• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Trainers have Natures now

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
In B/W and B2/W2, you can set your Nature on you trainer card. This nature affects what you say to others you've traded with in Unity Tower.
What Nature do you set on your Trainer Cards in these games?

In all of the games I have it set to Modest. I feel I'm a modest person in real life so I think it's fitting.

Protip
Pro Advice:

It's be better to put some explain in your post. Don't just say "Lonely" or just a list of whatever. This is also to surpass the 4 word, 25 characters rule.

How about you?

Years
Quirky of course!

It's the ideal nature I'd have if I were a Pokemon, and I tend to be a real oddball in general.

Quirky is my nature in both Black and Black 2.

Years
Just like on PC, I go back and forth between Docile and Quiet (Quiet on White, Docile on White 2). I chose Docile because I'm a little cautious but kind and ready to help, and Quiet should be self-explanatory.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I set it to quiet in White since that's what I am. I don't think I bothered to set it in Black 2.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Quirky usually! It's mostly because I always think of the randomest things while playing Pokemon. Though sometimes I've done Quiet/Lonely/Calm because I'd be by myself playing these games and I don't tend to rage a lot I guess.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I've set mine to Brave, because I believe to be just that! ;P ... Other natures as well fit suit me like Quiet, Lonely, Calm and Modest but I think Brave tends to describe me best.

Dark_Illusion

Psychic Trainer
Years
I put Lonely. To be honest, whenever I play Pokemon, thats exactly how I feel. Not a lot of teenagers in my area play it. (They find it childish). So I see it as only fitting to have my nature set to Lonely.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hmmm I don't think I put one, although if I did chances are it'd be Adamant because at the time I was obsessed with Herdier and I had Adamant as my nature here, so I figure it'd be the same in-game. :3

Years
I don't remember if I set one but if I did, it was Timid. I'm pretty shy irl and keep to myself a lot so that's my nature of choice. Modest probably works well for me too.. I've been told I'm too modest for my own good. D;

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
'Serious' for both Black and White as I tend to be pretty serious about my Pokémon games. As I get annoyed by some of the in-game NPC's like, Bianca, Iris and Caitlin. Also, sometimes a Pokémon I catch gets to me and I won't like the team chemistry and put the game down for like... a week. Weird guy I am, weird guy. Maybe I should set it to 'Quirky' instead, eh? xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
Mine's Hardy. It's just there and I do find that it is a very fitting personality for a pokemon trainer. I admire the quality of perseverance and that is why Magikarp/Gyarados is my favourite water type.

Back