• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
"Sorry for being late, sir," said a student who walked into Mr. Tiranti's classroom.

"Don't worry about it. All we were doing was reviewing the Central Dogma of Biology and talked about basic enzymes involved in electric type Pokemon. If you have any questions, now would be the best time to ask them," said the teacher, who was not the least bit angry. "So, any questions before we move on, ladies and gentlemen?"

Years
(OOC:Musician of Literature that post was almost pointless I'm the only person in your class so you should have added something more to it for me to do.)

The teacher didn't look mad at Jack's late arrival, to his relieve, "So, any questions before we move on, ladies and gentlemen?" the man asked as Jack took his seat. "Yeah when are we going to do anything interesting" A suicune dorm student shouted from the back of the class which followed by laughs from two of the students around him. Jack like everyone in the class looked at the student disgusted by his rudeness. Everyone returned there attention to the teacher looking to see how he would respond

(OOC:Created a NPC to add something to your class)

Musician of Literature

Years
"Hey, kid, I think this stuff is pretty interesting," said the teacher. "If you don't think so, keep your mouth shut, kid. This is the Suicune Dorm and I really expected better than that. Leave the classroom now, Rico!"

Rico said, "Ok. I was bored anyway." People in this dorm should want to learn. That's why they are at the top dorm, thought the enraged teacher. He took a deep breath, and with no questions for review, Mr. Tiranti clicked onto the next slide.

"Ok, so the reason that a reaction will occur that releases lightning that is produced is because of enzymes that break down lightningcule into the various molecules mentioned in the last side. Just drop the ase and you have the molecule. These molecules are brought into the bloodstream and are excreted when they are needed, which is determined by instinct or a trainers command. That is the way that works. These enzymes are located in an organelle called voltisia, an organelle only found in electric type pokemon. That's the next topic we will cover. Voltisia is the organelle where Lightning Reaction takes place. We will go into lightning reaction tomorrow. All day."

So, with that, the teacher clicked the slide labeled Voltisia.

"This organelle is a small organelle located behind the ribosome. It is in a square shape and is divided into four sections: T-Vac, a small vacuole, Breaker, where the reaction takes place, T-Wait, where molecules wait to be released, and T-Blast, where molecules are actually released. I will do plenty of talking tomorrow. Plenty."

"So, now everyone will do a little reading that I will pass out to you. The reading is on enzyme kinetics."

Glen passed out the papers to everyone except Jack.

"Jack, meet me outside the classroom," Mr. Tiranti quietly whispered to the late arriver.

Last edited:
Years
(OOC: First no one can post only a OOC post here but me. Secondly Musician of Literature you did it again that last post could almost be considered a one linner and if you look at rule 4. Please post good posts or else I might have to boot you because one liners don't move on the story line. My advice edit the post and add some teaching or something for me to do.)

Edit: And dont over do it with the NPCs either.

Musician of Literature

Years
(OOC: First no one can post only a OOC post here but me. Secondly Musician of Literature you did it again that last post could almost be considered a one linner and if you look at rule 4. Please post good posts or else I might have to boot you because one liners don't move on the story line. My advice edit the post and add some teaching or something for me to do.)

Edit: And dont over do it with the NPCs either.

Sorry. I edited the post. It is a lot longer now.

Years
"Damn, what now" Jack said to himself as he walked out to talk to Mr. Tiranti as he was instructed. Maybe I'm in trouble and he was just trying to look good in front of the students Jack had already started off the day roughly and hoped that this time it would be different but from all indications it seemed like it was getting worse. So Jack stood at the door waiting for the teacher to have the talk.

--------------------------------
Blade lvl 15
Rocky lvl10
Blaze lvl 10

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
(OOC I changed my mind, I will show up late to Pokemon Biology)

Bri was about to walk into Lt. Surge's class when Snivy stopped him. She was perched on his shoulder looking at his schedule. Bri felt pride in her. She was the only pokemon that he had ever seen that could read. But, then again, maybe she wasn't that unique. Bri hadn't seen very many pokemon.

"Umm... Brian, you're supposed to be in pokemon Bia, Biologoy, Bi-something. With someone named Mr. Ter-ant-ty. It's not to far from here," Snivy said, stumbling over the unfamiliar words. Bri sighed and took the paper from her. Sure enough, he was in pokemon biology with a Mr. Tiranti. He ran down the hall. He stopped when he saw that kid from lunch standing out in the hallway. He was standing near the door to the room Bri was supposed to go in. Bri walked over to him.

"Hi! We met at lunch! My name is Bri, if I didn't already tell you. What's your name? Are you in Mr. Tiranti's class too. You look like you're in trouble... Maybe I should wait out here for him. You know, so I don't disrupt the class," Bri said. Snivy looked the boy up and down. She could tell he was in a bad mood.

Pokemon:
Snivy: level 9
Dusty (Minccino): level 10
egg (unknown): ---

Years
As Jack waited at the door for Mr. Tiranti he saw a girl run towards the door where he was standing."Hi! We met at lunch! My name is Bri, if I didn't already tell you. What's your name? Are you in Mr. Tiranti's class too. You look like you're in trouble... Maybe I should wait out here for him. You know, so I don't disrupt the class," Bri said. Jack just stood there and listened until he stopped not even getting the chance to get a word in.

"My name's Jack and I don't know if i'm in trouble, yet" Jack replied as he watched the boys Snivy looked up and down at him. "That's a Snivy right?" Jack asked as he went down on one knee to greet the grass pokemon.

-------------------------------
Blade lvl 15
Rocky lvl 10
Blaze lvl 10

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
(OOC: I did use Aerial Ace, next time you should say if the attack hit or not. I'm going to assume not this time.)

[Outside Battle; Wallace v Ace]

"Nature Power!" Wallace watched as Ace commanded his Pokemon and Leafy released a powder from it's leaf. It was yellow in color and it looked very familiar, Stun Spore! This was not good Wallace needed to think on his toes with this trainer. Maybe he should've used Taiga or Yana they would have been better suited. Wallace noticed that he was getting distracted and turned his attention to Lome.

"Somebody going to be Paralyed, cause Nature Power turned into Stun Spore! If your planning to hit me your 99% going to be paralyzed!" Ace said with a smirked

"Lome! Stop!" At the speed Lome was going it was nearly impossible but she came to a halt and back away from the powder. She nearly got into the cloud Wallace needed to do something. All Lome's attack were physical based which made Wallace curse under his breath he should have taught her wide ranged attacks. "Two can play the status game. Toxic!" Lome looked at Wallace he nodded and she spit out a large amount of purple goo from her beak. The toxic material flew the air towards Leafy and the yellow cloud. If it didn't hit Leafy it would absorb the paralyzing spores at least.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Alice looked around the room from her spot on the floor. It was probably a good idea to try and find out what her next class was. But, she heard no bell. It was best to at least make an attempt to find her schedule somewhere. She got up and searched the small amount of papers she had on her desk. No sign of a schedule.

"You know what Jem, I'll ask the secretary," she said. She did just that, and went over to the Attendance Office. "Erm, hi, my name is Alice Martin and I kind of need my schedule," she said somewhat nervously. "No, I will not tell you!" the lady exclaimed. Alice made a face. What was with the staff's attitude here? They really needed to hire nicer people. "What, why not?" Alice asked. The secretary looked over to her and frowned. "No, bye," she whispered. "Sorry, I was on the phone. What do you need?"

Alice was surprised by the secretary's answer. She realized the secretary had headphones on, and she was talking through that. "I'm Alice Martin and I'd like my schedule please," she repeated. "Oh, sure thing!" the secretary replied. She searched her computer and found it. She printed it and handed it over. "There you go, but please don't make losing your schedule a habit," she warned. "All right, thanks," Alice said and walked out of the office. Looking at the paper, Alice read aloud, "Pokémon Biology. Kay." She walked through the halls and looked around. After what seemed like hours of searching, she found a door with a matching number to the class printed on her sheet. There was the guy in the black shirt, and the small kid with the Snivy. This would be a good time for a battle, but Alice did not want to push her luck and get caught by the teacher. She walked over to the two boys.

"I'm guessing we're early?" Alice asked hopefully. Jem leapt up onto Alice's shoulder and looked at the Snivy perched on the small boy's shoulder. "Hiya!" he said.

Pokémon Biology… Alice was never great at biology. She excelled in many other subjects, but bio was her weak point. Getting through this class would be a fun treat, especially when other smarter kids at the subject would speed through the class as if it were finger painting.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
(OOC: Well I countered both of your Aerial Ace's..)

[Outside Battle; Wallace v Ace]

"Argh, that was quite impressive, but now...Leafy, run to the Very Long Grass over there!" Leafy quickly ran to the Very Long Grass. Ace smirked. "Now, use Nature Power!" Lombre raises its arms into the air and an attack appears based on the area around it. (Very Long Grass) Lombre swings it head and releases sharp leaves from the lily pad on its head. "Razor Leaf that is!" Blacky said. "Lets, see how can you dodge it, Leafy, jump and prepare for Leech Seed!" Blacky shouted.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
((I'm going to drop from this RP. I'm not really enjoying it so I don't feel motivated enough to respond to it often enough.))

Musician of Literature

Years
Glen walked outside the classroom. "Mr. Jacobs, you are not in trouble. This lady who I don't know will be if she doesn't get to the class she needs to be in."

"Jack, I'm going to be working hands-on with my students. I will help you with battling by implementing what we have learned this year. So, I'd like to challenge you to a battle. Don't worry, I know you are a beginner, I'll go easy on you," said the teacher as he walked to the other side of the hall.

Years
"A battle huh" Jack nodded as Mr. Tiranti spoke "Sounds good I haven't had a pokemon battle since I arrived here" Jack took a pokeball from his belt and clicked the button releasing Blade his Scyther from his pokeball.

"So lets go Mr. T which battle field do you want to use" Jack actually sounded enthusiastic for the first time "Sorry Bri, sorry pretty girl but I have a battle now so see you later" Jack walked beside Mr. Tiranti towards a battlefield.

----------------------------------------
Blade lvl 15
Rocky lvl 10
Blaze lvl 10

Musician of Literature

Years
"Battlefield 8, which I believe is in the back of the school. Let's walk," said Glen.

Alright, what Pokemon should I send out? thought the teacher. All of the sudden, the teacher stopped short. He turned around, enraged. "Brian, go to ISS now, you were supposed to be here 13 minutes ago."

Then, the teacher continued walking toward the back door of the school. Then, the teacher decided to open the back door and headed for the isolated and foresty field.

"Here we go. 3 on 3, winner is the person who faints all 3 of his opponents Pokemon. Are you ready?"

Mr. Tiranti grabbed a Pokeball from his pants pocket and held it in the air.

Years
"Battlefield 8" Jack flipped through his hand book and looked through it for a picture of the area. "Looks perfect for you Blade" Blade stepped unto the battlefield looking confident with his blades crossed waiting to see the opponent he was going to face. "Ready anytime you are Mr. T" Jack shouted across the battlefield alerting him of his readiness.

-------------------------------
Blade lvl 15
Rocky lvl 10
Blaze lvl 10

Musician of Literature

Years
"ATP, release your energy!" Glen said as he threw his Pokeball. A large Raichu appeared, growling very loudly, his eyes narrowing.

Looks like I'm facing a Scyther, better take this into account

"Raichu, use Toxic!"

The Pokemon released purple chemicals from his body. These chemicals spread directly to the ground near Scyther.

"The process by which Toxic spreads is called diffusion. This is the movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to low concentration. Keep that in mind with your battling."

Last edited:
Years
Jack watched as Mr. Tiranti's Raichu released poison from its body unto the ground."The process by which Toxic spreads is called diffusion. This is the movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to low concentration. Keep that in mind with your battling." Mr. Tiranti was helping Jack as a teacher should.

"Ok Blade jump and use Quick Attack" shouted Jack as he watched blade get off the ground and flew at high speed towards ATP the Raichu.

----------------------
Blade lvl 15
Rocky lvl 10
Blaze lvl 10

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian was dumbfounded. The teacher had not even let him speak. On top of that, he had called him a girl and sent him too ISS! And he didn't even notice Alice, who had also arrived late. Snivy narrowed her eyes at him as he and Jack left.

"What the... What just happened?" Bri asked. Snivy looked angrily at the teacher.
"That jerk! I don't care if he is a teacher! I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!" Snivy said. She jumped of Brian's shoulder and ran after them. Bri sighed.
"I'd better go after her! She'll get me in even more trouble! See you later, Alice!" Bri said. He ran down the hall after Snivy. He walked into the battleroom to see Snivy standing a little too close to Scyther as a Raichu used Toxic. She was hiding behind a tree where she couldn't be seen by either trainer. She looked scared and was curled up into a little ball. The Toxic splashed all over the place. Bri didn't see if it hit Scyther and didn't care. He did see it hit Snivy, and take effect immediately. She started to pale, and looked like she was about to be sick.

"Snivy!" Brian shouted. She looked over at him, but didn't move. Bri fumbled for her pokeball, when he realized he had left it in his room. He ran out into the battlefield and picked her up. He looked at Jack and the teacher.They were both staring at him.
"Unn.. Carry on!" Bri said, and ran out of the room.

Musician of Literature

Years
Sorry, Jack, Mr. Tiranti thought.

"Agility, ATP, then try Slam!"

The Pokemon jumped into the sky, swerved to the left, and slammed into the opponents Scyther all in one fluid motion.

Yeah, better luck next time thought the teacher who was now internally laughing.

Back