• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

…but that means I'll have to put on pants!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I don't think I'm generally lazy person, but I do think I can be quite lazy at times. For the most part though, I'm quite disciplined, and if I've got stuff to be done, then I'll push myself to do it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
All of you saying you're incredibly lazy, you weren't lazy enough not to reply to this thread :p

I'm somewhat lazy when it comes to getting work done, especially projects that I have months to do (they'll 100% of the time be done last minute), but in most other aspects of life I'm quite efficient! I get bored when I have nothing to do so being lazy doesn't really suit me haha.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My laziness changes from time to time. Sometimes I feel really hardworking, like I want to do a bunch of stuff that I'll probably never finish, but most of the time, I'm so freaking lazyyyy

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Depends on the day. Today I was feeling very lazy because I only had to work half the day, which is TERRIBLE motivation. But usually I'm willing to do what I need to do when it needs to be done.

Sirfetch’d

I am very lazy especially when it comes to school and other work that I hate, but I will work very hard if it is for something that I want.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've been lazy essentially my whole life, but ever since I started playing sports my sophomore year I've made more of an effort to get in shape and workout.

So while I'm still pretty lazy and prefer not to do much, I also enjoying working out and I love the feeling of accomplishing something when I didn't feel like doing it in the first place.

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
Our dishwasher hasn't been unloaded in three days, and there is a large pile of dishes.

Back