• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Eon Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Steven. <3

I like what you have so far, but I'm not liking the battle box. It has a nice effect, but, the HGSS Pokémon cut off at the top. Now, that's all fine and dandy, but you can see the ground/platform, and there's nothing there. I would say either get the back sprites from Gen V and insert them, or get an opaque box.

Second thing, is the Black/White grass tiles do not go with the colors and style of the HGSS tress. I would either recolor them, or saturate it a bit so it will at least blend in. On that matter, your trees are missing the edges that branch out on the inside of your tree clusters. I would fix that, it doesn't look too good, in my opinion. Also, your routes, from what I can tell, need a bit more... pizazz. They look really bare, aside from the grass, dirt road, and occasional trainer. I would give it some small trees, shrubs, a few more flowers.

Aside from my nitpicking, I like what you have so far.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Steven. <3

I like what you have so far, but I'm not liking the battle box. It has a nice effect, but, the HGSS Pokémon cut off at the top. Now, that's all fine and dandy, but you can see the ground/platform, and there's nothing there. I would say either get the back sprites from Gen V and insert them, or get an opaque box.

BattleTest2.png
Battletest4.png

As you can see, I'm currently adding the GEN V backsprites.

Second thing, is the Black/White grass tiles do not go with the colors and style of the HGSS tress. I would either recolor them, or saturate it a bit so it will at least blend in. On that matter, your trees are missing the edges that branch out on the inside of your tree clusters. I would fix that, it doesn't look too good, in my opinion. Also, your routes, from what I can tell, need a bit more... pizazz. They look really bare, aside from the grass, dirt road, and occasional trainer. I would give it some small trees, shrubs, a few more flowers.

Aside from my nitpicking, I like what you have so far.

Considering the current routes on show are the first few routes, there isn't much interest in those routes, like in the official games. The first few routes are just fields and such. Later on the routes should show off the 'pizazz' you are looking for.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Seeing the gui for the battle system I feel I may need to redesign the pause menu (and actually finish scripting it). I like all the semi transparency here, so I shall redesign the menu keeping it a similar style to the battle gui

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Speaking of which, could you please do some of that ?
cave.png

starting to map the first cave dungeon.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Yeah, I'll be working on it tomorrow, I just need to do a little research on how the pause menu script actually works (ie exactly what I can change). I'm gonna see what I can mess with tonight and then use that knowledge tomorrow..hopefully that makes sense.

[offtopic]Also cos I know you will probably say it, I'll be on MSN in a bit, I'm still busy procrastinating[/offtopic]

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Gym Leader Info has been added to first post as well as these screenshots:
LaraInfo.png
Route53aswell.png
Route53.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Nice to now I've a follower.
leader_lara___hgss_style_by_nintendork15-d5cu14u.png
leader_lara___vs_mugshot_by_nintendork15-d5cvfo8.png

Name: Lara
Class: Tomb Keeper/Gym Leader
Info: The first Leader of the Official Septi Region, and master of the Dark Type Pokémon. She's watches over the graves and tombs in a Pilekeep Town, she also is one of the only Dark Type Gym Leaders in the Pokéarth. Holder of the Death Badge.

The first gym leader is done with design.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I like the screen shot, and the gym leader, except...why is she holding a torch? if its like a symbolic ritual for the dead or something, I guess thats understandable, but even still, I think it should be more ominous. Regardless, it looks very nice, good work!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
She's got a torch because she goes through all the tombs of the place she's at, so she needs a source of light.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
GoldBridge.png

I decided to tile Nugget Bridge
But sideways.

Thoughts?

Edit: I've caught 2,000 Postémons. W00t!

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Thanks.

pokemon_eon___kanto_reference_by_nintendork15-d5dgb2w.png

Can anyone spot the three Kanto References ... (first is obvious)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
very_____small_____preview_by_nintendork15-d5djbrx.png

The first Gym, which is in a tomb dungeon.
Can the player navigate his way to the leader?
Or will he reach a ''dead'' end. xD

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Poorly sprited FakeDex has begun.
Check First post to see them.

and then shield your eyes.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Carrotten.png
Scorbur-1.png
Shadox-2.png

Starting to make many Fakemon.
These are just the ones I'm proud of.

Credit to Pia Carrot for helping me with the fox.

Years
hey will there be a demo soon? lol game looks great. i wish some of these game makers on here worked with nintendo... cause it seems nintendo is running out of ideas for pokemon.... since they made Black and White 2.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
No demo soon.
This game is no where near any release. And I've decided to start again, graphic wise.
Preview soon.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
This looks cool! I knew this RMXP though. The title has RMXP written all over. Anywaaaaay, Cool. Make it, let me play it, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back