• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, I just posted! Something to keep Eeveemaster and Supervegeta busy. XD

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Sorry about the horrible delay between posts x,DD This week was insane. Cold + Oral Presentation + 2 Tests + Homework. Lovely XP

Saturday (Tomorrow) I have to drive out 3 hours for a wedding. Thus, I will have posts up before leaving.

Ichiro@
The metal stake wouldn't have been seen to Akira. It was a hallucination Scarlet suffered from thanks to Natruo's touch to her stomach beforehand. She didn't feel any pain, nor was there blood or a wound. Her mind just processed the wound, and she freaked out. (Example: When Amelia and Shizuka were 'attacked' on the helicopter.)

Personal List:
- Marisa
- Mammon
- Scarlet (Once post is fixed)
- Natruo? (Once post is fixed)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I thought I was supposed to wait for Marisa's post. If you want, I'll post by tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm waiting on Marisa too. XD I'm still around to react, so if you wanna do something with Ryuu, Kerin's chilling around.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I might take you up on that offer. :D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*Snorts* Marisa's post is up. DON"THURTMEPLEASE *Hides*

Nahahah... Everything is cool now, peoples! Getting spare periods and no homework. NOW! To bombard you with posts! Muwahahahahah~

*Shot*

Aaaannnndddd Mammon's is next! Keheheheh... <--- Likes to laugh

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll be posting soon, I have college, but I'll try in a post anyways. If not, expect a post by wednesday, or thursday.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Vegeta@
Not a problem~!

Umbreon@
Mammon's post is up

Skymin@
Marisa's post is up

Raitan@
OI! *Drags to the computer* Haha, I'll get him to post >DDD

IN OTHER NEWS. I got a bearded dragon!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Re-post done, hopefully that is better, such a conflict for Akira, standing up for a gil who just happens to be vamp, and sucking up to a god.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Posted! Kerin's not as strung up when he's had a good breakfast/dinner of blood and Bern's alchemy is really starting to help. XD

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Waiting for either Skymin or Umbreon to reply to Vegeta's post. Mammon won't do anything without Raike's permission.

Natruo's post is up....

And Michaela@

Please revise your post. I don't think you understood where exactly everyone is ovo;; You should be with Akira, Scarlet, Natruo and the gang a mile or so from the training center. You arrived shortly ago by helicopter. You were not taken in your sleep. You were awaken, told that you were participating in the PG, and then whisked off.

Years
FINALLY posted again xD. Gosh, I feel like I'm not in the gang ;3; But anyways~ Enjoy my sandwich post xDD (I'm referring to the shape, not the material ;P.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright SkyisUmbreon. It's on! :P

Will post most likely on wednesday.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Get akira to think about something pointless. thats how i get long posts. d:

lol i love how a assumed fight between kerin and ryuu turned to one between raike and ryuu. but i suspect kerin will intervene since raike is a human. <:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
SuperVegeta & Umbreon@

Have fun x,DDD *Relaxes half my characters and my octopus arms*

Ichi@
Yeeessssss. Filler text! 'I wonder if my song bird is doing alright... Hey, my dad owns a pair of the shoes' 'OH YEAH. Bernkastel is participating!' *Grabby hands* 'But poor Amelia... She's gonna get squished.'

^ He would have been forced into the crowd of people at the participation ceremony... Thing. So he'd know about Amelia, Shizu, Kaito, and Pewie. Then it could be possible that he overheard that Bernkastel was participating, along with Marisa. Or, he checked the television himself during the recaps. What does he make of Bern's thir participation? Was he excited to watch her play in the games, and now finds it so ironic?

Skymin@
1) Sure, human. But a wizard with fire power. Can Ryuu use magic? Not quite

2) Mammon, if need be

3) Bernkastel would break it up if she was present and it looked life-threatening

4) Bern might get frown upon Kerin stepping in, save that he's supposed to protect Marisa

5) Marisa would want to help Kerin OR convince him not to intervene

.... *Runs and hides in a closet* xPPPP

Back