• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best pixel art in the world...

what u guys think

• Total voters
Years
ummmm yeah the best hehehe

wat u guys think hehehe

robb1fh.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2006
you need to practice Alot its just horrible no shading all squares no detail whatsoever

Last edited:

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
Years
looks like sprites from an old atari2600 game XD

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
He's not serious you morons ¬¬

This is basically SPAM, so i'll report it.

Years
Er, I wouldn't really call this pixel art. The style of it doesn't seem pixelised, though the theme of it may intend it so. It's not really Pixel Art. But since this is still art of a sort, I'll move it to the Art Gallery.

~Moved.

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
Years
Now i wouldnt say the best at all. that is realy bad all you did was do squares and color them and for the other you just inverted the colors
That is realy bad

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Heheh I wouldint be to harsh guys =D We've all had are moments now ^^.
However you really should have started this as just a post ^^ In order to do a poll I think it would be more nicer to see at least 5 pixel arts so that they can get a overall rating, but the two you have are mainly inverts.

In more then one way, You need alot of practice and it would help you quite abit to know the true meening of pixel art, for though making it useing squares is one way, making it detailed and high in viberents and tones will also exsell in posts and the pleasentness of the piece, I'm glad to see you trying though and maybe after a little time it would be good to post this again ^^ but give your art skills time to mature before posting excelent as the defult.

in example.
O-o I waited a year before even posting my artwork here in october, that way I was already very well interactive with the programs and the meening of such things ^^. And if someone said something like the lines that is mensioned here, and shading and no defult colorings O-o I would know what they where talking about X3 as for right now I'm only having size issues, but once advanced threw it's best to practice =D

This is a very good try ^^ but practice will only advance your own stages as well.

And Vaat will you please stop being a Report Poucher X3 I like ya and all but many of these are very honest! =D I'm sure this wasint ment to be spam, I can tell from the work he did and how he is reacting this was mearly a cerios issue =3

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Eh,not much I can say =0 I like the idea..but it needs more shading..
Also,I don't recommend using default colours =0

Either way,with a bit more practice,this could turn out good ^_^;

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
And by the way, you spelled excellent wrong.

Looks like your spelling could use some work ;<

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
these drawings is bad u need 2 improve alot on it,remember parctice makes perfect

as for your poll im not gonna vote cause the results r both exellent but the drawings r not exellent..sorry

Back