• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2012
when i search download link,,, i did't fount,,
whould you give download link for this pokemon rom

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013

Some music for you! This has been composed by our new musician, Tobinus!
Never posted music, so i thought it would be nice to do so! :°D

Aénex

when i search download link,,, i did't fount,,
whould you give download link for this pokemon rom

It's out in Spring, once again. And also again, why would a rom be in the Game Development category? THIS IS A GAME.

Oh music, I'll probably put it on my iPod. XD

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
wow que graficos y animaciones hermano te conozco del devian art, es la primera vez que veo el post de tu juego y quede muy agusto, me parece demasiado agradable a la vista jejeje, pero bueno espero jugar un poco de el pronto :).

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
Those last two updates have cemented Garnet as my favourite game on this forum. Keep up the amazing work!

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
This game is absolutely awesome! Graphics are amazing, I have one question about them; I suppose the game will run in windowed mode, so what's the resolution?

And one thing; has anybody noticed how some of the fakemons look like real Pokemons; for example: Crushark - Emboar, Liglit - Minun, Skelpendra - Scolipede... They have slight resemblance. :)

And why is Pirkeet Water-type, and not Flying-type (and it's evolutions)?

Again, awesome game, I really cannot wait for Spring to come. :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

Omgwowwtf?!

No really, it's a very nice piece. Makes the game very unique. To be honest, I was always concerned about how the music would be in Garnet, cause I didn't want it to be any place near the official games. This, however, is great!

I am relieved! :)

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
The close/back buttons on the Pokédex are in really odd places. Can't you move all the controls closer together, like in the battle screen?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
This game looks amazing and I can't wait to play it. I like the new screenshots. This game has better graphics that the official games. However, I did notice that in Cocoala's pokedex entry, it says it's height is 1 foot 12 inches. Wouldn't that be equal to 2 feet?

Years
This is really great! this game is the main reason why i registered in Pokecommunity! And it keeps getting better all the time. Pokemon Garnet beta release will be a much bigger event than Pokemon Black 2 & White 2's. Cheers for this game! Keep up the great work!

(my english might not be THAT good, i'm aware of that... lol)

Years
This is really great! this game is the main reason why i registered in Pokecommunity! And it keeps getting better all the time. Pokemon Garnet beta release will be a much bigger event than Pokemon Black 2 & White 2's. Cheers for this game! Keep up the great work!

(my english might not be THAT good, i'm aware of that... lol)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
Downloadable content for in game expansions?! Hmm, I'm curious as to what kinds of expansions. More pokemon, storyline, moves?

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Hey! I love the stroke on your font! I stopped development of my game because I could never ever manage to place stroke on the letters.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Some updates today!
afternoon_pastoral_wit_by_hydrargirium-d4r1990.png
ballad_of_flying_sheeps_by_hydrargirium-d4r9nww.png

Those are some "calm screenies" (i noticed i tend to post mostly "impressive" places and ruins... XD) from Route 5 and Aeol Valley (the second one has been taken from a piece of the intro i'm working on, rather than the normal visit of the place).

And also, a piece of music from our composer Tobinus: this is the main theme of Pokémon Garnet. It's mainly a minor sale version of the main theme (therefore the "important, serious" sound) with interesting rythm and style twists (especially at the end). Enojoy!

Years
Again, this keeps getting better and better. I think you could create a whole new style (is it right to say "a new stream"?) of pokemon fangames with this! (hopefuly the official games will follow...). The RPGish music with winds and such, plus the unique pallette makes it really great! That video blew my mind. Go Garnet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back