• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Dear anonymous,

You are one of the kindest and awesomest people I have met online. I have so much to thank you for. Because of you, I have met some good friends and found something new I enjoy. Your resilience, intelligence and enthusiasm is something to be admired. I really wish I could talk to you more, but I'm worried that if I try and start a conversation, you'll get annoyed. I honestly don't know if you're tired/stressed/under pressure/busy. I don't want to make you have to talk to me if you don't want to, because that will be unfair on you. I really hope we can have a nice long chat soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what's the sudden change in attitude to me since 2 years ago, I remember I was like your only friend like 3 years ago, but after you met those people, you openly said you hated me. I am not asking you to be my friend again or 'unhate' me, but at least tell me why do you hate me so much.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I wish all days could be perfect but we'll have to have a fair share of good and bad. Sigh. I'm glad you didn't see today, it was awful in so many ways. But I suppose there could be worse, anyway... hope you're well.

DA,

How do you do it? You're just too good. B)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear Anon,

I guess it won't happen, huh? I don't think I'm upset. I'm happy for the guy who's going to ask you, he's really cool, and you deserve someone like him. I hope you say yes, it'd be awesome. I'm just sad I won't be able to witness it.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear anonymous,

Is it too much to ask for you to just be straightforward with me, and maybe keep your word for once? I honestly can't tell if your memory is THAT bad, or I'm just not high enough on your personal agenda to care about. I see you have no problems cancelling our plans (for the second time in a week) to spend money you said you didn't have (oh don't worry. I'll pay for my own dinner even though you invited me and you clearly have more money). Glad you had a good evening. Glad I come home and you don't even get up to say good evening... Do you even realize you broke a promise? A promise you just PROMISED to keep last night?

God. Maybe I'm just stupid. I keep believing you.

Point is, it's getting miserable around here. As much as I try to rise above my age, the fact of the matter is, I'm young. I want to go out. I want to have friends. I don't want to work more than I have to, and no, I don't want to go visit my parents... or yours. Jeese. I'm not old enough to live this married life and I don't want to. I stay here because of how I feel for you, but... damn. You could at LEAST freakin' wake up and say hello!

/end rant

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not that stupid enough to realize you still have an interest in me. It's not gonna happen. As a wise friend of mine would say in spanish: borralo de tu cabeza.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Dear Anonymous,

Your rly a fun person to talk to. Thanks for everything rly. You did so much to me and i dont know how to thank you. Thank you and im sorry for not thanking you like you deserve.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Look. I like you. We're pretty tight. But there's such a thing as forcing a friendship. We don't need to be in contact every hour of every day. It gets irritating and tiresome after a while, especially since every conversation is identical. "Hi" and "how are you" are fine, but if that's all you have to say, then keep it to a minimum. Trying to continue the conversation by sending me random words doesn't really help, either.

Bottom line - you're great! But I need some space.

Thanks.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Dear anonymous,

You've not actually mentioned it since, but I'm still thinking about that chat we had the other day. I don't think that I apologised for what I've done, or rather haven't done, this year and I guess I didn't consider the amount of frustration it was causing you. So... yeah, that was selfish of me. I'm sorry for that. I do want to thank you all the same, though. If we'd not have had that chat then I'd not have done this whole thinking thing and only God knows how long I'd have gone on for in the same state. Thanks to you I'm going to make a conscious effort to change things now. You were right in what you said, and I'd been thinking it for a while; I just needed someone to say it.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Seriously now, STOP turning the heat on. If you're cold use a blanket. It gets too hot in our room.

Oh & next time maybe you should try closing the window if you're cold.

Seriously now? Did you really need to stick that note on the thermostat? You couldn't just politely knock on my door and ask me to turn off the heat? Oh, that's right. You are incapable of saying anything politely. I have been nothing but a good roommate all year and when there's 3 days left in the semester, you decide to put that unnecessary note on thermostat? It is completely ridiculous. Maybe I am not perfect, maybe sometimes I forget to take out the garbage or wash the dishes, but I have been nothing but nice, polite, and kind to you. There is absolutely no reason to be so rude to me.

I was thinking of putting an equally rude note on your door, but unlike you, I am mature. Remember when you rudely told me "I don't know if you know this, but we aren't in high school anymore. We need to talk things out like adults." You really lived up to that, didn't you?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We used to talk sometimes. We even went to school together once, when you called out my name and I was prettified. That morning was pretty cool. But we started drifting away. No, we didn't even drift away. We were never really close to be honest. We had some banter, we hung out at times with our groups of friends, but we never really hit a personal friendship level, ever. We were just... acquaintances in the end. These few months you haven't talked to me. At all. I dunno what it is. I know I'm not as cool as the people you normally talk to. But that doesn't stop me.

I like you. But I'll never have the balls, 'cause deep inside I'm a shy **** who can't ever talk properly with girls unless his joking around and only express his true feelings in text form. Plus, I know you'll reject me anyway, so what's the point, right? I'll probably drift away from you when I grow up, when I go university. In fact, I'll probably forget about you until one day in my 30s I'll open my high school year book and see you and say "ah, I remember her". We'll never have anything going with each other. And I don't mind for some strange reason, even though I like you. You are my first real crush. You're pretty, your voice is pretty, you have great style in clothes, you like watching football. Your just perfect. But I know I can't have you.

And I don't mind.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

How long has it been now? 9 months? Around that. Isn't that crazy. I still remember it clearly, of course I do, how can I forget? 9 months ago we stopped talking, just like that. We'd certainly been leading up to the... Well it wasn't really an argument, but the truth came out so to speak, I saw it coming, I just tried to fool myself into thinking my intuition was wrong, and as I still find sad, it wasn't, you lied and you just carried on lying right up until the end when I forced the truth out of you. It's fine now, I'm over it, sure, I still want it but hey, I moved on long ago. I wouldn't say no though, if you asked, but does it matter? You won't ask because we don't talk.
I still consider you my friend, a distant one, but a friend all the same and someone who is still very important to me and I still feel like I owe you a lot for all you did. You're happy though, that's good, I'm happy too. I like to imagine one day we'll just start talking and things will be like they were before, we used to speak for hours and hours, do you remember? It's the first time I've really thought about you in a long time. I remember that time you decided to wake me up at 3am with a text message. That was cute. Do you still think about me? So much has happened, so much I'd like to tell you about. But you're busy, I was never that important to you, I've always cared about people more than they cared about me, so I won't bother you, if you want to talk to me you will, and at the moment I'm content just waiting.
All my love,
Amy x

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Dear anonymous,

So, you're going to throw away at least three years of friendship (and possibly more than that) by ignoring me? I have tried to make things work but it's you who keeps getting emotionally upset. Please, stop.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

Strange how we act and feel sometimes..unknown feeling comes out from no where to control your heart and mind and what makes it harder is not knowing!

i feel tired,so tired that i just want to sit my back to the wall and leave my hands on the floor and do nothing..maybe then i could find an answer?? i don't know....sadly not everything we want come to us but we still can pray that tomorrow will be a better day.

Me

Years
Dear Anon,
................you actually still want to talk with her

Dear Anon,
It's nice to see you back in town, but at the same time, it's sad your family isn't with you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back