• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunting of the Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
The Hunting of the Shinies (Now Only Accepting Poachers! Cant Start Without One!!!)

I will put this nicely angrily, and nicely angrily I will.

YOU CAN ONLY SU FOR A POACHER! IF IT WASNT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SEE BEFORE, THEN THAT PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED!!!
Thank you.

Plot
Sinnoh is a supposedly a calm, safe, region. But it's all in the newspapers. The illegal slaughter of Pokemon for their fur and medical properties is all in Sinnoh. The poorly enforced law of poaching has fallen away, but so has a newer, more enforced law that protected the shinies. The clever and cunning poachers find ways around the law. So now, the new game is shinies.
Their fur is rare and can be worth thousands, even a shiny Weedle pelt can be worth around three thousand. Illegal underground markets are everywhere in Sinnoh, and there is a poacher usually around every corner. Shinies and legendaries alike try to keep away from civilization as much as possible, for the sentence of being in a city or town usually ends up being death.
They are well on the brink of extinction for sure, and will be gone soon if something is not done. Everyone is fighting, either Pokemon and humans against the poachers, including the shinies, or poachers and their Pokemon against the shinies and the people with them.
Your Role
If you are a shiny, your role is to fight back and resist capture and being killed. This role will be challenging and there will be many difficult obstacles.
If you are a poacher, your goal is to make a living or be rich(er) by illegally selling the pelts. The police will always be hot on your tail and most shinies will be difficult to poach and will put up a huge fight that will sometimes attract attention(that's bad, of course...).
RULES
1. No God-Modding and just poaching in one hit.
2. No bunnying unless given permission.
3. Keep spam at a minimum and use the disscusion thread. A link will be put (here) soon.
4. Everyone in this RP is equal and should be treated that way.
5. We will have to work together in this RP at times of hardships and hunting sprees.
6. Only three shiny legendaries are allowed, not counting mine, it's a first come, first serve ordeal for them.
7. If you are a Pokemon, you are either a normal Pokemon who is helping the shinies, or a shiny.
8. If I ban you, and you keep piosting, I will contact a moderator. I do not ban for no reason.
9. Brushing poachers off of you as if they were Magikarp will not be tolerated.
10. Please keep swearing at a minimum. I myself am only ten. No swearing in every sentence please.
11. Posting frenzies are what we want to AVOID becuase people will be left behind.
12. You do not have to be a Pokemon or poacher. You may be a human trying to help the shinies too. Maybe a ranger? Your choice.
13. There are guns, but keep it simple. No machine guns, bombs, bazooka, ect. Keep it at a shotgun minimum.
14. Put this in your SU or it will not be accepted: Kiba the Wolf

Legendary Reservation List
You may reserve a legendary spot, but you must have your sign up done in two days, or your position will be given away. You may reserve it again, but chances are, someone will get to it first. There cannot be two of the same legendary, shiny or not.
1.Chabz
2.Lusankya
3.---
Shiny Sign Up
Name:
Species:
Appearence: (if it is a Fakemon, show the normal and shiny version if shiny. If no picture, describe throughly. If shiny, provide picture anyways unless you can write out two four line paragraphs about their appearence. Even if there is picture, provide a short description anyways. Pictures dont tell you everything!)
Personality: (At least three lines)
History: (At least two, fairly, sized, paragraphs)
Shiny or Normal:
Other:
RP Sample:
Human Sign Up
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon(up to six):
Other:
RP Sample:
Accepted
The Shinies and Helpers:

Vanessa the Shiny Suicune (played by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa)

Amber the Shiny Latias (played by Lusankya obviously a shiny Latias)

Artemis Livingston (played by Chabz with Lugia as legendary)

Volt the Shiny Pikachu (played by Raibutai)

Xylon the Shiny Kingler (played by lookalikealagaler)

Tavil the Shiny Arcanine (played by El Capitano)

The Poachers:

Reserved

Pending

Denied

Banned
No one on the list! Let's keep it that way, shall we?​

Last edited:

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
Well, here's my SU

Shiny Sign Up

Name: Vanessa​

Species: Suicune​

Appearence: http://http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/245.png
Vanessa stands at four feet tall and weighs about 157 lbs. Her claws are tinted silver a bit and she has deep blue eyes.​

Personality: Vanessa is wise and thoughtful, but reckless too. She is outgoing, intelligent, and will stand up and protect a shiny Pokemon in danger at any given time. She will sometimes judge people, and Vanessa often gets into trouble because of it. She will lash out at any time with her claws. Vanessa is also friendly and warm hearted. She is agile and quick in her feet. She can fly like a bird. Nah...

History: Vanessa is the daughter of the original (making it unique) Suicune, making her female instead of genderless. Her life was peaceful and she was a bit pampered. She never expected humans to start hunting shiny Pokemon. When they did, she was absolutely outraged. Vanessa became determined to put a stop to it, though with little prevail.​

To start out, she would just give the poachers a good butt kicking to teach them a good lesson, or as so she thought it did, but they never gave up. Vanessa had to resort to mauling badly, killing a few times by accident, and mangling their guns into a mass of metal. The word about the shiny Suicune spread, and she herself was in great danger, but Vanessa still revealed herself to stop the poachers, almost losing her life about four times.​

Shiny or Normal: Shiny​

Other:​

RP Sample: (Yes, I must do it too:\ This has nothing to do with this RP)​

I tread slowly though the dew matted grass, my mane and tail burning fiercely. I stomped the ground a few times. Flame was supposed to be here already! The Charizard was always late to even her assigned meeting times. A voice from behind made me look back.​

"Hello, Starlight. How are you today?" Vanessa was right there behind me, looking tired from flying.​

"I'm bored after waiting for you, what else?" I retorted in a smart alec way. I tossed my head a few times. I always I wished that I could see the white star on my forehead. All of the other Ponyta's that that it looked pretty.​

"Well sorry! Lot's of trainers around here lately! You know how that works!" she yelled.​

"Okay! Okay! I get it." I said roughly. "Now, why did you say we meet here?" I asked.​

"I wanted to give you something that I was only able to get today." Vanessa said with a slight smile on her face. Vanessa walked heavily over to me and helg out her small, clawed hand.​

In it was a Fire Stone.​

"Really? For me?" I asked in disbelief. This was my dream; to be the only Rapidash with a star on my forehead. I gingerly touched the stone with my nose as Vanessa nodded.​

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Can we be a human who helps the Shinies? I'd like to reserve a spot for a legendary if not, and it'll be up before the days over.

EDIT: Okay, I'll be playing a pokemon ranger if I get accepted.

EDIT2: Sorry about that, I've been doing that by accident a lot the last couple days - missing one section of my sign up. Oh I edited my pokemon, I took out Buizel and I have a Scizor instead. Oh one question, can I have a legendary pokemon for my one of my pokemon? It doesn't need to be shiny, but I'd like to have one if I am allowed.

Name: Artemis Livingston

Appearence: We start with Artemis' head, which has a very soft golden brown mess of hair. Its not too long, but isn't extremely short either, and is more than enough to cause bed head, yet easily fixed with some water or gel. Usually water is enough, as Artemis likes to let his hair hang down slightly on the left side and covers his left eye. Speaking of his eyes, they are a fierce icy blue color and than pierce the darkest of hearts and pour calmness into anyone's soul. A small detail is that he has his right ear pierced, just adding a little "bling" to his appearance.

Moving down, we come to Artemis' upper body which, under his shirt, is toned slightly - a little muscle to show he's in shape, but nothin spectacular. The appearance of a four pack is definite, but a six pack is just barely peaking through and it would take some more work for him to reach it. Covering his naked body, is a brown t-shirt that has some odd tribal design that he doesn't even know the meaning off - basically he just picked out the shirt he looked best in and wore it.

Continuing the downward motion, we come to the lower body of Artemis. He wears a simple black belt that holds up his blue jeans in place. These jeans are light in color and are technically "baggy" but they aren't rapstar baggy where they hang down past his butt. The jeans themselves do slack slightly, but the belt keeps it in place as if they were normal fitting jeans. Finishing up his outfit, we come to Artemis' shoes which are two shades of brown: light and dark, with white laces.

Personality: Artemis is probably one of the kindest, loveable and sweetest person anyone could come into contact with - of course, until you get to know him you don't realize it. His book cover appears to others that he's quiet, keeps to himself and doesn't have many friends. And most people judge the book known as Artemis by said cover, and its quite a shame - if they had just opened up the book and read a few pages they'd know they were wrong. Artemis is a very helpful person, always willing to lend a hand or put himself in harms way to protect someone. His siblings were the ones that got the majority of his love and affection, him being the only thing they all had to survive, and they were all extremely close. However, Artemis' personality does change, like most, when he gets angry and his siblings, who have witnessed said anger, know how serious and scary he can be. Such violence escapes him when enraged, but its to be expected - when one bottles their emotions until finally the cap pops off on its own.

History: Artemis was born into this world the oldest of four children, them being Artemis (20), Archimedes (16), Leslie (14) and her twin Vivian (14). Their parents, Rachel and Marcus Livingston, were both Pokemon Rangers when they were alive and they taught their children the meaning of human and pokemon relations as a Pokemon Ranger. Sadly though, Artemis was the only one who seemed interested in becoming a Pokemon Ranger when he was old enough and his parents did not bother to waist their time teaching to the three younger siblings. Archimedes devoted all his time into studying to become a big time executive to work in the business of making new devices like the Pokedex, Poketch, etc. Leslie and Vivian both agreed that they had love for pokemon, but it just wasn't as a Pokemon Ranger that they wanted to showcase it - both agreed they'd become a tandum double contest battling team.

And so this was the way of life that they all chose: Archimedes was sent to a boarding school that specialized in the Business field at the age of 16 and he is there until he turns 20, after that he'll be given his papers to show he is a graduate and will be allowed to set out into the wideworld of Business. Leslie and Vivian decided it would be good to wait to start their traveling and became trainers but did not leave home - instead they stayed and trained all day everyday perfecting Contest routines and then they started on new ones, finally coming up with multiple routines they could use whenever. After training for so long the girls, along with Leslies Furret and Vivians Cherrim, finally left home to go off and become famous Contest Coordinators.

Now all we have left is Artemis, who had been home all these years and had been training since he was 14 years old with his parents to one day become a Pokemon Ranger - that day being when he turned 20. And so off into the world the three of them went, doing battle against all who hurt pokemon for their own selfish gain - but then everything changed after a couple of months, Artemis' parents were both gunned down when trying to rescue some shiny pokemon. And it is now that Artemis has dedicated his life to helping the Shiny pokemon of this world from poachers.

Pokemon(up to six): Lugia, Zangoose, Persian, Swampert, Espeon, Pidgeot
Other: N/A

RP Sample: "Whatever we're gonna do let's do it soon."

Jacob suddenly snapped out of his daze and took in the information that Danny had just spoke to him, Jacob had almost forgotten that he had been with someone. Jacob turned around and walked over to the window and looked into the sky and saw the giant A, the blue color making it quite obvious that Team Alpha was responsible for the event. Jacob glanced back at Danny before making his way in the direction of further into the Pokemon Center. Jacob spotted the phones and began jogging over to them, wanting to get his new pokemon and then heading out of here with Danny as fast as possible. Jacob pulled out his pokevice and looked up the number for Professor Willows lab and punched in the numbers, a few seconds later her face appeared on the screen in front of him.

"Ah Jacob, how may I help you? I hope everything is going -"

"No time Professor, I need you to transfer five of my pokemon to me and I'll be sending the ones I have to you. Do you think you can do that?"

"Uhh..yes that should not be a problem, please insert your pokevice into the phone - since your pokemon are all in the storage device, instead of having to send each pokemon through the normal transporter I just transfer the pokemon out all at once."

"Hold on one second, I need to place my Dragonair into the storage portion of the device."

Jacob pulled the pokeball off the chain that hung around his next and repeated the process of storing the pokeball in the pokevice that he had learned to do earliar. Jacob then inserted the pokevice into the phone and waiting for Professor Willow to acknowledge that the device was connected properly.

"Okay so your connected correctly, which pokemon would you like to be sent?"

"I'd like for you to send me my Weavile, Zangoose, Metagross, Aerodactyl and Scizor if it isn't too much trouble."

"No not at all, it should just take a few minutes. When your pokevice ejects, check the storage section and make sure every pokemon is there."

A few minutes passed, with whurs and buzzs echoing off the small hallway walls, and Jacobs pokevice ejected itself from the phone. Taking the pokevice, Jacob flipped it open and examined the storage section - the images of Cresselia and all the pokemon he asked for were accounted for.

"Thank you so much Professor. I better get going, I need to grab Danny and we need to get the heck out of here - Team Alpha is up to something and it does NOT look good at all."

"Alrighty, take care of yourself. Good luck."

Jacob hung up the phone and then pushed the image of Zangoose, a white light shooting out of the pokevice and the white and red clawed creature appearing seconds later - a look of confusion appearing on her face, not expecting to appear in front of Jacob.

"Hey there old friend, right now we don't have time to catch up but we definitely will later. For now we need to get going."

Zangoose nodded her head and then both of them took off running back to Danny, who was laying on the couch and appeared to be "sleeping," but occassionally his eyes would open.

"Danny, we need to go. Where are we going? Cinnabar Island, Indigo Plateau or are we going to stay here in Virdian and figure out what is going on with that A in the sky? Whatever we do, we need to figure it out now and get to it."

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Okay I finished my edit, and I put an EDIT2 section in it that I'd like you to check out - I had a question.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
Name: Amber
Species: Latias
Appearance: Amber is a shiny Latias. This means where the markings would be red on an "average" Latias, she is a bright golden color. Her white sections are slightly brighter in color as well. Differentiating her from both shiny and normal members of her species, Amber's eyes are a deep, almost glowing purple.
sugimoris380.png

Personality: On the outside, Amber is an extremely cheerful, optimistic Pokemon. She often looks on the bright side of things, and tries hard to make other people she cares about happy. She's very affectionate to her friends, and loves to cuddle. Amber is kind, and not unafraid to sacrifice her own things for others.

On the flip side, she is also what one might call a coward. Extremely timid, she has solved most of the problems in her life by running away from them or asking for others to help, and is not a good fighter. Inside, she knows this to be one of her flaws, and hates herself for it, but is again, too afraid to do anything about it. In unguarded moments, Amber reveals her truer self. Since her brother died, she has had difficulty making friends(though not from lack of effort on her part), and has felt extremely lonely. For her species, the bond between twins exceeds all others, and she knows it is a relationship she can never replace. Therefore, when alone and left to think her own thoughts, she is usually sad and lonely.

History: Latias and Latios are always born in pairs, twins, a female and a male. For this species, this one relationship supersedes all others in its importance and intimacy, greater than the bond between child and parent, friends, or mates. This is because of the psychic bond that begins to form between the two embryos in the womb, the influence of another mind so close remains a permanent structure in their minds for all of their long lives. Amber could experience everything her brother, Jacen, did from his perspective, could hear his thoughts and feel his emotions even from vast distances.

To lose a brother, or a sister, for their species, is the absolute worst wound one can inflict upon them. When they were 14, Jacen was killed by poachers outside Mauville in the Hoenn region, defending his twin sister to the last. Amber blames herself for his death.

Both of them were orphans growing up. Their father had died of an illness, a rare event among Pokemon, and their mother died of grief only one short year after Amber and Jacen hatched from their eggs, simply losing the will to live, going to sleep and not waking up again. For the longest time, Jacen had been Amber's only constant companion and protector. They traveled throughout the world, exploring new places and regions, making many friends along the way but never staying in one place for too long, yet never meeting another one of their species. Their lifestyle, however, was just a tad bit too open. When poachers finally caught up to the pair, Jacen threw himself onto the barrel of a shotgun to buy his sister time to escape. Escape she did, but she feels that it may have been better if she hadn't.

Since Jacen's death, Amber has become slightly more of a risk-taker, sometimes deliberately throwing herself into life-threatening situations, caring less about her own safety. Yet her cowardly nature often takes over, and she runs when the situation gets too untenable. Thanks to the Latias ability to become invisible or take on the form of a human for a short amount of time, she often flits in and out of the dangerous cities. So far she has avoided being spotted, but a new technology in the form of a pair of glasses has enabled humans to spot her while disguised…
Shiny or Normal: Shiny
RP Sample: (will edit, as Pokecommunity keeps crashing on me)

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
@Lusankya: Accepted. You dont need an RP Sample becauseI know from the short time you spent roleplaying in Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure that you wont go under four lines. You're more trustworthy with that than I am. Tell all of your friends!

@Chabz: You're Accepted! Tell all of your friends! Yes, you can have a legendary. Which is it?

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Lugia will replace Scizor. Thanks! Can't wait to start the RP! =]

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
Name: Volt

Species: Pikachu

Appearence: Volt, a shiny Pikachu, is pretty much your average (shiny) Pikachu, except for his cheeks, which are orange. Anyways, being a shiny, Volt himself is orange.

dpmfsa025.png

Personality: Volt is... kinda different from the rest. On the outside he's a really pessimistic and depressed Pokemon. He really doesn't show that he cares about anyone else, and he doesn't want to be friends with anyone, fearing that they might get hurt, thanks to him.

But if you look closely enough, Volt really wants friends, and he wants to have fun! Unfortunately, he's really a pessimist. Although he doesn't admit it, Volt is unusually adept at battling. Perhaps this is because of his past?...

History: Suprisingly enough, Volt grew up in a caring, loving family. His parents still live today, and they weren't captured or anything. How could Volt have become a uncaring pessimist?

It was because of his own actions. About 6 years ago, Volt was unsurpassed in fighting prowess. Nobody in his village could defeat him. So, a request from an outsider asked him to participate in a fighting competion. But, to his parent's dismay, Volt declined. He realized that he didn't want to fight for rewards, he wanted to fight to protect his friends and village. Unfortunately, this made his village begin to look down upon him as a coward.

Thus, Volt went into a state of depression and isolation.

Other: Volt has an extreme weakness for sweets. Coincidentally, one of his strengths, is well, eating sweets.

and...

Kiba the Wolf

RP Sample:

(This is from one of Lusankya's RP's, The Final Level.)

"Welcome to the game."

"Ugh..." Pika sat up, his vision blurry. Scratching his head, Pika began to wonder what had become of his nice, cozy camp and how it had been replaced with this menancing metalic room.

Standing up, Pika's cheeks began to spark.

"Wait... that means that there's something powered by electricity nearby... But why would there be anything here?"

Pika tried stepping forward.

Instead, he was greeted with a gun turret slamming into his forehead.

Bam.

Dazed, Pika could have sworn that there was some kind of beeping noise coming from behind him.

Then he looked.

15... 14... 13...

"A-a timer? What is this? Just give me tim-"

Pika was cut off by several bullets pounding the ground inches away from his feet.

Then it hit him.

It's either life or death. That is all.

Looking at the gem hanging on his neck, he whispered,

"Please, grant me your power. I want to survive!"

The sphere hovered in the air for a moment, then glowed a brilliant green.

Then he ran. Nothing but a blur being chased down by bullets going faster than the eye can see, Pika focused all of his energy and will into running...

Desperately running for dear life, he could finally see the exit! Not caring about anything else, he leaped forward.

Crunch.

Leaves? How could there be leaves in the... forest?

"Where am I? Why am I here?" Pika had just began to panic.

Wishing for an answer, Pika looked up, and was blinded by the light coming through from inbetween the leaves.

This couldn't be an ordinary forest, not after what Pika had seen from earlier. Pika finally decided to sit down and think...

A loud, booming voice came from nowhere, startling the exausted Pokemon.

"Welcome, players! We appreciate your participation in The Game! For those of you who have just passed Level One, congratulations! For those of you who have not passed Level One, we apologize for the great deal of pain and suffering you must be feeling right now. That is, if you are still alive enough to hear me."

This... is a game? What kind of cruel creature would do this for his own enjoyment?

His pondering was soon interrupted by the mysterious voice.

"The Game is simple. Survival until a certain point allows you to proceed to the next level. Death means you lose."

"As for rules, there are very few, and most of them are for you to find out on your own. Certain actions will be looked upon favorably and increase your score, and some may allow you to proceed to the next level. Death or injury will subtract from your score. On occasion, we may provide you with helpful advice to guide the way. For example, fire is hot. Do not touch it unless you wish to be burned. On other occasions, a helpful pixie may appear to point you in the right direction. That is all for the moment."

"Now, are you ready for Level 2?"

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Name: Xylon
Species: Kingaler
Appearence: As with most shiny kingaler where there is normaly red its a drak green color. The only differnce is he has two large pincers in stead of one.
Personality: Normaly he is lazy and sleeping, but is always alert to whats around him. But when he feels that danger threntens him and his friends he is pushed in to an uncontrolable rage so powerful that the only way to calm him down is to wait for him to calm down himself. After wards he has no mermory what happened.
History: The last time this rage thing happened every one around him was killed, by him. And not just the things that threntend him but his friends too. The first time this happened(an this is kind of the reason too) some pochers killed his mom, dad and all 45 of his brothers and sisters. This caused the first of only five times that this rage thing happened.Another thing that happens is he can only see what happened that first time.
Other: He usaly travaels alone, and away from anywhere there are pokemon or humans.
RP sample: This is from one of the other rp's i am in. hope it's good enough:
"Well isn't that intersting," Xaki said. He creaped his hand around to the pouch under him and pulled out a small water sack and said "I need some water, even Fire types need some small amount of water." Of course it wasn't water in that sack, it was moo moo milk. He didn't think that little trick would fool them so he chuged it down choking on some. Xaki felt compleately revitalized and leaped into the air. He landed about tewnty feet away and called out "I am an Undercover and my name is Xaki. And now I bid you fair well." After that he took off at incredable speed. He had to find Nim. That was his last friend.
progress.gif

Years
Uhh...Never been in a Pokémon Roleplay. But I'll do my best to fill in the Application. If you require more, PM me.

Name: Chris
Species: Chikorita (Were you expecting anything less :laugh:)
Appearance: Slightly smaller than most Chikorita but has a Largely Dominating Leaf to cover up for it.
Personality: Chris is usually Laid back when he senses no Trouble. But if he hears a Poacher approach, he will not back down to stepping aside so easily.
History: Chris was always the 'Lone Wolf' type. He usually lived alone. If he detected a Shiny in Danger, Chris was always there to Shield it. The whole Reason he started protecting Shinies was after giving a Shiny Rattata time to flee from a Poacher. After realising what Poachers were, Chris swore to himself to defend as many Shiny Pokémon as he possibly could. No matter how much Damage he took, he would fight on to the end.
Shiny or Normal: Normal
Other: Like I said, Chris is a Lone Wolf. But fights like one as well.
RP Sample: Umm...I don't know what to put here. From any Previous RP, make one up or from a Previous Pokémon-Related RP. Please Pend me and I'll try to deal with that ASAP. Oh, and give an Answer to my Question Please. Via PM if Necessary.

Edit at 23:43: Huh...I thought I put a RP Sample here. It must have been removed when the PokéCommunity went under Temporarily. Oh well...Like I said last time, it's Partially Remembered and Partially made up:

Foxy nested in the Tall Green Grass, content that everything was fine. She thought that their Ancestors picked a Lovely spot for their Haven. There was plenty of Land, Large Shady areas etc. Foxy closed her eyes, sure that nothing was wrong. But she thought Wrong. Little did she know that the Dangers coming would cause an Infinite Bodycount if she and the others did not act soon. Little did she know that Snowflake was the only Answer to Averting the Incoming Crisis...

Well, that's as much as I can think of right now. Hopefully it tickles your Fancy. If not, tell me and I'll extend it or think of something else.

:t152:

Last edited:
Years
Ok here it goes!

Name: Tavil
Species: Arcanine
Appearence: Everything about Tavil doesent quite meet the status quo of the common Arcanine. And there is one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb. Tavil's fur is a piercing shade of gold, making him what most Pokemon specialist call "shiny". Along with this Glamorous hide, Tavil's mane and tail are a tad more bushy than the average Arcanine. Tavil's sharp yet short teeth, are framed by gleaming, fire red eyes. Tavil is one of the most glorious looking pokemon in all of Sinnoh.
poke059_2s.png

Personality: Despite Tavil's beautiful appearance, he thinks nothing of it. Survival is the onlything in the mind of this rare pokemon. Constantly on the move avoiding poachers, this Arcanine has been hardened by his treacherous past, and fears his own future. Tavil has known no true home, and knows nothing of love, making him a less agreeable person than an angry Tyranitar. Unfortunately this makes it hard for him to find one whom he truly cares for, and vice - versa.
History: Tavil's history is a dangerous mix of brutality, and depression. Nothing more than a mere glimmer of hope is all he knows of happiness. As a pup Tavil was seperated from his mother when they were both captured by a team of poachers and haled of in a small truck that smelled of fish (to this day Tavil hates fish). When the poachers opened their mobile cell, Tavil and his mother were ready and desperately leaped over there captor's heads and made a run for a near by forrest. Many shots were taken, all of them misses as the two pokemon sped away. Just as the two were about to find refuge within the lush forest foliage, a speeding bullet pierced through Tavil's mother.... Killing her.

After finally finding security within the interior of a hollowed log, Tavil softly cried himself to sleep. Unable to free himself of the thought of his mother's unreasonable death, and their disgustingly immoral captives. He first thought these memories would pass, instead he forgot the time with his mother, and could not escape the devastating poachers that persistently hunt him. Not a single dream since the death of his mother has not been tainted with sanity threatening memories and thoughts. Making him the hardened pokemon he is today.
Other: Because of all of his close encounters, Tavil has slightly heightened senses and abilities, compared to the average Arcanine. Not because he is shiny but because of the unintentional training from encounters with poachers.
RP Sample: Sorry. My first RP!

Ok, I hope I get accepted. I am so sorry this is my first RP..... but I suppose everyone has to start somewhere. I hope my entry will suffice!

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
Both of you are accepted. Cappitano, your SU was outstanding for your first RP and I'm truly honored to have you as a part of this. No one post oneliners when we start, is all I ask of. I have two more shiny characters for me, but I dont really need an SU. They are both silver Ninetails with blue eyes, the male being Silver, the female being Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back