• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was your first Level 100?

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
My first Lvl. 100 was Feralgaitor in Pokemon silver also. I remember being confused as it wouldn't earn any more EXP. Then i realised that level 100 must be as high as you can go. Lol. {XD}

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
My Typhlosion back when I first played through Gold. He was the only Pokemon I used so he was pretty OP throughout the in-game.

Nomeko

New Pokemon Trainer
Years
First lvl 100 was my Blaziken on Pokemon Emerald
Second lvl 100 was my Alakazam on Pokemon Emerald
And the third one was my Swampert on pokemon Emerald

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
I've never managed to reach level 100 myself although through trades I have owned level 100 Pokémon before.

The highest I've ever leveled a Pokémon myself was level 91 in the original Pokémon Silver. A Dragonite I had been using since I had arrived in Goldenrod. He was strong enough to take on the entire Elite 4 by himself. I loved him.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My first was a Staraptor on Diamond version. The first 'mon I caught on my second playthrough (not including the starter).

After that was the event Arceus on White version, then a Ditto on Diamond (which, yes, was raised fully by the daycare center).

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
My first one from Silver is Espeon,
since Gen II cannot trade with later generations,
I'll not count as my official first Level one hundred.

My first Pokemon in Ruby version that reached 100,
was Swampert, it hurted when the save file was corrupted.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
It was a meganium In Pokemon Crystal Undoubtedly The best pokemon I've ever Raised

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My first and only one was my Feraligatr on my Silver version before I lost it. Swampert on my Ruby came close (high 80s or low 90s iirc) but then I accidentally saved over that file. Closest I've gotten after that are in the seventies before getting lazy.

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
my Third Level 100 was a Typhlosion. I leveled Cyndaquil up to 97. Then it evolved into Quilava at 98. Then evolved into Typhlosion at 99. I had an everstone on cyndaquil

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
My first and only level 100 was Scrafty in White. My moveset was Dragon Dance, Hi Jump Kick, Crunch and Substitute. I tried to defeat the Elite Four with just him, but my Hi Jump Kicks kept missing at the most important of times, and when he faints and I have to lose $12,000 every time it happens.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
My first starter, Charizard, in Red Version. It was the hardest time I've ever had in raising a Pokemon to level 100, and it was the most rewarding feeling I've ever had in all of my years playing Pokemon (even in front of catching the original 150).

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
my man blaziken i still now it as if it was yesterday, the final magnemite kill :)

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
Mine was my small Mudkip, in Pokémon Emerald. I never did want to evolve her, since she was just too cute. So I grinded and grinded for weeks on my Gameboy and after almost 2 months, 'Mudkip reached Level 100!'. I was ecstatic and then proceeded to get a Level 100 Poochyena and Lotad. :-)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
So far I only have 2 - going for a third.

About 3 months a go in my Black2 game, my first Pokemon to reach level 100 was (female) Mienshao, that was before I challenged the Elite 4, I guess I over trained her a lot. A month later (about 2 months ago) I got my next level 100 in that same game, this time was my Watchog.

Just recently in my White 2 game I'm going to try for next level 100, my shiny Mienshao is at level 86 at the moment. She will be my next one.

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
My first Lvl 100 Pokemon was Pikachu through random trade in Pokemon Black c:
Only one that ever got to be Lvl 100 too >.>

Back