• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Kawaii: No prob. I kinda like your reaction, it'll give Paladin a wake up call. I think Paladin's attitude reflects my mood cuz I've got a ton of homework from my a-hole English teacher. lol.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
@Kawaii: No prob. I kinda like your reaction, it'll give Paladin a wake up call. I think Paladin's attitude reflects my mood cuz I've got a ton of homework from my a-hole English teacher. lol.

Ok lol and that is not fun :P I've always hated homework XD

You guys don't mind Astrid sticking with you guys right, even though she isn't very useful at this time.

No prob :) She is welcome to stay as long as she wants. Don't be afraid/shy to have her speak up. Since Allora is calling out Paladin's condition maybe have Astrid demand to look over him medically to make sure he is ok. Or something like that :)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Nomsammich: I agree with Kawaii, that's not a bad idea. Just keep in mind that not much is known about Paladin's condition and I want to keep it secret until some point later in the story. FORESHADOWING! However, when it comes to his amnesia, you're welcome to come up with anything you want to describe the problem.

Years
  • Seen today
Foreshadowing is amazing... can't wait to learn more about Paladin's past... I'd find it interesting if Paladin and Accatosh knew each other, at one point in time... or something along those lines... I am curious to know about Paladin's condition... I can't wait to find out!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Typh: Yes, I think that would also be interesting. Perhaps Paladin could even have been Accatosh's mentor, due to him being much older.

@Kawaii: Sorry, I've been busy with homework. And I'm still not done! I'll get a post in today for sure.

Years
  • Seen today
sure, Accatosh's mentor... that would work... Accatosh has a terrible memory when it comes to remembering names... faces on the other hand are easy... unless they've changed... which most don't.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, Paladin's face did develop a skin mutation. LOL. Though it may be hard for Accatosh to recognize him at first, perhaps he could identify him through other characteristics such as voice, method of speech, personality, etc. Just offering suggestions there.

Years
  • Seen today
perhaps... when Paladin's group returns, the two may recognize something about the other. we'll see... we'll figure something out.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Okay then. Just tell me if you're against the idea, don't be shy to speak up.

Alright, I've decided that for the sake of clarity, I'll be posting the progress of Paladin's memory here. That is to say, I'll post what he's remembered about himself so far.

Memory log:
Spoiler:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
@Typh: Yes, I think that would also be interesting. Perhaps Paladin could even have been Accatosh's mentor, due to him being much older.

@Kawaii: Sorry, I've been busy with homework. And I'm still not done! I'll get a post in today for sure.

No hurry :D lol this lull in posts actually gives me time to work on siggies :P

As it turns out, I would like a sig made, Kawaii. Um, what is it you need to know, exactly?

Ok :) There is a small wait. I am finishing up Xilfer's and then I have heretostays's to do. Then it is you. XD

I'll send you a PM with everything I need. :)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Probably be posting tomorrow. Just need some free time to think about what I want to post about. :3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
K, I in a seriously pissed off mood right now, so nobody better mess with Paladin for a while. I'll be posting a post now, though I think it'll be short because I'm tired as crap.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, I'm going to post on Friday to give everyone a chance to catch up with their own posts. After that, I won't be able to post for about a week, as I'll be having my finals. Still, I should be able to sneak on a few times and read up.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Good luck with your finals, vegeta. Let's try to keep it slow paced so he doesn't have too much to worry about, K guys?

Back