• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Hi! Just checked this out today as I've been wanting to play it for a while but I think I'll be waiting a bit more for V2.0 as I want to play it blind as a Nuzlocke.
Though I would like to ask if there's any aprozimate date or month or year in which it will come out? Or if there's any type of Discord server or account I could follow to maintain myself updated.
Anyways, keep it up! I will gladly love to see this ROM grow!

Psd: Is there any documentation that includes the Gym Leaders levels? I would greatly appreciate it XD

There isn't a discord server specifically for this game, but I do post updates in the Polished Crystal discord. Here's the list of all of the trainers' parties. The boss trainers are at the bottom: https://github.com/AzureKeys/BW3G/blob/main/data/trainers/parties.asm

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Anyone know where the exp share is? All my pokemon are getting underleveled super quickly, I'm at the 5th gym and my pokemon are like level 33ish.

It's in Castelia City, the president of the Battle Company gives it to you once you have 3 badges.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 21, 2023
absolutely LOVE this romhack, having a great time. beat the game and decided to try to complete the dex, but i need a second dawn stone for froslass after using the one on route 5 for my gallade. is there a second one somewhere? thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
absolutely LOVE this romhack, having a great time. beat the game and decided to try to complete the dex, but i need a second dawn stone for froslass after using the one on route 5 for my gallade. is there a second one somewhere? thanks!

There is one in Driftveil City, a guy in a house gives it to you if you show him a fossil mon. You can also buy them in the Member's Room at the shopping mall.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Update v1.2 has been released. This update fixes a few more minor issues found in v1.1. Changelog below:

-Walking happiness increased every 256 steps instead of 512 (matching actual Gen 5 games)
-Soothe Bell affects walking happiness now
-Fixed minor bug where Soothe Bell could reset happiness from max to zero
-Persim Berry no longer comes back after use in battle
-AI is no longer tricked by Air Balloon
-Fixed a broken NPC text box
-Fixed some incorrect collision in Flocessy Ranch
-New Metagross sprites courtesy of Sea
-Faint Attack animation no longer takes an eternity

Like with the v1.1 update, saves from v1.0 and v1.1 can be loaded onto the v1.2 ROM without issue. Just make sure to make an in-game save (not a state save) inside of a building, like a pokecenter for example, then replace the old ROM with the new one, making sure the filename is the same. Once you load the save, exit the building before doing anything else to reload the map, and you'll be good to go.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2023
hello! this is the first hack for pokemon i have ever played and what a fantastic entry into this world!!! honestly this project is so amazing. I just have one question and i am sorry if you answered it already i just couldnt find it. Is there a way to get trade locked pokemon like gigalith etc..?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
hello! this is the first hack for pokemon i have ever played and what a fantastic entry into this world!!! honestly this project is so amazing. I just have one question and i am sorry if you answered it already i just couldnt find it. Is there a way to get trade locked pokemon like gigalith etc..?

Thanks! Boldore evolves into Gigalith at level 40. If you call Cheren, once you get his number, he will tell you how to evolve your Pokemon. Also, if you download the .zip file in the first post of this thread, one of the documents lists all of the evolutions that have been changed.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
So I made it to the postgame. Is there any way to get Zekrom and Reshiram?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Is there a walk through walls cheat at all?
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
So I made it to the postgame. Is there any way to get Zekrom and Reshiram?

Those 2 are not in this game, there was only room for 252 in the pokedex. The upcoming v2.0 will be moving to the Polished Crystal engine, which will allow for expanding the pokedex, and will add in more legendaries.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Is there a walk through walls cheat at all?
Spoiler:

The walk through walls code should be the same as regular Crystal version. This bug was fixed in v1.1.

selc888

Water type user who battle with love !
Years
Well i Finish Pokemon Black and White 3 Genesis Story and in Post game i did Battle
Spoiler:
and catch Genesect

now im not sure what i can do at Post game Next
except for the pokedex....

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Well i Finish Pokemon Black and White 3 Genesis Story and in Post game i did Battle
Spoiler:
and catch Genesect

now im not sure what i can do at Post game Next
except for the pokedex....

There are some postgame battles you can do as well.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2023
Anyone know where TM06 is? I found every other one on my own and it being the only one I'm missing is annoying as hell lol.

Also I found a tile that the player shouldn't be able to walk one. How can I let the dev know?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Anyone know where TM06 is? I found every other one on my own and it being the only one I'm missing is annoying as hell lol.

Also I found a tile that the player shouldn't be able to walk one. How can I let the dev know?

TM06 is in Virbank City, it's on a ledge that requires Surf to reach.

Which map has the incorrect tile? There was one in Flocessy Ranch that was fixed in the last update (v1.2). Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2023
TM06 is in Virbank City, it's on a ledge that requires Surf to reach.

Which map has the incorrect tile? There was one in Flocessy Ranch that was fixed in the last update (v1.2). Thanks!

Thanks! I missed the fact you can go up and under the bridge while surfing. Perspective in gen 2 stays difficult sometimes.

The incorrect tile is in Village Bridge. It's the bottom of the right side of the bridge just before the water. Here's a pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Village Bridge.png
    Village Bridge.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 237
Back