• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your signature Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
What Pokemon seems to stand out at you as a whole? Whether you can't have a team without it,or that Pokemon relates to you in real life,what do you consider to be your signature Pokemon,and why?

I would say Snorlax is my signature Pokemon.Its big,friendly,and practically does nothing but eat and sleep,just like me. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm gonna move this to Pokemon General, since it isn't game specific.

Anyway...even though Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon, I think Petilil is more of my signature Pokemon. Everyone knows I love it, I think it's fierce, and I use it for usernames in many places. I use it in gen V games whenever possible as well, and I am small and cute just like Petilil. We go so well together! lol

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I'm going with Tropius and Hydreigon. I can't choose one, both are my favorite Pokemon. I don't know why I just fell deeply deeply in love with each of them when I first saw them xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Im gonna go with aggron, but not because im like him physically, (obviously), but because of their style, were both stubborn, prideful, and have a will of iron that wont let us give up until we cant fight anymore.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Torterra, of course!

He tanks really well, isn't affected by sandstorm, can take out fire-types with his STAB earthquake, and is just frikkin' epic in design.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I read the title and my mind just screamed "MEGANIUUUUUUUUM!"

But yes, Meganium is obv my signature Pokemon. It's more than just my favorite, it's the must have Pokemon for my team, even if it has a sucky level-up moveset (although it has improved in Gen V when I got a Meganium from trade), but I can still teach a variety of moves to the flower dino. <3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Watchog is my main companion in the Unova games. In a way I could say its my signature Pokemon, if its not with me I'm not happy.

It only applies to my Unova games:
What Pokemon seems to stand out at you as a whole? - Watchog primarily, there are also 2 more (Dewott and Mienshao)

Whether you can't have a team without it, or that Pokemon relates to you in real life,what do you consider to be your signature Pokemon,and why? It can't be out of my teams at all, for me its not a complete team if at least one Watchog (and one of the two I mentioned above) isn't on there. It's their weasel-type body that gets my attention, for Watchog/Miruhoggu its the eyes and the fur marking (every time I'm petting my mom's ferret I'm imagining petting a Watchog).

Years
Houndoom actually. However I have never ever used it in any of my games. And I will never ever use it. Houndoom has a special place within me and it stays there.

I like him because of his very strong appearance yet he seems a little shy to me, reserved to be more precisely. That is me. I'm never the center of attention, I'm reserved but when it has to I can stand my guard and more... Also he's dark. I'm not a dark person. But I know for some reason it just fits me to complete me. Houndoom are protective and loyal and that's exact as most of my friends and relatives describe me too.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Charizard (if you haven's guessed it already from visiting my Profile).

Charmander and its line have always had a special meaning to me beyond nostalgia. Raising a tiny frail Charmander (with all of its disadvantages early on) into a powerhouse Charizard in Pokemon Red played a pivotal role in shaping who I am today (along with other various staples of my childhood). It was a practical example for me as a little kid in teaching me that if I persevered and had that belief in myself, I could accomplish any goal, despite how many things might be going against me. For that, it will always have a special place in my heart.

Last edited:

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I would have to say Gardevoir in the Hoenn games. I just love it's elegance, and it's by far my favorite Psychic type.
Though, in the Unova games, my main companion was Reuniclus. Also one of my favorite Psychics.

Lugia's Shadow

Guardian of the Sea
Years
Hydreigon.
It's so menacing, and is by far my favourite Dark-type. Although Torterra is up there in the ranks too, as being one of my most reliable Pokemon during my in-game odysseys.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Lucario's my homie. He got me through my gen four/five adventures

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

tnfsf11

I'd say Azumarill, I choose a non-water starter just so I can have him in my team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back