• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season

Years
latest ep..

I love the Aqours third years and was sad to hear of their plans for the future. Happy, but also sad since it reinforced the fact that they'll all be going their separate ways soon. Kinda surprised me though since I remembered Aqours debuted over two years ago (October 2015 iirc).. feels like things just began =(

Last edited:
Years
Well, now that's even worse.

Well that's just like you're opinion, man.

latest ep..

I love the Aqours third years and was sad to hear of their plans for the future. Happy, but also sad since it reinforced the fact that they'll all be going their separate ways soon. Kinda surprised me though since I remembered Aqours debuted over two years ago (October 2015 iirc).. feels like things just began =(

:( I hope we get at least another year of Aqours.

Catching up on these last 3 episodes has generally made me giddy inside but also very sad because there's just one episode left and I'm not ready for the final episode yet.

aqours move when?

Years
Now that we're nearing the final episode, does anyone have any closing thoughts?

I feel like Hanamaru has become nothing but comic relief in this season. All she does is eat and make jokes about Yoshiko. It's cute and she's adorable, but it's clear she has some insecurities still bottled up inside her that were never touched upon. There's more to her than food and pleasing the Hanamaru x Yoshiko fans...

Years
Now that we're nearing the final episode, does anyone have any closing thoughts?

I feel like Hanamaru has become nothing but comic relief in this season. All she does is eat and make jokes about Yoshiko. It's cute and she's adorable, but it's clear she has some insecurities still bottled up inside her that were never touched upon. There's more to her than food and pleasing the Hanamaru x Yoshiko fans...

I feel like they don't really know what to do with her or they think she got an adequate backstory in Season 1. Maybe even both.

... that or they forgot about her like Toriyama forgot about Launch in Dragon Ball.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah I assume it's because of S1 but eh =(

Aaaand Sunshine is now over. It was a good run. I was pretty bummed they showed almost nothing of the Love Live given how huge of an event it is. Very few views of the interior and absolutely nothing of the competition. No suspense at all. I know there were only 13 episodes for the season, but so much more could've been done. Also where is short hair Yoshiko!!

Years
Yeah I assume it's because of S1 but eh =(

Aaaand Sunshine is now over. It was a good run. I was pretty bummed they showed almost nothing of the Love Live given how huge of an event it is. Very few views of the interior and absolutely nothing of the competition. No suspense at all. I know there were only 13 episodes for the season, but so much more could've been done. Also where is short hair Yoshiko!!

At least we're getting a movie still, but that was all but a given anyway.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I really wanted them to show more of the Love Live rather than just bit pieces, but oh well. Aqours story isn't over, btw, they're getting a movie! I hope they do something different with it than what ended up happening in the original LL movie, though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I was quite surprised that Sunshine, compared to vanilla LL, played more on age trios rather than actual units.
I mean, we pretty much haven't seen any scenes where they would be CYaRon, Guilty Kiss or Azalea.
Vanilla LL had many episodes where girls split into units. In Sunshine? Literally nothing except for YoLily OTP.

Not that I mind, age trios were much cuter, it was just a bit surprising.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Finally got around to watching Sunshine's 2nd season.
Spoiler:

Despite my complaints, I enjoyed it. The songs (especially My Mai Tonight and Awaken the Power) were pretty memorable for me, and I liked the little references here and there. Can't wait for the movie ^^

Last edited:
Back