• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unova Masters (IC)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Dunn nodded in approval when Tepig launched into action and began to attack the Lilipup. Little Bro turned to the Patrat, which was just standing up to get back into the fight. It charged at Little Bro with a powerful Tackle, sending Little Bro sprawling. He stood back up. "Little Bro, use Water Gun again!" The Oshawott released a torrent of water at the Patrat, finishing its already low amount of health. Dunn would've run up to Little Bro for a victory high five when the explosion went off. He looked to the left and saw Lucas's Tepig and the Lilipup collide in mid-air. "WOAH!" He ran over to Lucas. "Who won?"

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas looks at the dust cloud clearing as Dunn and Oshawott run over and look too. Dunn turns to Lucas and asks, "Who won?" the dust clears away in the wind as Lucas points at Tepig jumping and chanting over the defeat of the Lillipup. "See for yourself Dunn" Lucas laughed. Tepig began to strut over to Lucas. Bending down to pet it, then lifting the piglet on his shoulder. Lucas faces his travel partner. "Well, Dunn....Lead the way!"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Dunn grinned. They had won their battle! "Of course, good buddy Lucas." He felt like a better person already! This adventure his parents had sent him on was starting to be a good thing. "I'm glad you decided to come with me. I would've gotten lonely otherwise." He smiled and the pair began to walk towards Striaton Town, with their pokemon close behind. "So, care to tell me about yourself?" Dunn would elaborate on his reasons for being on his own journey afterwards. He just wanted to make sure that he didn't sound like a delinquent or something because of his past with a lot of ladies.

Years
As a new trainer I did'nt know what everyone was talking about. I had just started to work for Team Plasma. My Pokemon was a Lv.5 Eevee that knew Tackle and Tail Whip. I was told I did'nt need me real name. They called me X. We went out into the world and took on everything. Me and Eevee were bonding. I was told don't be nice to it. I could'nt belive it. "So your new to this are'nt you X?" said a man named N. Yes I am. I finally was bonding and N was happy. Next thing you know my world changed. I was kicked out of Team Plasma for loving my Pokemon. I was alone now. All alone... All alone... I was a Ace Trainer... All alone...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
With Dunn asking that daunting question, Lucas was scared to think what Dunn will think of him if he tells everything. After a nervous gulp, Tepig looks at him waiting for his answer also. "Well, I'm Lucas McGuire, I'm from Undella Town. My parents always work out of town at some Pokemon Transfer facility which is near Black City, I was never allowed to come with them so I had to sit at home.

My dad was a great Pokemon trainer, he had a Leavanny which never seemed to be defeated by anything." Lucas began to get excited to talk about Leavanny, his face was beaming and Tepig smiled back at him. "This one time my dad was walking with me to Lentimas Town through Reversal Mountain. I fell down a small abyss where I was surrounded by a Swarm of Skorupi and one really huge Drapion. I thought I was a goner, until Leavanny came down after me and Protected me against the Drapion's and Skorupi's Poison Fangs. I then remember it doing some dance as it hummed to itself. It backflipped out of the shield and launched towards the Drapion with an X-Scissor which took the thing out in one shot, all the Skorupi dispatched after seeing this. But for as long as I'm on this journey with you and Tepig. I want to catch a Sewaddle, and raise it to become as powerful as my dad's Leavanny, and with Tepig by our side there is no way we can lose! Right Tepig?" After hearing the story Tepig cheered and smiled. "So that's enough about me, tell me about you Dunn?"

Back