• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Pffft, June? My last day is May 31st. Why so early? My school has had less days off than most so we could end early.
But in any case, I think perhaps holding some sort of large scale event might help drum up some business activity. Or we could invent a time machine and fast foward to October.

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Try to blackmail people with banning for being inactive in TC!
Oh my God, that's such a great idea!
jk

An awesome idea just popped out in my head. I'll try to grind that diamond and will PM you (Mac) here or in IRC/gtalk when the idea clarifies. So awesome 0w0

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
An event is a possibility, what would you guys be interested in doing?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
We'd probably start a new thread like the previous events in the Trade Corner forum.

tabor62

Years
One event I wouldn't want to drum up activity with is another one like the previous two. While it isn't necessary, entries with perfect Pokemon, long stories, and fancy CSS can set a precedant for some people and they'll just shy away from entering. The only two other ideas I have are very basic though, another speed trade or massive giveaway. Also my 3G keeps trolling me by not letting me onto IRC or preventing my post from being posted (this is my second time typing all this out D:<).

Years
Just wanted to say Happy Trading! I'm always up for trading if there's anything I have someone wants, as I'm only at Milstraton City in Black 2, farther in other versions. But any version exclusives are always up for trade. :) I'm beginning to think people forgot about the older posts in the Quick Trade Thread. :P

I'd be interested in doing an event, depending in what it is.
And my last day of college is finals week, second week of May. Then I have one online class over the summer. I've been inactive for the last month but I'm trying! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Just... 2... more... weeks... then I can get back into trading again :D Having some kind of event this summer would be awesome. Maybe another speed trade? ;)

(As a side note, sorry guys for disappearing, but I've been really really busy with college. :( )

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I think a raffle type thing would be fun. What do you guys think? I'll do the raffling with random.org and stuff.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
That's a good idea. I can also contribute some prizes but as you are aware I cannot trade right now. :C

tabor62

Years
:( That's fine though, I can help pick up the slack. You just concentrate on setting it all up ;) Also, why aren't you on IRC? :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Bit busy with my studying today. And I can set it all up and everything, I've done it before on other forums back in the day.

On a good note, Shannon (my coworker) is letting me borrow her 3DS! She'll bring it to work tomorrow. :D

tabor62

Years
Yay \o/ Perhaps you can upload any Pokemon you want give away to Pokecheck, send me the .pkms, and I can take it from there? Also, the prizes don't only have to be RNGed mons right? I could also give out some of my events.

tabor62

Years
Well I can't really help as much at the moment since I'm on my phone, perhaps we could discuss the more intricate things later? o 3o I can help you with the planning if you'd like.

tabor62

Years
Twisty brought this up, we can plan now, but do the event later since people still have school and all the tests and finals and what not are coming up. I'll start thinking of prizes right now :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I won't mind helping out too if you guys still need some help. I won't be able to do anything until after finals though :(

Reactions: EB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back