• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Mellow Islands

Sankari

...gone.
Years
This is a story of Ash, May, and Max continuing their journey. I've made it in many ways, but I like this one the best. You may get confused because I made the Pokemon up. It'll explain. Once I get a scanner, I can put some pictures in!

Ash and his companions look over the horizon and the sun that sinks below the hills.
"I guess...we keep going?" Ash questioned to himself.
"I suppose so..." May replied.
They traveled the sandy dirt road and hung their heads at the sight of the oceans glare.
"OCEAN!?" May yelled. "How are we supposed to get across the OCEAN when we don't have a Lapras!?"
May's words were drowned as Max pointed to something different than the ocean. "May, is that a person?"
Ash and May squinted and say a figure of a girl, they supposed, getting ready to head off to sea.
"HEY!" Ash hollered, flailing his arms in the air. "YOU OVER THERE! CAN WE BORROW SOME POKEMON?!"
The girl (they thought) turned her head.
"I think she thought that would be rather a Primeape than a boy calling for help." chuckled May.
"All right, then you go ask her!"
May feeling much smarter than the others ran towards the person instead of screaming her head off. The other two followed and they finally knew what the girl looked like with detail. She was bespectacled with her hair a dark brown.
"Er...may I help you?" she uttered silently, sounding cautious and timid.
"Yeah..." Ash panted, "I see you have a pokemon with you..."--he looked down at a blurry image of blue (since his head was heaving up and down)-"Do you have any more--?"
"Um...yes, yes. Of course. I took some spares with me just in case something similar to this would occur."
Ash couldn't help but notice the girls language was extremely more advanced than his own.
"I have 3 with me..." she began, bending down to get some pokeballs. "Let's see...I obtain a Wavama...Ringworm...and an Urchinta."
She paused moment than whispered their nicknames: "Zaga, Scalia, Spike...Come out!"
3 pokemon came out. One with a wave as a tail and a mask-like face; one like a white worm with rings, and one somewhat like a sea urchin.

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Ash shoveled through his jean's pocket and a pokedex emerged in his hand.

"Wavama: the wave maker pokemon. Waveama is the maker of all the waves of the ocean. Their powers are powerful enough to summon other pokemon. They are usually found in Eeliser farms herding Eeliser."
"Ringworm: the disease pokemon. Ringworm is often avoided because it can give extremly serious diseases to normal types."
"Urchinta: the spikey pokemon. Urchinta can use it's suction cups to carry small rocks and build underwater caverns."
He flipped it back in his pocket.
"Are you through?" May said, seeming tired of Ash using his Pokedex constintly.
Ash answered with a leer.
"Everyone just choose one than we'll be off to the Mellow Islands."
Ash immediatly chose Zaga. May was about to choose Spike, but Max rudely took it. May hung her head and grabbed Scalia.

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Hey thats preety good XP, I can see that being in a episode. Your doing a good job on it, but it could just be a tad bit longer.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Sorry, I was on vacation :laugh: I'm just adding a few paragraphs a day.

.............................................................................................................

The bespectacled girl straped a boogie board on each pokemon.
"By the way," she began once again, "We seemed to have forgotten to introduce ourselves. What's your name?"
"I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town."
"May."
"I'm Max."
"Well, nice to meet you all. I'm Haley from Orchid City. Just off the cost of the Mellow Islands. I guess we best be off by now."
Haley stared at May trying to carefully get on the boogie board without dipping her feet in the water. She failed to make succes several times.
"Um, May...I must warn you there is no way you will stay the bit of dry."
May frowned and got on, her feet splishing in the water. Ash and Max mounted their's as well.
"Okay, Waveama, Scalia, Spike, Taddy: LET'S HEAD TO MELLOW ISLANDS!" hollered Haley as she straped herself in.
All four of them shot off like angry Sharpedoes. They were off for a new adventure.

"Hmm...there seems to be a new twerp aboard the Pikachu express." Meoth jiddered as he looked through the dorsal fin of their ship. "Looks like there's some good pokemon in the cargo as well."
"Good thing we bought this Kyogre ship off the internet." James chuckled stupidly. "What a bargain! 100 dollors! Good thing we got it on Ebay :laugh:"
"Oh, would you shut up!" Jessie snarled. "You've been talking about nothing but that for the last 5 days!"
"Hey, Jimmy, they're coming closer." Meowth said, continuing to look through the dorsal fin.
Jessie shoved Meowth out of the way with a crash. She looked through. They were nearly 5 yards away.
"Well, Meowth, do your wacky plan you always have! What are you waiting for!?"
The feline nervously pondered about the buttons and gizmos and their ship churned and growled. The G's pushed down on them and they were rising to the surface.
.....................................................................................................
Like my story? PM me for comments!

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Ash and his friends looked up, staring idly at the ship.
"I-it's a Kyogre!" May stammered.
"That's no Kyogre: that's Team Rocket!"
Jessie cackled manicly. "That's right, twerp, so prepare for trouble."
"Yes, she's right, so make that double."
"We protect the world from devastation."
"Yes, and unite all people within our nation.
"And denounce the evils of truth and love."
"To extend our reach to the stars above."
"JESSIE!"
"JAMES!"
"We're Team Rocket, and blast of at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now, or prepare to fight, fight, fight!"
"Wobba-fet!"
Jessie's Wobbafet had escaped from it's pokeball and interupted their moto.
"You big blob!" Jessie gripped. "You always take part where Meoth jumps in!"
Haley sighed. "How pathetic..."
"Ha! You won't say we're so pathetic when we take you're pokemon, you brat!" Jessie laughed.
Meoth (as always) pressed a button on a remote control with a "Let the mayhem begin!"
A gigantic net sprang out of the shark-like pokemon's mouth and flew over the four pokemon, causing the boards to fly into the air. 3 people splashed into the water, but one person was missing. Ash, May, and Max looked up, widening their eyes as they saw Haley dangling from the sky. She hadn't let go of her board!
The girl shimmied up the rope and grabbed on the net.
"WHAT!?" Meoth gasped in aggitation. "That wasn't supposed to happen!!"
"What's wrong, Meoth?" James asked.
"That brat got hold of the net!" He screamed, pointing his paw at Haley.

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
"Chetit!" Haley screamed. "Use razor leaf!"
A peach cat-like pokemon came out with a bulb on it's head and tail. It grabbed onto the net to secure itself, and swished it's tail. Razor-sharp leaves spiraled out, cutting the net in two.
Team Rocket looked thunder-struck. The net spilled the four pokemon out, them splashing back into the ocean where they belonged.
"Are you okay, Haley?" Ash asked. Haley nodded.
"Pikachu! Use your Thunder Shock!"
Pikachu flew into the air curled up and screamed with a, "Pi...ka...CHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
Lightning shot out of the little electric mouse with a crack of thunder. It was as if the electricity grabbed them all and shook them rapidly. The Kyogre ship burst into a flame, but Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobbafet flew into the air.
"TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"
"WOBBA...WOB!"
"Whoa, Haley, what an awesome preformance!" Max cried. "Can I have your autograph?"
Max got out a pen and notepad.
"Ma-ax!" May said, dragging him away from Haley. "Don't be so rude!"
"So is that pathetic trio the ones that have been causing trouble these days?" Haley asked rather importantly.
"Well...yeah." Ash replied.
"They tryed to to steal Pikachu ever since I got him."
"Pika..." Pikachu cryed.
"Hm..." Haley thought. "If they're going to be a pain in the neck through your whole journey with pokemon, you mine(or mind:laugh: don't know what word it is) as well have me one your side."
She extended her hand out for Ash to shake. He hesitated then toke it.
"Alright!"
"Pika!"
So, with Haley on their side, nothing could go wrong.

To be continued...

P.S-Sorry, but, I can only do a few paragraphs a day. When I do to be continued, that's the end of the episode. Please don't consider each post an episode. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Where we left off was the part where Ash, May, and Max were heading to the Mellow Islands. The rest of their passage was safe, so Team Rocket hadn't popped up anywhere.
"Wow, so this is Orchid City?" May asked as she hopped off Scalia.
"Why, certainly. It's nothing much, though."
Haley returned all of her pokemon to their pokeball's as she said this.
"So, you're pokemon trainer's, aren't you?" she asked.
"Well...yeah." Ash replied, still uncertain about things.
"We've been pretty much all over the place." May went on.
"So, trainers and travelers, eh? That's nice to know; so am I." Haley said rather proudly.
"Yeah: we noticed." Max sighed.
"It's nearing the late hours...I think we should head to my house to rest."
"Alright!" Ash and May cried.
Max sighed. "When are they going to use other words other than 'alright' and 'awesome'...?"
The trail to Haley's house was rather short. It was right next to shore. Ash found it rather neat that the back porch was a dock.
"My mother and I own an Eeliser farm." she said as if reading the expression on their faces. "People come renting them to get to the Hoenn region. Of course, we don't make much money out of it. So many people already have Lapras and Wailmers."
"I can see why..." May replied, staring at the Eeliser dancing around in the water. They were rapid swimmers, and looked like Gyaradoes, but they were simpler.
"I gotta get some information on these guys." Ash whispered.
"Eeliser: the Eel pokemon. Eeliser is the evolve form of Ringworm. Eeliser can ride on waves easily because of their powerful bodies."
"Let's go in! We've been out here for at least a minute!" Max cried.
At this, Haley pushed open the cabin door. Her mother was in there on the sofa helping herself to a cup of coffee.
"Back already?" she said, rather surprised. "I expected you to stay out for at least a day or two. What's this? You have friends?"
Haley nodded. "They're trainers from the Hoenn region. They don't have any place to sleep."
The mother thought for a while. "Very well. You may stay for ONE NIGHT, and one night ONLY. I don't want them living here for the rest of their lives."
"Thank you, Mother."
They went down a hallway and came to a latter.
"My rooms in this loft."
She climbed up the latter and opened the trapdoor as May commented, "I wish I had a room like that."
"No...I don't think you would." replied Haley. "It gets quite drafty up here."
She heaved herself in followed by the rest.
"You can sleep any where you like. I usually don't sleep on my bed: my pokemon take it."
I was hard to believe that any pokemon would be in there, but a pink, bunny-like pokemon hopped out behind a plant. Max was startled, but may cried, "Awww...it's so CUTE!"
"Hocus?" it asked as it tilted it's head.
"So...you met Friller." Haley said as she spread some sleeping bags on the floor. "Timid little thing he is."
When Friller caught the sight of Haley, he jumped up joyfully and hugged her knee.
"He seems to like you a lot." Ash laughed.
"Pikachu!"
Ash was about to flip out his pokedex, but May stopped him and told him to save it for tomorrow.
"Yawn...I'm too tired to talk anymore..." Max yawned. "Let's just get to bed..."
"Alright...Good night!"
"G'Night..."
"Night..."
Little did they know, Team Rocket was still scheming.

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
"Meoth?" Jessie moaned. "Are you done with that 'new invention' yet?"
"Just a little more bolts and...voila!"
Jessie and James looked up at it.
"So...like it?"
"What's it do, Meoth?"
"Well, this ship here is a genuine Eeliser ship. Guranteed to catch Eeliser easily, AND it has a magnet in it, so it can absorb pokeballs."
"Really?" James replied, not so impressed. "How's it work?"
"Well, the Eeliser ship goes under water and has this propeller thing-a-ma-gig and makes and whirlpool, sucking the most highest of numbers of pokemon, putting them in pokeballs, one by one!"
"So..." Jessie began. "What your saying is...we're going to steal ALL the Eeliser, ALL the Pokeballs, AND Pikachu?"
"That's right!" Meowth grinned.
"That's pure genious! I think we should start right now!" James said, about to start up the Eeliser ship, but Meowth stopped him.
"We has to wait for the right oportunity. You see, them twerps aren't out on the dock, so we won't get their pokeballs. Plus, we won't get Pikachu. Imagine what the boss would say to that?"
Jessie imagined the dreadful picture of their boss, waving his cigar in the air, acting like a winded rhinocerous.
"You're right." James said.
"And just IMAGINE how much money we'll get with all them Eeliser!" Meowth began. "The boss could make a WATER PARK!! There will be billions of dollars rolling in a day!"
Meowth stared dreamily at the ceiling as he thought of the boss petting HIM and seeing the Persion scowl at him.

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Cool! Thanks! ...I wonder if it'll make it onto television...
.................................................................................................................
The morning sun protruded through the windows of the cabin and fell onto the trainers' faces. Ash moaned and blinked his eyes open. He sat up, looked around, remembering what had happened the previous day. He was in a cabin over the sea...yeah, that was it.
He looked over at the still sleeping Haley. She was tuckered out, alright. Must be a pretty determined trainer. Friller was curled up on her back.
Ash reached in his pocket.
"Grr...ASH!"
May had awoken and heard the voice of the pokedex.
"Now you woke me up with that stupid thing!"
Ash smirked nervously and replayed the pokedex.
"Hocus: the tiny bunny pokemon. Hocus can use it's psychic powers to make itself float in the air when in danger."
"Hmmm...psychic, huh?"
Max woke up, too, looking over Ash's shoulder.
Friller lifted one of it's ears and lifted it's head.
"Yawn...good morning..." Haley uttered.
Friller hopped out of her arms and through the hall, probably to get some breakfast.
"Seems the pokemon have found their way to the bed." May sighed.
A Trapinch and Machop were fast asleep on the bed. 3 other pokemon were there, too, but Ash only recognized Chetit, the leaf cat thing that rescued all the water pokemon.
He searched on his pokedex going from a greenish-yellow human-like pokemon (with antenae), to a squirell-looking (have no idea how to spell it) pokemon, then to Chetit.
"Chingling: the wind spark pokemon. Chingling and it's evolve form Lingaching are the only pokemon that can make fierce tornadoes. The antennae on their head can see over bushes and even stay open while they're sleeping."
"Sqox: the squirell pokemon. Sqox are very simple, and have almost the same DNA as Eevee, so it will mutate according to the stone you give it."
"Chetalil: the Cheetah pokemon. Chetalil can reach up to 120 mph in 3 seconds, so it is one of the fastest pokemon on land."
Ash stared at the antenae on the Chingling's head. They stared at him idly. He shivered.
"That Chingling gives me the creeps!" May screeched. "It can see you when it's sleeping!"
"Yeah, well, not exactly." Haley corrected her. "Plug's eyes on it's antennae can only detect sudden movements, so if a Houndoom or Arbok strikes, it immediatly wakes up."
"Interesting..." Max said as he rubbed his chin.
Ash joked around and jumped suddenly. Chingling immediatly woke up in fright, speeding through the hall.
"Very nice, Ash..." May sighed.
"What? I'm just kidding."

"

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
"So...are you up to seeing the Eeliser?" Haley asked.
"Yeah, sure!" Ash cried in delight.
"Pika!"
She slipped on her black peacoat and "Let's go then!" was her reply.
They climbed down the latter like little ratata scurrying for food. They went out one of the many doors of the cabin and they were there, standing on a dock.
"Wow..." May whispered under her breath. "Awesome..."
"There so...elegent..." Max breathed.
Of course, they didn't see them up close. If they did, they would scream their head off at their hideousness.
"How do you keep them in the same area?" Ash asked.
"Watch..."
Haley threw out a pokeball yelling, "Zaga! Use your bubblebeam to call the Eeliser!"
Zaga the Waveama came out with the familiar beam of red light and started blowing bubbles in the air.
The Eeliser stopped prancing about the water and stopped, seeming to be attracted by the bubbles.
Zaga continued, and tons of Eeliser popped out of the water by the fifths. They just looked like they were placed there...motionless...
"I think that's all fifty of them." Haley said, and Zaga stopped blowing bubbles. "Good job, Zaga."
"Wait a minute...50?" Ash asked, amazed at the number.

"FIFTY!?" James screamed down in the water of their Eeliser ship. "FIFTY? WE'LL BE THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE!"
"OH CHI-MA-MA! WE NEED TO GET THEM NOW!" Meoth hollers. He presses the "suck" button.

The Eeliser started spinning in circles. It's as if a giant tornado was sucking them in!
"W-what's happening?" Haley cries.
Pikachu, digging it's claws into Ash's back suddenly flings off like a fleck of dust being sucked in by a vacuum cleaner.
"PIKACHU!" Ash yells and tries to grasp him in the air, but it's no use.
May's, Max's, Ash's, and Haley's backpacks flew into the water with everything else.
Suddenly, the whirring of the whirlpool stopped, and all was calm except for the hearts of the trainers.
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Max yelled.
They looked back and saw Haley on her knees as if hurt. Her hand was on her stomach.
"Haley, what's wrong?" Ash asked, things like this not happening often.
She looked up and lifted her hand a little. They all gasped. Red was painted on her hand. She was wounded.
...................................................................................................
Ha Ha! I decided to spice things up a little. That's how pokemon SHOULD be. Like it? It sounds dumb because how could a tornado give you a gash like that? Well, duh! Things flying in the air, of course!

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Roleplay in pokemon role play? You're confusing me...
.........................................................................................................
"Oh, no..." Ash stuttered in terror. "Haley! Are you okay!?"
She was too weak to answer. Her eyes became weary, and she fell to the ground.
"Haley!" May yelled.
"Quick! Get something from the backpacks!" Yells Ash, but then remembers that the back packs are gone. "Oh, never mind! I'll go get something."
He ran through the cabin, never experiencing something like this before. He went into the bathroom. What should he get? Bandades? No...too small. He thought in his head, "What the heck." and snatched the toilet paper.
Ash appeared back on deck, Max holding Haley's head in his arms and May fanning her with her hand.
"Toilet paper?" May asked, still herself. Ash ignored her and pulled Haley's shirt up, wrapped the thin paper carefully around her stomach untill it was covering the whole thing.
"What WAS that anyways?" Max repeated again.
Ash knew right away. "Team Rocket..."

Team Rocket was down in their ship doing a boogy as they looked at more than 50 pokeballs in a sack. Meoth was still busy looking outside the dorsil fin he gapped at one sight.
"Hey, you guys! Come look at these thing!"
Jessie and James didn't stop dancing.
"You guys! We hurt one of them twerps!"
They stopped immediatly. "We what?"
"Hurt one of the twerps! Look!"
They looked through the dorsil fin window. "Well, imagine that: we actually did something ACTUALLY evil." Jessie said as she frowned.
"I feel a little sorry for the kid." James came in.
"Eh, who cares." Jessie moaned. "At least we get money."
"You guys! Don't you have a heart? We HURT someone!" Meoth yelled.
Suddenly a flash of red came and Wobbafet came out with it's face angry, for once, it's arm not saluting.
Three more flashes: Arbok, Weezing, and Cacnea came out with stern looks.
"What? You're going to abandon us?"
"Well, more for us! Ta ta, now!"
They all took a life boat and went out into the water, as James called out "Good ridance!".

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Ugh...I'm back.

Ash had carried Haley's mangled body into the house. He wasn't sure if she was still alive, but she was still breathing slowly.
"Oh, goodness me, what happened?" Haley's mother asked. It seemed that she only saw a shadowy figure of Ash and Haley, but then she saw what happened and burst into tears.
"She's fine." May said, patted her on the back. "She just got hurt in the stomach, that's all."
"B-b-b-but how?" she asked.
"Some whirlpool came up that created some sort of water spout." Max said. "It was from a submarine underwater. The owners of it were Team Rocket."
Haley's mom blew her nose on her shirt as Ash lay Haley on the coach gently. "Who's th-that?"
"They're a team of pokemon theifs that cause nothing but trouble." Ash growled.
"We need to let her rest." May commented. "After she's awake, we can try to go get Team Rocket."

A few minutes later, they were all sitting on the dock, twideling their fingers and humming to themselves.
The one that seemed most concerned was Ash. It seemed that all was lost to him: his Pikachu, Treecko, Tailow...every pokemon he had...was gone...
He felt ill. He couldn't take this. His eyes felt like they would pop right out with all of the water in them. Finally it just poured out onto his sleeve. When Max and May saw him...they cried as well. :(

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Thanks, and sorry for not typing in a while
*aherm*

It was odd: one second they were lost in their sorrowful thoughts, then the next second they burst out into frustration. Why, you might ask? I'll explain...

Ash looked up and saw an odd image becoming larger everytime he blinked. The image suddenly came into view and his fore-head wrinkled.
"Meowth!" he yelled. "Are you here to cause even more trouble?!"
Meowth jumped back startled along with the other pokemon as well.
"Sorry, kid: we just want to help the other twerp--er, I mean, uh...kid." He chuckled nervously as Ash, May, and Max eyed him viciouly with suspicion.
"No! I mean it! We quit Team Rocket 'cause we finally got our hearts touched.
Ash stopped glaring at him and thought. "Well...alright: you can help, but I'm keeping an eye on you."
"Not one eye..." May corrected, "six..."
Meoth took in a gulp. The other pokemon looked as nervous as him, even though they didn't know what they were saying.
"S-s...six?"
"So don't be doing anything sinister like you usually do." Max growled.
Meoth nodded and took a step inside.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
It is?

"Did you get your pokemon back?" Haley's mom asked, glaring at Meoth and his gang.
"Um...I'll explain later." Ash said.
Meoth jumped up onto the sofa and looked down at Haley.
"Jeepers, I never knew we hurt her that bad!"
Her mother's eyes narrowed.
"You did this?!"
Meoth looked frightened. She looked like she was going to strangle Meoth, and didn't even notice that he was talking.
"N-nothing personnal, Ms. He, he...just an accident--honest!"
Her fist became back into a hand and then she calmed down.
"Ugh..."
Everyone gasped. Haley made a noise!
Ash dashed over to her side. "HALEY! HALEY! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?! DOES ANYTHING HURT!?"
She slowly opened her eyes.
"I--I'm fine..."
She tried to sit up but gurgled in agony as she placed her hand on her stomach.
"Ly down, Haley: everything's alright." Said her mother.
"Is there an ambulance or something nearby?" asked May.
"No...the closest one would be in Periwinkle City which is through Crystal Cave. They wouldn't be able to drive through there."
"Are you all right, Haley?" Max asked.
"Fine, I'll be fine...just go get the Pokemon: I need some rest."
Meoth gave a little chuckle. "Jess and James have no clue how to operate the Eeliser ship, so I bet they're stranded in right in your back yard."

"How the heck do you work this thing?!" Jessie yelled. She brought out her Seviper to help.
"Did Meoth ever tell you which button is 'go'?" James asked.
"No! He just wants to keep this ship all to himself: that little pu$$y(not the bad word: before it wouldn't let me put it on)-cat!"
Seviper caught attention to a bright red button and pressed it, an air bag exploded into it's face and sent it flying all the way to the back of the ship.
"You dumb Seviper!" James yelled. "That'll teach you to stay away from the bigger buttons!"
James nodded his head, and pressed a small yellow button. The wipers suddenly came on and his eyes followed their every move nervously.
"Oh...yeah: stay away from the big buttons." Jessie chuckled.

Last edited:
Back