• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X Factor judge needlessly crucifies contestant

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday

So this aired live on New Zealand television last night and has pretty much gone viral since, because, well, it's crazy.
In the truest essence of the phrase, it goes from 0 to 100 within mere seconds.

I'm still trying to process it, but what about you? What do you think?

Years
Natalia Kills giving criticism on artistic integrity...okay 2009 lady gaga wannabe.

No offense to New Zealanders..but there is a reason why she is doing New Zealand's the Voice and not working in the mainstream biz after fizzling out a few years ago.

LMAO, artistic integrity goes beyond a generic hairstyle and suit...but she was literally copying another artist's look AND music style.

(This guy is lucky, now he will have fans out of pity.)

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
tumblr_inline_nkypvdIAGx1s41xli.png

someone call an ambulance i have lost the ability to breathe without laughing. holy shit. remember kids, wearing a suit means you're an insult to creativity. don't be like this dingus.
i'm getting a weird vibe of self-importance off of her too. why would he care about trying to look like her husband? get real, lady.

.. also is that her actual husband talking to him at the end? i mean he's wearing a suit, so i just thought...

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You know you're self centered when you think just because you wear a suit and another guy wears a suit, you're being copied. Also, her hair needs to go back to...well, nevermind. It wasn't appropriate in any year that I recall. It just needs to go, period.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Why the fuck is Natalia Kills a judge of anything? Does anyone take her seriously, even in the pop world?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
NEWS JUST IN BOTH OF THEM ARE FIRED! HALLELUJA
EDIT: dayum you have me beat Harley Quinn xD

PLEASE TAKE THIS VILE WOMAN OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! She's angered the nation enough - I don't even watch X Factor anymore but I'm pissed. And honestly I wish that her husband Willy goes out with her too (despite being from this country).

Also for anyone doesn't know there was another rude incident that happened 3 days ago with her husband calling a woman a **** at a bakery (in front of all the customers, staff and children) for stealing his parking when she had the right of way. Not to mention denying about the complaint the woman gave and tweeted how she was a **** for lying about it.

The facebook page and the petition has been gaining so much and TV3 doesn't seem at all pleased with it either so I doubt she'll be on for much longer.
OQV9a3t.png

Spoiler:

I'm glad that the other two judges are going against them two:
Spoiler:

Willy's music video himself... you can't really blame someone else for copying attire when you watch his own music video:

And well, the rest of NZ continues to amuse me:
Spoiler:

Years
Imagine if this broad was on the Voice...she wouldn't make the first cut let alone be a finalist or win based on the below videos.

Can't hit a note live when her back up recorded vocals are gone.
Not the worst, definitely not very good, very basic.
No control, off pitch, shaky, inconsistent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvlgGO-UgLA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbH4l6r7FTY

Lip Syncing + Mumbling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pqtiYF_u98
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9p0YyNxsCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dXXfjxHmJ0

Find one good video of her that isn't in a private studio or music video production. Good luck.

It would be one thing if she acted like she was hot shit and could actually back it up. (it would still be wrong, but this just makes her rant even more pathetic)

And now that she's fired from the show, her ability to hide her lack of talent is pretty much a loss cause, no producers will be willing to cake on "edgy" makeup, outfits, and hair + spend hours on vocal correction software and studio time for this hack. Without production investment there's nothing left but a hot mess.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Thank goodness she was fired. Has she not been paying attention to the anti bullying legion that's formed over the past five years? i mean rly

Years
Wow. That was so much unnecessary snark from her. So freaking unprofessional. Felt kind of good to hear the audience booing as she said it, too.

I don't actually watch this so I'm indifferent to her getting fired, but good on them for taking a stand against crap like that.

Skip Class

Years
I think the only thing left that's killing me is that even though they're fired: No apologies at all nor regret or remorse for their disgusting actions :/

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Good god, if you don't like the music just criticize the voice, not the person themselves. Glad to know nobody will be suffering the same fate since they left.

Skip Class

Years
I'm actually dying right now:
Natalia Kills, Willy Moon horrified to learn contestants have been singing other peoples' songs
X Factor husband and wife judging duo, Natalia Kills and Willy Moon, have walked off the show today after learning that "numerous contestants" had not been singing their own music, but in fact songs they had copied from influential popular artists.

While it was common knowledge to many that contestants – from Sarah Spicer to Steve Broad – had not been singing their own songs, both Kills and Moon – neither of whom have real names – said they were "totally unaware" until last night, when contestant Joe Irvine sung Cry Me a River, originally written in 1953 by Arthur Hamilton.

At the conclusion of the song, judges Melanie Blatt and Stan Walker gave Irvine a standing ovation, but Kills was furious, and Moon looked perplexed.

"Hold on a minute," said Moon, raising his hand to silence applause. "That's not your song, is it?"

"It's the song I chose," replied Irvine.

"No, no, no, but it's not a song you wrote, is it?" pressed Moon.

"Well, no."

"And you're not the slightest bit ashamed of that?"

Kills interjected to tell Irvine he was a "disgusting human being" who had brought "shame and disrepute" to a show "otherwise without incident."

According to X Factor executive producer, Andrew Szusterman, it was only this morning, in the aftermath of filming, that Moon and Kills were made aware that the show's entire premise was based on ordinary people singing songs they could never have written themselves.

"Yes, I think they were quite shocked to hear that," he said.

"Look, how was I to know?" complained Moon on The Edge this morning. "Nothing was ever said about this to me. If I'd known about it I would never have accepted the job in the first place."

"Couldn't you just hear, though, that they've been singing popular music?" asked the Mike part of Jay-Jay, Mike & Dom.

"Well of course not," he replied. "People expect me to somehow know all this music. I don't listen to this music. I only listen to Willy Moon."

In a joint statement this afternoon, Moon and Kills confirmed that they would be stepping down from X Factor, effective tonight, in protest of what they call "flagrant plagiarism."

Stan Walker, who made a name for himself in similar circumstances by plagiarising his way through Australian Idol, described his fellow judges' decision as "dum."

Walker said he had no other words or letters to add, but had recently learned the word "bridge" and thought that was "pretty interesting, not going to lie."

Despite his principled stand today, Moon has himself faced criticism in recent weeks from some who claim he stole his name from popular astronomical body The Moon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
After reading Zappy's blog on this I was so confused as to how it was allowed o_o. Glad they got fired, well deserved in this case!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I think this thread only just proves to me that Willy Moon and Natalia Kills are just pretentious pieces of asshole trash. Everything they have done in the last day or two has given them such a bad rep for people I've never even heard of. Thank God they've been fired.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Am I the only person who finds this absolutely hilarious and thinks the contestant looks cocky as hell? Not that I'm defending those two - that outburst was absolutely unnecessary and pretty much objectively incorrect - but it's just funny how seriously people take the X-Factor and related shows and how self-satisfied a contestant must be to stand there literally laughing while getting absolutely torn apart on national TV.

Unfortunately though, the real winner here is Natalia Kills (which sounds like a shitty metalcore band name) - who probably relatively few of us had ever heard of and is now all over international news. With an outburst like that she clearly didn't value her role as an X-Factor "judge" and just wanted some quick publicity and that's exactly what she's got. If I didn't know better I'd say it was outright planned. Good game, Natalia Kills.

the "he's dressed better than your husband" retort was good though

Skip Class

Years
First came the shock, now I'm just amused with everyone just taking the piss out of this.

Not to mention:
11063427_903661886321690_7555483781050511637_n.jpg

Back