• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Rumble-like Project - Requirement

t7fu8

Casual Game Developer
Years
Hello my name's Gabriel (aka t7fu8) and I'm currently developing a game for the pc using GameMaker.

The gameplay:
The game offers a game play similar to a combination of many different Pokemon game series such as: Pokemon Rangers, Pokemon MysteryDungeon, Pokemon Rumble, the original Pokemon series (Black, White etc) and a new touch to make it pc friendly.
Despite the fact that there is no story yet (might be added later), the game follows about the same Pokemon Rumble concept: you have a collection of Pokemon-toys and go through stages collecting more and trying to beat the Battle Royal.

Some features: (Please note that the features may change while the game is in the state of development)
  • Completely different animation for every single move available in the game
  • Pokemon toys
  • Original Pokemon stats (attack, defense, speed, HP)
  • Status condition changes (poison, paralyze, sleep etc)
  • Experience points and leveling up
  • Many different moves (attacks)
  • Types and super/not very effective moves
  • Evolution System (similar to the one MysteryDungeon has)
  • Pokemon "Tickets" (like Pokemon Rumble)
  • Move Center (the way Pokemon learn new moves)
  • Final version will contain about 200 Pokemon
  • Storage System
  • Online Mystery Gift System (yes it actually works!)
  • "Story Mode"
  • Different stages with different Pokemon
  • Battle Royal (Like in rumble)
  • Survival Mode
  • Rare Pokemon (ex. Articuno etc)
  • Boss battles
  • Items - (Maybe in the future)

Some bonus in-game screenshots
View attachment 64870Lucario is using AuraSphere against some ghost type Pokemon

View attachment 64866Beartic in the storage system with various condition effects.

View attachment 64868Reshiram using a fire-type move which hurts multiple Pokemon at once

View attachment 64867A toy Gyarados appeared!

Other details:
The game is using Pokemon Conquest sprites so it is limited to an amount of 200 Pokemon, this number may seem small in front of the whole of 640 but it is still a goal to reach since the game is coded from scratch by me.
In order to make this game a reality I have to code, create sprites (most of the attack graphics are made by me), insert all the 200 Pokemon as sprites, add their details (such as base speed etc), code the moves and finally set the Pokemon that are able to learn the moves. View attachment 64869

Doing all that by myself is difficult and it's making the process of developing the actual game slow.
This is why I'm asking to anyone who's interested to help me out with the Move Database.

The following paragraph will go on explaining how the Move Database works:
The game engine I built for this game uses an INI file (which is the Move Database I'm talking about) in order to check whether an attack can be learned by a specific Pokemon.
For example to check whether Ember can be learned by Charmeleon, the game will first read the INI file which basically says:
Code:
Ember -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Chimchar Monferno Infernape etc...

As you can see, Charmeleon is in the list after the "->" mark so Ember can be learned by Charmeleon.

This basically goes on with every move and Pokemon existing in the Game and since the Move Database actually sets the moves for wild Pokemon it is really important to complete that Database.

Important is also that the moves are written in this format, or else the game wont be able to read it.
Also note that moves that have 2 words like "Shadow Ball", are coded like this:
Code:
ShadowBall -> Eevee Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Mewtwo Crobat etc...

How you can contribute:
The reason I focused on how the game finds and sets the moves for every Pokemon was because I actually need a team of people to help me make several moves into that format you saw above.
Such action would be really appreciated because it will then allow me to focus more on the -coding and importing Pokemon- side of the game which means that the game will be done sooner.

Now all you need to do to be a contributor is to find a website which has an "attackdex" and just write down the Pokemon able to learn the attack you chose from the list bellow, then post me your work as a pm or as a reply to that thread.

In this spoiler box there are the moves that need to be added into the game. Once this is done, the battle system will be actually completed since every other battle system-element is already completed!

Please note that you wont need to add all the Pokemon since the game will only contain the Pokemon Conquest Pokemon so I suggest you search for that Pokemon list online (I also have all the Pokemon in a spoiler box)
(Moves that are striked out are already done by community members or myself)
Spoiler:

In the spoiler box is the list of the Pokemon available in Pokemon Conquest which will be added to the game.

Spoiler:

Important notes:
  • All the above images are not concept art, they are actual game-play screenshots cropped in order to hide several features which will be shown at the final version of the game.
  • The game will only be released when it is complete, I wont bother making a demo since such action will make the possess of development slower.
  • Please DO NOT ask for a release date, videos or more screenshots.
  • Every person who contributes will be placed in the credits of this thread and the game credits too.
  • You can find my twitter account in my signature and follow me for updates about the move list etc

In any case thank you for taking your time and reading this entire post! I hope this project inspires you to help me out with all that stuff! ;)

Extra info:
The game is 65% complete.

Credits:
t7fu8 - coding and everything since now
GamFreak - owns the Pokemon copyright and if the creator of the Pokemon sprites used in this game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thread approved, although you'll need to fix up some of your attachments there buddy. Good luck with the game!

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
You I'd be happy to help but please give me a list of the ones you've already completed.
I'm blind and my screen reader cannot tell me if something is italic or not.
After you do that, I'll get right to work!
Well, maybe not right away but soon.

t7fu8

Casual Game Developer
Years
pokemonmasteraaron thank you for the reply, i will fix the list above adding a "-Done" to every move that is completed. Thank you for you interest in my project!

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
Yay 65% out of 100% which means 35% more til game is finished :cheeky:

Years
I want to help a bit here. So... Let's see. I'll try this one: "RoarOfTime"

Code:
RoarOfTime -> Dialga

Is that how it should be done? (I know this one was really easy) If I did it right I will try help out on more moves. :)

t7fu8

Casual Game Developer
Years
Yes you are right! And i'm sorry for not responding in time, I was away from my computer for a lot of time

TheMrQuit

Egg: It's going to hatch soon!
Years
I'll help too!

But i have a question: Do i have to include also pokemon that can learn a move by TM and/or breeding and/or event and/or move tutor and such?

(Also, i haven't found rhydon in your list, but i've found rhyhorn. Is that ok?)

I've made fissure with pokemon that learn it by level up and tm27. Only the ones in your list, of course! :)
Code:
Fissure -> Groudon Drilbur Excadrill Charizard Blastoise Ekans Arbok Machop Machoke Machamp Onix Rhyhorn Snorlax Mew

If like that it's ok, i'll do the others as well.
Anyway, i'd really like to help you and if the game is already 65% complete, i think it deserves way more views and attention.

(ops i added mew on the list, sorry)

Last edited:

t7fu8

Casual Game Developer
Years
But i have a question: Do i have to include also pokemon that can learn a move by TM and/or breeding and/or event and/or move tutor and such?

(Also, i haven't found rhydon in your list, but i've found rhyhorn. Is that ok?)

I've made fissure with pokemon that learn it by level up and tm27. Only the ones in your list, of course! :)
Code:
Fissure -> Groudon Drilbur Excadrill Charizard Blastoise Ekans Arbok Machop Machoke Machamp Onix Rhyhorn Snorlax Mew

If like that it's ok, i'll do the others as well.
Anyway, i'd really like to help you and if the game is already 65% complete, i think it deserves way more views and attention.

(ops i added mew on the list, sorry)
That's really awesome! Thank you for your support and yeah, this is how it should be.

TheMrQuit

Years
Strenght & Waterfall done!

Strenght was looooooooong...

Code:
Strenght -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Ekans Arbok Pikachu Raichu Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Machop Machoke Machamp Onix Rhyhorn Gyarados Lapras Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo Flaaffy Ampharos Quagsire Pineco Forretress Steelix Scizor Sneasel Tyranitar Treecko Grovyle Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Armaldo Dusclops Spheal Sealeo Walrein Metang Metagross Registeel Rayquaza Chimchar Monferno Infernape Prinplup Empoleon Bibarel Shinx Luxio Luxray Shieldon Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp Munchlax Riolu Lucario Skorupi Drapion Croagunk Toxicroak Weavile Rhyperior Leafeon Glaceon Gallade Dusknoir Dialga Arceus Serperior Tepig Pignite Emboar Samurott Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr Scolipede Krokorok Krookodile Darumaka Darmanitan Scraggy Scrafty Axew Fraxure Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Rufflet Braviary Deino Zweilous Hydreigon Terrakion Reshiram Zekrom
Waterfall -> Gyarados Lapras Vaporeon Dratini Dragonair Dragonite Wooper Quagsire Spheal Sealeo Walrein Rayquaza Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Bibarel Arceus Oshawott Dewott Samurott Panpour Simipour

Years
Nice! :D I will continue helping you. :) I love Pokémon Rumble and this looks really well made.

Code:
SheerCold -> Spheal Lapras Articuno Sealeo Walrein Cubchoo Beartic
Cut -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Beedrill Meowth Persian Rhydon Scyther Dragonite Espeon Umbreon Steelix Scizor Sneasel Tyranitar Treecko Grovyle Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Anorith Armaldo Metang Metagross Groudon Chimchar Monferno Infernape Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Bidoof Bibarel Drifloon Drifblim Gible Gabite Garchomp Skorupi Drapion Toxicroak Carnivine Weavile Rhyperior Gallade Dialga Arceus Oshawott Dewott Samurott Panpour Simipour Drilbur Excadrill Scolipede Petilil Lilligant Sandile Krokorok Krookodile Zorua Zoroark Emolga Joltik Galvantula Axew Fraxure Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Pawniard Bisharp Rufflet Braviary Terrakion Reshiram Zekrom

Added two more attacks. :)

TheMrQuit

Years
Is the project dead?

Are you still working on this game? I would be sad if not :(

t7fu8

Casual Game Developer
Years
Are you still working on this game? I would be sad if not :(

Hey there! Thank you for the interest.
I am currently working on an engine that will eventually help the creation of this game. So I will basicaly recode a big part of the game using the updated engine.

audinowho

Unovan Indeedee
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Sweet project. I always wanted to play a game like this. I think a lot of people do, too. I always thought everyone had this kind of thought actually. :D

I was hoping Pokemon Rumble would be kind of what I was hoping for, but the direction they took with that made it a very different experience than what I imagined.

If you are going by the main series pokemon moveset or learnset, why not import from a database? I'm pretty sure there would be some easily parsable resource somewhere out there to make that process faster. Especially with battle sims.

I hope this succeeds.

FirEmerald

Pokemon reverse engineer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
solution to learnable attacks ini

try creating a grid (ds_grid_create(blah,blah,blah..)) using the pokedex number as the x data and the move number(assign a numeric value to the move) as the y, and put a number or string corresponding to when/how it can learn the attack on every point where the pokemon of pokedex number and the indicated attack are compatible, and all the rest will be, by default if you select "treat unassigned variables as zero", zero, and than you can make a script to create the list at the start of the game, and another script used to call up the grid using the dex number and attack, and then it will take less time and also remove the need to have an external file that could possibly be hacked or accidentally removed, ruining the game.

audinowho

Unovan Indeedee
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
I generated a list procedurally using database files from battle sims.

Code:
MegaPunch ->
Cut  -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Beedrill Meowth Persian Scyther  Dragonite Espeon Umbreon Steelix Scizor Sneasel Tyranitar Treecko  Grovyle Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Anorith Armaldo Metang Metagross  Groudon Chimchar Monferno Infernape Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Bidoof  Bibarel Drifloon Drifblim Gible Gabite Garchomp Skorupi Drapion  Toxicroak Carnivine Weavile Gallade Dialga Arceus Snivy Servine  Serperior Oshawott Dewott Samurott Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear  Panpour Simipour Drilbur Excadrill Sewaddle Swadloon Leavanny Scolipede  Petilil Lilligant Sandile Krokorok Krookodile Zorua Zoroark Emolga  Joltik Galvantula Axew Fraxure Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Pawniard Bisharp  Rufflet Braviary Terrakion Reshiram Zekrom
Fly -> Charizard Zubat  Golbat Articuno Dragonite Crobat Rayquaza Starly Staravia Staraptor  Drifblim Arceus Rufflet Braviary Hydreigon Volcarona Reshiram Zekrom
Stomp -> Rhyhorn Larvitar Aron Registeel Blitzle Zebstrika
AuroraBeam -> Vaporeon Spheal Walrein
Peck -> Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Rufflet Braviary
Strength  -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Ekans Arbok Pikachu Raichu  Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Machop Machoke Machamp Gengar Onix Rhyhorn  Gyarados Lapras Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo  Ampharos Quagsire Pineco Forretress Steelix Scizor Sneasel Tyranitar  Treecko Grovyle Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Armaldo Dusclops Spheal  Walrein Metang Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Chimchar Monferno  Infernape Prinplup Empoleon Bibarel Shinx Luxio Luxray Shieldon  Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp Munchlax Riolu Lucario Skorupi Drapion  Croagunk Toxicroak Weavile Leafeon Glaceon Gallade Dusknoir Dialga  Arceus Serperior Tepig Pignite Emboar Samurott Roggenrola Boldore  Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr Scolipede Krokorok  Krookodile Darumaka Darmanitan Scraggy Scrafty Axew Fraxure Haxorus  Cubchoo Beartic Rufflet Braviary Deino Zweilous Hydreigon Terrakion  Reshiram Zekrom
SolarBeam -> Charizard Beedrill Jigglypuff  Wigglytuff Snorlax Mewtwo Igglybuff Pineco Forretress Treecko Grovyle  Sceptile Aggron Groudon Rayquaza Infernape Munchlax Carnivine Leafeon  Arceus Snivy Servine Serperior Tepig Pignite Emboar Pansage Simisage  Pansear Simisear Gigalith Audino Sewaddle Swadloon Leavanny Venipede  Whirlipede Scolipede Cottonee Whimsicott Petilil Lilligant Darumaka  Darmanitan Litwick Lampent Chandelure Larvesta Volcarona Reshiram
PoisonPowder -> Cottonee
SleepPowder -> Carnivine Petilil
RockThrow -> Onix Steelix Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr
Earthquake  -> Charizard Ekans Arbok Machop Machoke Machamp Onix Rhyhorn  Gyarados Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo Wooper Quagsire Pineco Forretress  Steelix Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Armaldo  Dusclops Spheal Walrein Metang Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza  Infernape Empoleon Shieldon Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp Munchlax  Riolu Lucario Drapion Croagunk Toxicroak Gallade Dusknoir Dialga Arceus  Emboar Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Conkeldurr  Scolipede Sandile Krokorok Krookodile Darmanitan Haxorus Hydreigon  Terrakion
Fissure -> Lapras Snorlax Spheal Groudon Shieldon Drilbur Excadrill
Withdraw ->
Lick -> Gastly Haunter Gengar Snorlax Munchlax Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear Panpour Simipour
Waterfall  -> Gyarados Lapras Vaporeon Dratini Dragonair Dragonite Wooper  Quagsire Spheal Walrein Rayquaza Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Bibarel Arceus  Oshawott Dewott Samurott Panpour Simipour
Glare -> Ekans Arbok Snivy
LeechLife -> Zubat Golbat Crobat Joltik Galvantula Larvesta Volcarona
SuperFang -> Zubat Golbat Crobat Spheal Walrein Bidoof Bibarel Croagunk Toxicroak Scraggy Scrafty
Reversal -> Rhyhorn Scyther Pichu Riolu Timburr Axew
ZapCannon -> Forretress Registeel
MetalClaw  -> Charmander Scizor Sneasel Aron Lairon Aggron Anorith Armaldo  Metang Metagross Registeel Prinplup Empoleon Gible Lucario Weavile  Dialga Drilbur Excadrill Pawniard Bisharp
ExtremeSpeed -> Dratini Rayquaza Lucario Arceus
AncientPower  -> Charmander Lapras Articuno Wooper Larvitar Anorith Armaldo  Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Shieldon Bastiodon Dialga Reshiram Zekrom
FutureSight  -> Kadabra Alakazam Lapras Mewtwo Espeon Ralts Kirlia Gardevoir  Duskull Dusclops Chimecho Chingling Dusknoir Arceus Munna Gothita  Gothitelle
BrickBreak -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Beedrill  Pikachu Raichu Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Machop Machoke Machamp Gengar  Scyther Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo Ampharos Quagsire Scizor Sneasel  Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar Treecko Grovyle Sceptile Aggron Anorith  Armaldo Dusclops Metang Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Chimchar  Monferno Infernape Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Garchomp Munchlax Riolu  Lucario Skorupi Drapion Croagunk Toxicroak Weavile Gallade Dusknoir  Dialga Arceus Pignite Emboar Simisage Simisear Simipour Drilbur  Excadrill Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr Krokorok Krookodile Darumaka  Darmanitan Scraggy Scrafty Gothitelle Haxorus Beartic Pawniard Bisharp
Yawn -> Eevee Snorlax Wooper Quagsire Chimecho Spheal Piplup Bidoof Bibarel Tepig Pansear Munna Audino Darumaka Cubchoo
BlazeKick -> Chimchar Riolu
IceBall -> Spheal Walrein
Astonish  -> Zubat Golbat Gastly Crobat Misdreavus Duskull Dusclops Chimecho  Starly Drifloon Drifblim Mismagius Chingling Croagunk Toxicroak Dusknoir  Froslass Pansage Pansear Panpour Emolga Litwick Lampent Deino
SilverWind -> Scyther Sewaddle Volcarona
Extrasensory -> Chimecho Zorua Reshiram
SheerCold -> Lapras Articuno Spheal Walrein Cubchoo Beartic
IronDefense  -> Pineco Forretress Scizor Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar Aron Lairon  Aggron Anorith Armaldo Beldum Metang Metagross Registeel Empoleon  Shieldon Bastiodon Riolu Lucario Dialga Arceus Roggenrola Boldore  Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Sewaddle Swadloon Leavanny Venipede  Whirlipede Scolipede Scraggy Scrafty Pawniard Bisharp
Howl -> Shinx
PoisonTail -> Ekans Skorupi Venipede Whirlipede Scolipede
RockBlast -> Onix Rhyhorn Anorith Armaldo Shieldon Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith Cinccino
GyroBall  -> Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Onix Pineco Forretress Steelix Metang  Metagross Rayquaza Drifloon Drifblim Tepig Pignite Emboar Munna Musharna  Venipede Whirlipede Scolipede Darumaka Darmanitan
CloseCombat -> Machop Monferno Infernape Staraptor Lucario Gallade Terrakion
AquaRing -> Vaporeon Spheal Piplup Panpour
NightSlash  -> Meowth Persian Scyther Scizor Sceptile Shinx Luxio Luxray Skorupi  Drapion Weavile Gallade Oshawott Zoroark Axew Cubchoo Pawniard Bisharp
DrainPunch  -> Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Abra Kadabra Alakazam Gengar Mewtwo Treecko  Grovyle Sceptile Riolu Lucario Croagunk Toxicroak Gallade Audino  Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr Scraggy Scrafty
ShadowClaw ->  Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Meowth Persian Haunter Gengar Sneasel  Tyranitar Aron Lairon Aggron Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Chimchar  Monferno Infernape Prinplup Empoleon Gible Gabite Garchomp Riolu Lucario  Weavile Dialga Arceus Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear Panpour  Simipour Drilbur Excadrill Leavanny Krokorok Krookodile Zoroark Fraxure  Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Pawniard Bisharp Rufflet Braviary Reshiram  Zekrom
FlashCannon -> Onix Forretress Steelix Scizor Aggron  Armaldo Metang Metagross Registeel Empoleon Shieldon Bastiodon Lucario  Dialga Arceus Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith Hydreigon Zekrom
IronHead  -> Onix Gyarados Lapras Snorlax Dragonite Steelix Scizor Larvitar  Pupitar Tyranitar Aron Lairon Aggron Walrein Beldum Metang Metagross  Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Shieldon Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp  Dialga Arceus Emboar Gigalith Excadrill Scraggy Scrafty Pawniard Bisharp  Terrakion
MagnetBomb ->
BugBite -> Beedrill Scyther Pineco  Forretress Scizor Anorith Armaldo Skorupi Drapion Carnivine Sewaddle  Swadloon Leavanny Venipede Whirlipede Scolipede Joltik Galvantula  Larvesta Volcarona
HoneClaws -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard  Meowth Persian Dragonite Sneasel Tyranitar Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron  Anorith Armaldo Metang Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Chimchar  Monferno Infernape Prinplup Empoleon Gible Gabite Garchomp Lucario  Skorupi Drapion Weavile Dialga Arceus Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear  Panpour Simipour Drilbur Excadrill Leavanny Sandile Krokorok Krookodile  Zorua Zoroark Axew Fraxure Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Pawniard Bisharp  Rufflet Braviary Reshiram Zekrom
FoulPlay -> Meowth Persian Abra  Kadabra Alakazam Gastly Haunter Gengar Mewtwo Umbreon Misdreavus Sneasel  Tyranitar Mismagius Spiritomb Croagunk Toxicroak Weavile Sandile  Krokorok Krookodile Scraggy Scrafty Zorua Zoroark Gothita Gothitelle  Pawniard Bisharp
Bulldoze -> Charizard Ekans Arbok Machop Machoke  Machamp Onix Rhyhorn Gyarados Lapras Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo Ampharos  Wooper Quagsire Pineco Forretress Steelix Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar  Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Armaldo Dusclops Spheal Walrein Metang  Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Infernape Empoleon Bibarel Shieldon  Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp Munchlax Riolu Lucario Drapion Croagunk  Toxicroak Gallade Dusknoir Dialga Arceus Pignite Emboar Roggenrola  Boldore Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Conkeldurr Scolipede Sandile Krokorok  Krookodile Darmanitan Haxorus Beartic Hydreigon Terrakion
Glaciate ->
FusionFlare -> Reshiram
FusionBolt -> Zekrom
It was done with the following parameters:

-All level up moves as of BW2
-All move tutor moves as of BW2
-All dream world moves as of BW2
-All egg moves as of BW2
-All TM/HM moves as of BW2
-Egg moves are given only to the first stage
-Level moves are given only to the stages of the Pokemon that get it
-Assumption is made that Pokemon transferred from an earlier gen to the current gen is illegal, and therefore Pokemon that would be in a move's pool due to that are not in these lists.

Good luck with this.

t7fu8

Casual Game Developer
Years
I generated a list procedurally using database files from battle sims.

Code:
MegaPunch ->
Cut  -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Beedrill Meowth Persian Scyther  Dragonite Espeon Umbreon Steelix Scizor Sneasel Tyranitar Treecko  Grovyle Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Anorith Armaldo Metang Metagross  Groudon Chimchar Monferno Infernape Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Bidoof  Bibarel Drifloon Drifblim Gible Gabite Garchomp Skorupi Drapion  Toxicroak Carnivine Weavile Gallade Dialga Arceus Snivy Servine  Serperior Oshawott Dewott Samurott Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear  Panpour Simipour Drilbur Excadrill Sewaddle Swadloon Leavanny Scolipede  Petilil Lilligant Sandile Krokorok Krookodile Zorua Zoroark Emolga  Joltik Galvantula Axew Fraxure Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Pawniard Bisharp  Rufflet Braviary Terrakion Reshiram Zekrom
Fly -> Charizard Zubat  Golbat Articuno Dragonite Crobat Rayquaza Starly Staravia Staraptor  Drifblim Arceus Rufflet Braviary Hydreigon Volcarona Reshiram Zekrom
Stomp -> Rhyhorn Larvitar Aron Registeel Blitzle Zebstrika
AuroraBeam -> Vaporeon Spheal Walrein
Peck -> Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Rufflet Braviary
Strength  -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Ekans Arbok Pikachu Raichu  Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Machop Machoke Machamp Gengar Onix Rhyhorn  Gyarados Lapras Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo  Ampharos Quagsire Pineco Forretress Steelix Scizor Sneasel Tyranitar  Treecko Grovyle Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Armaldo Dusclops Spheal  Walrein Metang Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Chimchar Monferno  Infernape Prinplup Empoleon Bibarel Shinx Luxio Luxray Shieldon  Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp Munchlax Riolu Lucario Skorupi Drapion  Croagunk Toxicroak Weavile Leafeon Glaceon Gallade Dusknoir Dialga  Arceus Serperior Tepig Pignite Emboar Samurott Roggenrola Boldore  Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr Scolipede Krokorok  Krookodile Darumaka Darmanitan Scraggy Scrafty Axew Fraxure Haxorus  Cubchoo Beartic Rufflet Braviary Deino Zweilous Hydreigon Terrakion  Reshiram Zekrom
SolarBeam -> Charizard Beedrill Jigglypuff  Wigglytuff Snorlax Mewtwo Igglybuff Pineco Forretress Treecko Grovyle  Sceptile Aggron Groudon Rayquaza Infernape Munchlax Carnivine Leafeon  Arceus Snivy Servine Serperior Tepig Pignite Emboar Pansage Simisage  Pansear Simisear Gigalith Audino Sewaddle Swadloon Leavanny Venipede  Whirlipede Scolipede Cottonee Whimsicott Petilil Lilligant Darumaka  Darmanitan Litwick Lampent Chandelure Larvesta Volcarona Reshiram
PoisonPowder -> Cottonee
SleepPowder -> Carnivine Petilil
RockThrow -> Onix Steelix Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr
Earthquake  -> Charizard Ekans Arbok Machop Machoke Machamp Onix Rhyhorn  Gyarados Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo Wooper Quagsire Pineco Forretress  Steelix Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Armaldo  Dusclops Spheal Walrein Metang Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza  Infernape Empoleon Shieldon Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp Munchlax  Riolu Lucario Drapion Croagunk Toxicroak Gallade Dusknoir Dialga Arceus  Emboar Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Conkeldurr  Scolipede Sandile Krokorok Krookodile Darmanitan Haxorus Hydreigon  Terrakion
Fissure -> Lapras Snorlax Spheal Groudon Shieldon Drilbur Excadrill
Withdraw ->
Lick -> Gastly Haunter Gengar Snorlax Munchlax Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear Panpour Simipour
Waterfall  -> Gyarados Lapras Vaporeon Dratini Dragonair Dragonite Wooper  Quagsire Spheal Walrein Rayquaza Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Bibarel Arceus  Oshawott Dewott Samurott Panpour Simipour
Glare -> Ekans Arbok Snivy
LeechLife -> Zubat Golbat Crobat Joltik Galvantula Larvesta Volcarona
SuperFang -> Zubat Golbat Crobat Spheal Walrein Bidoof Bibarel Croagunk Toxicroak Scraggy Scrafty
Reversal -> Rhyhorn Scyther Pichu Riolu Timburr Axew
ZapCannon -> Forretress Registeel
MetalClaw  -> Charmander Scizor Sneasel Aron Lairon Aggron Anorith Armaldo  Metang Metagross Registeel Prinplup Empoleon Gible Lucario Weavile  Dialga Drilbur Excadrill Pawniard Bisharp
ExtremeSpeed -> Dratini Rayquaza Lucario Arceus
AncientPower  -> Charmander Lapras Articuno Wooper Larvitar Anorith Armaldo  Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Shieldon Bastiodon Dialga Reshiram Zekrom
FutureSight  -> Kadabra Alakazam Lapras Mewtwo Espeon Ralts Kirlia Gardevoir  Duskull Dusclops Chimecho Chingling Dusknoir Arceus Munna Gothita  Gothitelle
BrickBreak -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Beedrill  Pikachu Raichu Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Machop Machoke Machamp Gengar  Scyther Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo Ampharos Quagsire Scizor Sneasel  Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar Treecko Grovyle Sceptile Aggron Anorith  Armaldo Dusclops Metang Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Chimchar  Monferno Infernape Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Garchomp Munchlax Riolu  Lucario Skorupi Drapion Croagunk Toxicroak Weavile Gallade Dusknoir  Dialga Arceus Pignite Emboar Simisage Simisear Simipour Drilbur  Excadrill Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr Krokorok Krookodile Darumaka  Darmanitan Scraggy Scrafty Gothitelle Haxorus Beartic Pawniard Bisharp
Yawn -> Eevee Snorlax Wooper Quagsire Chimecho Spheal Piplup Bidoof Bibarel Tepig Pansear Munna Audino Darumaka Cubchoo
BlazeKick -> Chimchar Riolu
IceBall -> Spheal Walrein
Astonish  -> Zubat Golbat Gastly Crobat Misdreavus Duskull Dusclops Chimecho  Starly Drifloon Drifblim Mismagius Chingling Croagunk Toxicroak Dusknoir  Froslass Pansage Pansear Panpour Emolga Litwick Lampent Deino
SilverWind -> Scyther Sewaddle Volcarona
Extrasensory -> Chimecho Zorua Reshiram
SheerCold -> Lapras Articuno Spheal Walrein Cubchoo Beartic
IronDefense  -> Pineco Forretress Scizor Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar Aron Lairon  Aggron Anorith Armaldo Beldum Metang Metagross Registeel Empoleon  Shieldon Bastiodon Riolu Lucario Dialga Arceus Roggenrola Boldore  Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Sewaddle Swadloon Leavanny Venipede  Whirlipede Scolipede Scraggy Scrafty Pawniard Bisharp
Howl -> Shinx
PoisonTail -> Ekans Skorupi Venipede Whirlipede Scolipede
RockBlast -> Onix Rhyhorn Anorith Armaldo Shieldon Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith Cinccino
GyroBall  -> Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Onix Pineco Forretress Steelix Metang  Metagross Rayquaza Drifloon Drifblim Tepig Pignite Emboar Munna Musharna  Venipede Whirlipede Scolipede Darumaka Darmanitan
CloseCombat -> Machop Monferno Infernape Staraptor Lucario Gallade Terrakion
AquaRing -> Vaporeon Spheal Piplup Panpour
NightSlash  -> Meowth Persian Scyther Scizor Sceptile Shinx Luxio Luxray Skorupi  Drapion Weavile Gallade Oshawott Zoroark Axew Cubchoo Pawniard Bisharp
DrainPunch  -> Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Abra Kadabra Alakazam Gengar Mewtwo Treecko  Grovyle Sceptile Riolu Lucario Croagunk Toxicroak Gallade Audino  Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr Scraggy Scrafty
ShadowClaw ->  Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Meowth Persian Haunter Gengar Sneasel  Tyranitar Aron Lairon Aggron Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Chimchar  Monferno Infernape Prinplup Empoleon Gible Gabite Garchomp Riolu Lucario  Weavile Dialga Arceus Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear Panpour  Simipour Drilbur Excadrill Leavanny Krokorok Krookodile Zoroark Fraxure  Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Pawniard Bisharp Rufflet Braviary Reshiram  Zekrom
FlashCannon -> Onix Forretress Steelix Scizor Aggron  Armaldo Metang Metagross Registeel Empoleon Shieldon Bastiodon Lucario  Dialga Arceus Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith Hydreigon Zekrom
IronHead  -> Onix Gyarados Lapras Snorlax Dragonite Steelix Scizor Larvitar  Pupitar Tyranitar Aron Lairon Aggron Walrein Beldum Metang Metagross  Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Shieldon Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp  Dialga Arceus Emboar Gigalith Excadrill Scraggy Scrafty Pawniard Bisharp  Terrakion
MagnetBomb ->
BugBite -> Beedrill Scyther Pineco  Forretress Scizor Anorith Armaldo Skorupi Drapion Carnivine Sewaddle  Swadloon Leavanny Venipede Whirlipede Scolipede Joltik Galvantula  Larvesta Volcarona
HoneClaws -> Charmander Charmeleon Charizard  Meowth Persian Dragonite Sneasel Tyranitar Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron  Anorith Armaldo Metang Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Chimchar  Monferno Infernape Prinplup Empoleon Gible Gabite Garchomp Lucario  Skorupi Drapion Weavile Dialga Arceus Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear  Panpour Simipour Drilbur Excadrill Leavanny Sandile Krokorok Krookodile  Zorua Zoroark Axew Fraxure Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Pawniard Bisharp  Rufflet Braviary Reshiram Zekrom
FoulPlay -> Meowth Persian Abra  Kadabra Alakazam Gastly Haunter Gengar Mewtwo Umbreon Misdreavus Sneasel  Tyranitar Mismagius Spiritomb Croagunk Toxicroak Weavile Sandile  Krokorok Krookodile Scraggy Scrafty Zorua Zoroark Gothita Gothitelle  Pawniard Bisharp
Bulldoze -> Charizard Ekans Arbok Machop Machoke  Machamp Onix Rhyhorn Gyarados Lapras Snorlax Dragonite Mewtwo Ampharos  Wooper Quagsire Pineco Forretress Steelix Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar  Sceptile Aron Lairon Aggron Armaldo Dusclops Spheal Walrein Metang  Metagross Registeel Groudon Rayquaza Infernape Empoleon Bibarel Shieldon  Bastiodon Gible Gabite Garchomp Munchlax Riolu Lucario Drapion Croagunk  Toxicroak Gallade Dusknoir Dialga Arceus Pignite Emboar Roggenrola  Boldore Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Conkeldurr Scolipede Sandile Krokorok  Krookodile Darmanitan Haxorus Beartic Hydreigon Terrakion
Glaciate ->
FusionFlare -> Reshiram
FusionBolt -> Zekrom
It was done with the following parameters:

-All level up moves as of BW2
-All move tutor moves as of BW2
-All dream world moves as of BW2
-All egg moves as of BW2
-All TM/HM moves as of BW2
-Egg moves are given only to the first stage
-Level moves are given only to the stages of the Pokemon that get it
-Assumption is made that Pokemon transferred from an earlier gen to the current gen is illegal, and therefore Pokemon that would be in a move's pool due to that are not in these lists.

Good luck with this.

Thank you dude! You are amazing!

Back