• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon GoldenSky [PC]

Years
Hello, My name is Daniel, I stated to work on my project "Pok?mon GoldenSky" on July and now i have finished the Beta 1 of my game, I make a Miniwebsite for my game: http://pkpidgeot.com/golden you can download the Beta 1 if you go to my mini-website and click on "descarga" i don't put the direct link here because my website have Hot-linking protection.

PD: my project is on GameMaker
here is the screenshots:

intro8hn.gif

intro24xx.gif

intro35hu.gif

map3ge.gif

newbark3fj.gif

route290du.gif

spanish4nw.gif

room21oh.gif

Make a Pok?mon Game on gamemaker is too hard because the battle system, but i will do the best for this project ;)

comments?

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
Yey!The webmaster of PKPidegot?W00T!I didnt know you were here.Anyway,that looks pretty darn good!And the idea of two languages in one is great!The only problems are that the titlescreen is kinda empty,and the red marks on the map are too long.Continua bien!Buena suerte!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Pidgeot said:
Hello, My name is Daniel, I stated to work on my project "Pok?mon GoldenSky" on July and now i have finished the Beta 1 of my game, I make a Miniwebsite for my game: http://pkpidgeot.com/golden you can download the Beta 1 if you go to my mini-website and click on "descarga" i don't put the direct link here because my website have Hot-linking protection.

PD: my project is on GameMaker
here is the screenshots:

intro8hn.gif

intro24xx.gif

intro35hu.gif

map3ge.gif

newbark3fj.gif

route290du.gif

spanish4nw.gif

room21oh.gif

Make a Pok?mon Game on gamemaker is too hard because the battle system, but i will do the best for this project ;)

comments?

Nice. This is the first game I've seen that has a spanish version and I speak espanol. Keep it up. ;)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
cool, a game with both laungauges cool

I would make my game 2 languaged but I can only speak english and Hindi(indian)

wow making a game on game maker would b x-tremaly hard !!

good luck

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
how come when you go outside everything is so slow

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
xD How is your name is suppose to be: "What is your name?" and "Talk about you." needs to be "Let's talk about you."

"Its your name..." is suppose to be: "Is your name"

and you put: "You own pokemon history" instead of "Your own pokemon history"

haha How is your name? that is so funny

Years
TheAbsol said:
xD How is your name is suppose to be: "What is your name?" and "Talk about you." needs to be "Let's talk about you."

"Its your name..." is suppose to be: "Is your name"

and you put: "You own pokemon history" instead of "Your own pokemon history"

haha How is your name? that is so funny

if you don't know... I speak Spanish not English and that translation is bad because I speak Spanish and my english are from the school. ok if you think you are good try to says on english "?que te importa!" without use a translator ;)

Thanks for the comment

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Pidgeot said:
the next beta (1.5) will be available for download el 30 de septiembre =P (I don't know how to says that on english)

Yo lo dire.
He said:
The next beta will come out on September 30

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
This is my first time looking through this thread, but I can honestly say that it looks great.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Wow this looks great. I really like your battle system.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
Pidgeot? Hey I know you xP and you probably don't know me. I played your WaterBlue Pokemon Game that I found at the GameMaker Forums ^_^ I loved it, this should be good...

Back