• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
i dont know where you got that idea, but it sounds super mega great. i love it. wichu, you should consider it!!!

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Everyone look atthe starting screenshots. There's a Pokemon running beside the guy

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
The game looks very cool. If you make it, I can't wait to play it.

Wichu, can you please give me some tips? I'm trying to start a Pokemon game of my own, but I need some tips. Please help me out. Thanx.

Also, can you tell me how I can make banners like yours? Thanx.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
he's actually experiencing some difficulites wit some people right now that are tryin to work off his game and call it their own.

and if you need any help taking them down im here. no one should copy off of anothers hard work and call it their own

Waudby

This game will be played using the rmxp engine. It is a game made from scratch and not a hack of a rom.

There are plenty of ways to get yourself hated in this area and asking a question like that usually makes people dislike you or take you less serious.

On Topic:

Looking good, can't wait to see more from the game. A new screenshot or two wouldn't go a miss :P

Pokémonlegend222

Latias4Ever!
Years
oh, sorry for doing that question, I didn't see the first part of the topic.

hey Wichu, have you got any release date for this? And I'm also totally supporting this! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
oh, sorry for doing that question, I didn't see the first part of the topic.

hey Wichu, have you got any release date for this? And I'm also totally supporting this! :D
No, and any fangame who does set release dates are lying, because no one has even actually lived up to any one they've set.

sprugles555

L Spriter, Advanced RMXP User
Years
I'm not in the credits, I gave you an assortment of moves I was using for my game...
These included Grass cutter ect.
I'd like to see my name in the credz plz...
If thats not too much to ask :)

EDIT: If you need more help and Ideas for moves ect. PM me! My Fangame has over 620 new moves at the moment, And I feel I don't need all of them...

Last edited:

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Hey Wichu, Ive been following this for a while and would like to say your foing a bril job.

Questions:
Will there be an evol of Dunsparce?
What is the Pokemon in the title screen running along side the male character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back