming each other and the talking of the president and terrorists.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
in this post please just state whatever makes you mad and only that. Don't respond to someone else's comment like "why does bush make you mad? i think blah blah blah", as those will spark flame war...

i have a small list... i'll get very annoyed about the below (but only rarely do i get "mad" at it)

-pokemon bashing but that person who knows nothing about pokemon. this applies to all forms of bashing too. At least bash with research and knowledge

-stupid people who shows off, especially in terms of marks in school and money

-lazy classmates who'll pull your mark down in group projects

-ppl who takes the role of leaders but they actually have bad leadership

i'll post more later...

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
lol... i just realize that part of my post got sensored out... let me edit it... *edits*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I can overlook most things. Anyway, liers.

Years
Gamefaqs... I just looked at their message boards and it says that there's NO POKEMON MANGA ALLOWED oh those F***** B***** LOOSERS! for their info, I'm a fan of POKEMON MANGA! D*** them!

*throws the one who wrote that in pit where Voldo lives*

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I understand you're angry, but settle down, a lot of people dislike the GameFAQs message boards. @_@;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Their boards my be crap, but thats best place where you can get the faq to almost any game.

Also when I hear little kids crying in malls, and then they do it continually, not stopping. Err...

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
I hate gamefaq's board.. they stink, they suck, they are crap, you know the rest.
LOL, now that is funny:laugh:.

Years
Gamefaqs board never helps. TheySPAM alot and they say so many disgusting stuff in the SC2 boards (Taki's Breasts) . Worst of all, Leave a message for 5 minutes then your topic will dissapear and you have to find it through thousands of pages of threads ...ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*throws gamefaqs message board to a pit where Voldo AND Astaroth live*

22sa

Years
W00t! I have over 1k posts! And that's mad!!:) J/K:laugh::D

Back