• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post a PokéPic!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Post a Pok?Pic!

I remember a thread like this existing before, but can't seem to find it. :') Anyway, it's time for a revival. *calls forth the powers of necromancy*

There are four simple steps to this game:
  • All you have to do is post a Pok?mon-related picture. Anything will do, as long as it's not inappropriate!
  • Wrap large images in
    Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
^ So very true. I still try to play my games the "casual way" though when I first play them. Only after beating the Champion I might start caring about IVs and stuff.

Spoiler:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
^ Yo, who do ya think you're calling an exception?? >:( That birb's got a gangsta hairstyle and a mind-piercing gaze! xD

Spoiler:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
^ And that patch of dirt also used Fly, haha. We'll never figure out what's underground, unless...
Spoiler:

Anyway, we can't have an image thread without this masterpiece:

Spoiler:

Ha, I didn't even have to open the spoiler to knew what you were going to post. ;P

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
^ Diglett just got a whole lot creepier. D: xD

This comic really tugs on the heartstrings:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Unfortunately not every father is the loving model parent that is Ghetsis, such Is the case in this next picture. We really must do all we can to stop emotional abuse! This picture broke my heart. I can't take the tears in his eyes.

Spoiler:

Back