• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
It's not a joke to me!! It's very serious and so I'm keeping my eye out for big tippin' old men

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sorry to hear that, outfox D: Hope you can bounce back soon!

About grades, I got 1 A, 2 B's and a C. Looking at them now. I can't believe I passed History. That class was friggin hard man.

droomph

weeb
Years
History is pretty easy for me.

Just remember facts, and deal with the whole "be fair and democracy" thing. The only way you could make it hard (for me at least) is to add a whole lot of pointless outlines and notes that are due every day.

And speaking of which, I have 3 Bs, 1 A, 1 C, and a D. Damn I hate English.

also little bonus

73632_528501490515960_449055911_n.jpg

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Unexcused tardies!!!!! What were you doing!!! Getting high????

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Everything gets harder later in high school and college droomph. Even history. >_o

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
lmao oops the memories of me skipping in my grade 11 year

I only failed one course (Which I re-did in summer school and got an A and then got into the AP program) but still ugh that was a bad habit and I'm glad I fixed it.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Where'd you skip off to? It didn't matter how high I was (isn't that why they call it high school? ba dum tsh) I was going for that perfect attendance award at the end of the year. 8)

e: stop leaving everytime I post you jerks ;(

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I skip all the time in college! I've skipped days in high school but never individual classes, haha. No point to me.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I have never had the opportunity to skip (not that I would use said opportunity).

Most of my time is spent home ill, so my school-work is largely emailed to me.
A day home-ill makes it rather difficult to "skip", when the work is high-school levels of simplicity, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I couldn't skip class during high school because the staff take attendance seriously. If you are caught skipping, you are immediately sent to the office and face disciplinary action.

In college I did, especially during my first year. I only skipped the boring days and stayed through the important lectures.

Which form of history did you take? I believe I took History 121.

History 120.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I never skipped in High School because my school was super strict with stuff like that. In college, I have. I skip on day where I know nothing important is happening in the class, and I go to the important lectures. We have 3 days we can miss in the semester, and I always end up using all 3.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Psh college is easy street. Does sleeping through a course qualify as skipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back