• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
name: Cecil Vargas

nickname: (none)

sex:male ♂

dorm:entei

appearance: look at my avatar↑

personality:Cecil is a shy type of person until you get to know him, he is good at socializing, but can't seem to build up the courage to start a conversation or reply to a stranger(especially girls). He loves the colors black and purple and he loves his ghost pokemon. His favorite food to eat is a plain and simple tuna sandwhich. His most treasured item is a flute passed down from his ancestors to him. it was originally used to calm the spirits who once roamed amongst the living.

history:Cecil grew up in the Jhoto region in a cottage resting on the peaceful plains of the Jhoto countryside. Cecil's family is very special because of the gifts they bear. They are a famoly of highly trained Mediums who have, for generations, been traveling the Jhoto region in search of people who need their help. Cecil on the other hand, disliked their "purpose" because of his traumatizing birth. he was born a healthy baby in their home. It was going perfectly fine until a demon of a man, jelous of the living, had decided to possess the baby in an attempt to murder the new born.He wanted to take the body as his own to one day end its life. His parents had to preform an exorcism to free him, but it failed.His parents mourned, asking for help from the dead, until a miracle happened, a wandering Haunter heard their cries from a distance and had to see if it was anyone worth spooking. to his suprise, the parents were crying for the loss of their first child. being a ghost pokemon, he saw that Cecil was possessed. He didn't feel too comfortable doing the right thing, but it was just born child, so he fought out the demon and revealed his precence to Cecil's parents. Cecil's parents were mediums, so they understood what happened. They asked Haunter to guard Cecil from further harm and guide him in the right direction. Haunter agreed to assist his new human friend and spent so much time with Cecil as he grew older. When Cecil turned 13, three years after his graduation of trainer school, he looked into joining the PTA, in hopes of maybe meeting people like him or even people who can befriend him. he worked as hard as he could and passed, making it into the Entei dorm.

Pokémon:
1.Haunter ♂ Lv.20
-shadow claw
-shadow ball
-hypnosis
-dream eater
-curse

Personality: Haunter has been Cecil's most trusted partner ever since Cecil was born. Haunter likes to help others, even if it feels unsatisfying for a ghost pokémon. Haunter is also a very quiet pokémon that doesn't really get outside unless the moon is full or if its a rainy day when there is no Sun. One last thing about Haunter is he can be very curious about the things he doesn't understand, so he tends to do alot just to grab a better understanding of thing that aren't even his business.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm currently working on a character / SU.
Just a quick question: I may have missed this in the post, but if I make a signup as a student, I don't have to be a trainer right?
I was thinking of making a SU with a character who wanted to become a researcher/professor and was wondering if that would fit in with the rest of the RP.
The character would be much less focused on battling which would be the major difference I suppose.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Somniac: Yyyyyeees. I suppose that could work. They'd probably be delegated straight to Raikou dorm, but that's not a big deal.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac: Yyyyyeees. I suppose that could work. They'd probably be delegated straight to Raikou dorm, but that's not a big deal.

Good to know, in that case I'll probably get something up within the next few days. Once I've finished finalizing the bio, doodling the character and so on. :]

Dawn

Years
@igotpokeballz: ...It's kind of on the border of acceptability on the grounds of length. Are you sure you want to go in with just this much? I might recommend a bit more details, but if you're set I suppose you'll be fine.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
name: Cecil Vargas

nickname: (none)

sex: male ♂

dorm: entei

appearance: look at my avatar↑

personality: Cecil is a shy person until you get to know him: he is good at socializing, but can't seem to build up the courage to start a conversation or reply to a stranger(especially girls). He loves the colors black and purple and he loves his ghost pokemon. His favorite food to eat is a plain and simple tuna sandwich. His most treasured item is a flute passed down from his ancestors to him (What would be a better statement is, "from generation to generation," as his ancestors didn't directly gave him the flute, I assume). It was originally used to calm the spirits who once roamed amongst the living. (Maybe add a bit more here. What does he like? What does he dislike? Does he has any other flaws aside from being shy, which is not really a flaw unless you can't speak at all in front of other people.)

history: Cecil grew up in the Johto region in a cottage resting on the peaceful plains of the Johto countryside. Cecil's family is very special because of the gifts they bear. They are a family of highly trained Mediums who have, for generations, been travelling the Johto region in search of people who need their help. Cecil, on the other hand, disliked their "purpose" because of his traumatizing birth. He was born a healthy baby in their home. It was going perfectly fine until a demon of a man (A man who was acted like demon or a demon? If you say a demon of a man, it seems like you're saying that he was a human), jealous of the living, had decided to possess the baby in an attempt to murder the new born.He wanted to take the body as his own to one day end its life. His parents had to preform an exorcism to free him, but it failed. His parents mourned, asking for help from the dead, until a miracle happened: a wandering Haunter heard their cries from a distance and had to see if it was anyone worth spooking. to his surprise, the parents were crying for the loss of their first child. Being a ghost pokemon, he saw that Cecil was possessed. He didn't feel too comfortable doing the right thing, but it was just newborn child, so he fought out the demon and revealed his presence to Cecil's parents. Cecil's parents were mediums, so they understood what happened. They asked Haunter to guard Cecil from further harm and guide him in the right direction. Haunter agreed to assist his new human friend and spent so much time with Cecil as he grew older. When Cecil turned 13, three years after his graduation from trainer school, he looked into joining the PTA, in hopes of maybe meeting people like him or even people who can befriend him. He worked as hard as he could and passed, making it into the Entei dorm.

Pokémon:
1.Haunter ♂ Lv.20
-shadow claw
-shadow ball
-hypnosis
-dream eater
-curse

Personality: Haunter has been Cecil's most trusted partner ever since Cecil was born. Haunter likes to help others, even if it feels unsatisfying for a ghost pokémon. Haunter is also a very quiet pokémon that doesn't really get outside unless the moon is full or if its a day where there is no sun. One last thing about Haunter is he can be very curious about the things he doesn't understand, so he tends to do a lot just to get a better understanding of thing that aren't even his business.

Bold: grammatical/spelling errors/editing
(Italics): comments

If he doesn't like the fact that he is a medium, why would he love ghost pokemon?

I'm not the GM, so my opinion doesn't matter, but these are just ways you can tidy up your SU. You have quite a bit of grammatical and spelling errors; try to use spell check in Microsoft Word or even Google Documents. You would have a lot less errors then.

igotpokeballz

Years
@michaela im sorry im on my 3ds. i can't use the computer right now so no, i cant use spelling check. and Cecil loves HIS ghost pkmn(Haunter) because Haunter saved him . :)
@PkMnTrainer Yellow yep im good. if you really want me to, i can always make some changes. such as his dislikes could be: pessimistic people, sour foods, hot weather, and bug pokemon.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@Lilizuki: I do have spell check on my browser. :P #GoogleChrome.

@igotpokeballz: Ah, that makes more sense. I hate typing on 3DS. >>;

By the way, there will be an impromptu lesson by Hei for random students. People in the Icy Plains will be ambushed, kidnapped, and taught a lesson as to how to survive in snowy conditions.

Cynthia will be there and face palming in the meanwhile.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Anyone wanna meet up with.Rafael he's on the beach outside of Oak Town.. Pm if interested

igotpokeballz

Years
@michaela its convenient though since it's perfect for social networking sites like Facebook, but it slightly lags on PC.

btw am I good to go? i've been waiting to be accepted :D

Dawn

Years
@igotpokeballz: Sure. Alright. You're good to go. ||3

Also, normal people surf on sunshine. Orrians surf on abomasnows.

(MacKenzie stopped surfing after it became cool, for the record.)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Whitney still needs some interaction, any takers? (And so help you Arceus if you mistake her for a boy)

Dawn

Years
There's a word for when multiple people are all asking if anyone wants to interact with them instead of trying to interact with eachother, Wolfy~ :P Just a thought, take the initiative. I'd offer, but I don't think 3 characters would be healthy for my muse right now.

I'm still recovering from that awful, horrible muse injury I suffered back then. |D

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I'm sorry to inconvenience everyone, but I will no longer be able to continue with the RP. Thanks for the fun and everything.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back