• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
The game freezes when Staryu uses Harden.
I don't know if it's because I'm using GPSPhone (iPod Emulator) or what, I'd just thought I'd point it out.
Also, great hack btw, I love the tiles! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
awww what the hell link!? XD u put a damage cap?
my scythers fury cutter wasnt one hitting even after 10 uses only was doing bout half of prices dewgongs health bar

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
i cleard old mansion on orange islands , all people escape to elevator with zane ;p
after this i searched everything .......
end of beta ?

Seems to me as such as well, I got there 2 days ago.
I ran around using walk through walls on a copied .sav file and I went through the 'surf gate' and it dead ended in half a map

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2015
Hey LaZ!
I would suggest that you put in the first post
that people better use your version of the emulator and also not to use cheats or save states. Don't use advance map to move a rock when
you can pass it that will damage the whole game script engine and cause major unknown bugs.
All the bugs reported here are due to using cheats and not using LaZ emu.
And I think save states damage the game somehow not sure about that :P

Anyway thanks to everyone who helped in creating this amazing game.
I have been playing till now and no bugs found. Good Luck! :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2021
How do you get to Seafoam Island? I have been to Cinnabar and Axel is just standing there saying the same thing. I have defeated Blue and have 2 gyms left( Cerulean gym is empty and I'm searching for Blaine). What to do?

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
3 questions:
  1. How can i catch / where is Kyogre?
  2. How to go in to Orange Island? Oak already stamped my ticket.
  3. How can i revive Helix and Dome fossil?

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
does anyone else have the problem at the league? im stuck in the doorway once i enter it, i have been using links vba, and have not used cheats, only used advanced map to put in some pokemon i wanted for my team (not cheating in my opinion :D) the walk trough walls cheat? tried it not working or perhaps im doing it wrong...

edit: nevermind guys, got it to work! my dragonite used hyper beam to blast a hole through the invisible wall ;-) go go dragonite!!!

Last edited:

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
Can anyone give me a clue as to what to do at Outskirt island/if anything happens there at all? Thankyou :)

P.S Why is it Team Saturn? Static was so much better (in my opinion)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2021
How do you get to Seafoam Island? I have been to Cinnabar and Axel is just standing there saying the same thing. I have defeated Blue and have 2 gyms left( Cerulean gym is empty and I'm searching for Blaine). What to do?

Please? I have no idea what to do.

Flaps

Years
Please? I have no idea what to do.

Seafoam Island is in the same place as it was in R/B/Y. Just surf to it from Fuchsia City - Check your map if you are unsure.

EDIT: If you've done the power plant line, which I assume you have if you've only 2 gyms left. Go to bills house, you should see Misty in that area on a date.

Last edited:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
How can i revive Helix and Dome fossil
how can i " revive " DNA sample from Cerulean Cave ? Probadly mewtwo ;p
where i can find all 3 legendary birds ?
raikou and entei are in the game ?
groudon , rayquaza , mew, ho-oh ?

and answer my previous question , after old mansion on orange islands there is end of beta ?

Flaps

Years
How can i revive Helix and Dome fossil
how can i " revive " DNA sample from Cerulean Cave ? Probadly mewtwo ;p
where i can find all 3 legendary birds ?
raikou and entei are in the game ?
groudon , rayquaza , mew, ho-oh ?

and answer my previous question , after old mansion on orange islands there is end of beta ?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2021
Seafoam Island is in the same place as it was in R/B/Y. Just surf to it from Fuchsia City - Check your map if you are unsure.

EDIT: If you've done the power plant line, which I assume you have if you've only 2 gyms left. Go to bills house, you should see Misty in that area on a date.

Well I had already been to Bill's house but revisited it now and she was there, thanks.

Well for me the beach at Fuschia city is blocked. Maybe it will be open now when I defeated misty, will check.

Edit* It's still blocked. After the passage under the Pokemon Center in Fuschia, there will be several stones blocking further access. The guy there is saying " Sorry. This road is closed for construction. If you want to get to Cinnabar you better go south from Pallet town."

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2023
My team after defeating E4 for the first time:
2aj9ed.png

Glad I managed to catch all legendary dogs :)
They can be found radomly, but I found my Entei in the grass Route 37 and Raikou in the greass Route 44.

Flaps

Years
Well I had already been to Bill's house but revisited it now and she was there, thanks.

Well for me the beach at Fuschia city is blocked. Maybe it will be open now when I defeated misty, will check.

Edit* It's still blocked. After the passage under the Pokemon Center in Fuschia, there will be several stones blocking further access. The guy there is saying " Sorry. This road is closed for construction. If you want to get to Cinnabar you better go south from Pallet town."

Surf from cinnabar then, towards Fuschia.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Surf from cinnabar then, towards Fuschia.
That wont work. You can go to Seafoam Islands through Undersea Cavern. You need Hm Dive for that.

Just use dive on that dark patch to get into the cavern. It is right below Pallet town.

EDIT: Still need answers

1 question:
How can i catch / where is Kyogre? <--found answer
How to go in to Orange Island? Oak already stamped my ticket. <--found answer
How can i revive Helix and Dome fossil?

And when i go to Science Center the dude there says that the machine is not working so i cant revive the fossils there...

Last edited:
Back