• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AadmM's Vector Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
Thanks so much for all the comments and feedback, guys! I really should visit here more often...I feel bad for totally ignoring everyone like this. And I just realized I totally forgot to post that Typhlosion design that I promised way back when X_X

But it's in the (completely revamped) first post now.

CommanderPigg said:
These are really amazing! I love vectors. I've tried my hand on a few of them end ended up with deep frustration, lol/

The thing I like most about them is that they look really professional, especially the stylized type designs. They really look like something that can be branded and sold to a company as a logo or something...Do you take classes?

Aw, shame you were having so much trouble. Just don't get too discouraged when working with vectors! The pen tool (which I'm assuming is what gave you the most trouble) is really invaluable once you get the hang of it. Not just in Illustrator or CorelDraw, but in Photoshop too.

As for myself, yes, I have taken classes. But the bulk of my experience with this sort of stuff comes from doing it in my free time. I think the classes I took probably helped more with the creative side of things (brainstorming and sketching), as opposed to the technical (working with the programs).

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2022
you really know your thing man!
these are amazing.
i love everything.
&btw, can you make ninetales-inspired one?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Oooh I love the Tangrowth and the Acid Armour Vaporeon, and that Gardevoir typography as well. I've tried vector and I find it pretty hard and this looks all very good.

Years
wisp82, please check the date of when the last post was posted. You can't bump a thread over a month old, unless you are the thread creator and you're updating the gallery. I, sadly, have to close this thread now.

~LeafBlade Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back