• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunn

horror resident
Years
Dear Anonymous.

Do you even want to be friends anymore? I mean, just say something. I won't be mad; I'll be happy knowing that I don't have to waste my time worrying and trying to figure things out anymore. Pleeeeease tell me.

Dear another anonymous.

omg, I keep having dreams about you and no, not in that way. Its starting to bother me. o_o

Years
Dear A,

I would do anything to just make you disappear from my mind. Anything. I guess time doesn't heal all wounds (at least not completely).

I'll just have you know you didn't win - I did. I'm getting somewhere with my life and have someone much better who I can turn to and no longer dwell on what you did to me.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You think that's good news? Just . . . I don't care. :/

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't hate me.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

the new year just started and like any new year beginning we say happy new year..i hope something change..but seems like i myself need to change somethings about myself..lets see..i didn't talk to G or N lately and they did the same and when we meet..as always they gonna say it's my fault however they already know me..i also deserve cuz i hurt S all the time while i shouldn't...M changed a lot sometimes i feel that and then i go back to say i'm just imagining that but what if what i imagine is the truth? but yeah she changed a lot and do lots of things lately that piss me off.

why do we always deal bad with the one who deserve to be treated good?
i don't know beside some other problems i feel like i'm inside a hurrican and i want to get out of there cuz i'm so damn tired and sick of problems.

i need to find a job and need to know what i really want and need to care more about myself and the people who care about me...this is at least something i need to do..sigh,lots of things happening and i find nothing to say thanks for listening lol

yours,

Me

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I feel like I'm losing you and I cannot do anything to stop it from happening. The only person who can stop it happening is you. <3

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Where are you? Maybe its a good thing you're not around right now. I can't bear to see you with her, seeing as I've now discovered my feelings for you. I wish she hadn't been so underhanded in getting with you. If she had asked was I okay with it, I would have felt much less betrayed and angry... xx

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know if you still like me or not and that's why you're acting like this. But if it is the reason then stop because I don't want to have to shoot you down again.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't like these changes, I liked things the way they were before. I hate how you've ruined everything. I was happy, the thing that happened wasn't even that big but you had to go ruin it by blowing it out of proportion just so it'd look like you were right and they couldn't change you're mind. You don't deserve to have them back so don't even bother trying. You deserver to suffer the way you are now. Maybe it'll teach you a lesson.

Dear Anonymous,
I just though you'd like to know that I know. I'm just waiting for you to come and tell me yourself.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
Dear Anonymous,

Usually we get along very well. Most of the time we have the same point of view, the same feelings, the same outlook on the situations we get in, but sometimes we don't. Sometimes you take it upon yourself to forget about me and do what you want. We need each other at all times to make the right decisions, but somehow we still don't see eye to eye after all these years. You're a great person and you have a lot to offer; We have a lot to offer. Maybe it's not initially apparent that we do, but anyone who has taken the time to give us a chance knows that we do! I just need you to work with me from now on. No more getting in each others way, alright? We do best when we work together, you know that. (-:

Your Close Friend

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know who to trust anymore, not even you now. Just too many betrayals have hardened this person's heart just a little too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You've changed. You said you wouldn't, but you did. You've not only hurt me, but others too. \:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dear anonymous,

Somehow, I want to let you know that I really like you. Yes, I have a girlfriend, but we can be friends right?

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe you gave me 75% in an exam I worked so hard for. It seems like a high grade to everyone else, but considering the work I put in, it isn't good at all.

Dear Anonymous,
Quite trying to talk to me, I'm never going to forgive you for stabbing me in the back like that. He didn't owe me anything, but you.... you did.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Everyone deserves a chance. So please.

Dear Anonymous,
Those tasted like ****, no offense. Give me something better next time. D:

Last edited by a moderator:

King!

better
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I still can't believe I just called you that x3 I hope it means as much to you as it meant to me. And I hope - I know - you are going to kick butt. I'm sorry that sometimes I don't act very...idk. I dunno how to describe it, but you know what I mean, because I know you see it. And you apologize for it, when it isn't even your fault. So quit. You're not doing anything wrong, and I hate making you feel that way. It's my fault. To be honest, I just miss how we used to be. Even though nothing has changed truthfully, it's just...little things, I guess. I miss the long texts you would send in the morning, I miss not having to wonder how long it'll take you to get back, I miss not missing you, I miss walking home from the bus stop so eager and happy to call you, and most of all I miss when I would lay there at night and you would just...call. Now I have to ask ._. And after that one time, I'm kind of afraid to. But you are still mine, which is more than I can say about a lot of people. And I love you. <3

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you a lot. Sorry I kept talking about...urgh. Just come back. Please. Because you're wrong - not caring won't fix anything.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't miss you anymore. At all. I was being stupid a few days ago, and I won't make the same mistake again. Goodbye, and be safe, please.

Dear Anonymous(es),

Thank you. So so so much. :)

(Especially you <3)

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

You don't have to be afaid,it's okay..i don't blame you as you been through a lot and

still facing troubles..i won't tell you to trust me,it take some time if it's not long time

to do but don't be afraid..what doesn't kill us make us stronger,right?,you learned me that ^^

Stay strong as you always are.

yours,
someone really care ^^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I really like you, I really, really do. Sometimes, it scares me how much I do, but honestly it's fun and something I enjoy. You're someone I enjoy thinking about and talking to as much as possible. Too bad you live so far away... or maybe that's a good thing? I don't know, I just sometimes want to be closer to you.

~Mac

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

If you're going to talk to me like that and point your little witchipoo finger at me like I'm five years old, don't. Turn around and walk away. I'm 21 and I'm not putting up with that crap from you or anyone. You are damaging my calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back