• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

4-word rule, guys! (Sorry if I was speaking like Peaches)

Yeah, I made another modification to my sig, now with hover-overs!

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years

If you're so into the Objection thread then why aren't you signed up for the Ace Attorney Fanclub? Oh wait, you don't know the game, you're just here for the objections.

Years

Um... that should be 474.

Yeah, who ever knew I was half-male, half-female? But hover over #HikariHumor in my sig and there's a little joke there.

Years

I'm a girl... I'm trying for a PC Emblem.

Anyways, my avatars/sigs get me more popular if its male-based. This one has already been certified as one of my funniest.

Years

I am female... but with a confusion when it comes to gender. Ever since I shouted out of that window saying HOMESTUCK IS FOR CRAZY PEOPLE!, I have discovered "what is my real gender?" but then my overusage of male-based avatars/sigs led to me believing I am male.

It's made the headlines of OT news - Is Hikari a Boy or Girl?

Are u mad Snorlax?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Yeah I tend to use female themes more often than male themes nowadays myself even if I am a dude irl but oh well lol.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Xulek, I really like the new theme. It looks snazzy on you! :DDD

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Did you guys hear? I am making a troll face munchlax soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back