• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What things do you want to change in Black/White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
Years
There should be some kind of Battle Frontier. Maybe not exactly like the one in Pokemon Emerald, but redone. Like when the Battle Tower showed up in Crystal and everyone spazzed over it. Something like that, different than the Frontier and the Tower but still something you can spend weeks and weeks trying to defeat.

I've still only got four symbols. :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Ok, I'm going to make a list now:

There is a lot of stuff they could improve:

"Spinda effect" eggs: all eggs have a random pattern of spots and colors. Almost no egg is the same.

Return of HM dive: Also, randomized dive areas with a fossile to be found there and rare pokemon. Also underwater caves like the Team Aqua cave, just as a natural cave where many secrets can be uncovered.

Just new pokemon in the regional dex: Rather make old pkmn available once you get nat. Dex.

Legendaries: only new legendaries available. Dont care about how many. Many legendaries: more choices for battle, which is a good thing. If you dont like legendaries, just Think of em' as normal pokemon with a cool ability, much like Wonderguard. Nothing force you to use them...

More trainer outfits: much like the Team rocket suit or pokeathlethon suit in SS/HG. So you could choose the outfit you like the most.

Less hm's: lets just remove Rock Smash, waterfall and Defog... Strength can be used for Puzzles, so thats just cool :)

Season changes: Some places in Isshu should change depending on season. Like, if its autumn, there would be more rain and some places water would rise so you could reach other places. If there where summer, the water would sink, sou you could find a hidden cave or something. Also, some pkmn that could only be found in the different seasons.

Much more sidequests: many quests that would reward you with rare pkmn if you complete them. This should be how you could Get the master ball (Sidequest right before legendaries appear) also, let Team ??? Keep doing their stuff after E4 is beaten, and you will have to beat them when you're Champion as well.

New box system: make it possible to quickly change your pkmn, and a sorting system.

New, bigger battlefrontier: I dunno what should be added in it, just make it.

More backstory to the legendaries: Face it, there will be tons of legendaries... Just give them more story.

A new 1HKO move: Yeah, it would be cool with a new one. Fire, electric or Dark maybe? Just because they would look badass.

Bug legendary: yes, you know that this gen will bring you one..

Fossil legendendary: one, big fossil, with pieces of it shattered around Isshu.

New weather: thunderstorm?

Last edited:

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
Years
Ok, I'm going to make a list now:

There is a lot of stuff they could improve:

"Spinda effect" eggs: all eggs have a random pattern of spots and colors. Almost no egg is the same.

Return of HM dive: Also, randomized dive areas with a fossile to be found there and rare pokemon. Also underwater caves like the Team Aqua cave, just as a natural cave where many secrets can be uncovered.

Just new pokemon in the regional dex: Rather make old pkmn available once you get nat. Dex.

Legendaries: only new legendaries available. Dont care about how many. Many legendaries: more choices for battle, which is a good thing. If you dont like legendaries, just Think of em' as normal pokemon with a cool ability, much like Wonderguard. Nothing force you to use them...

More trainer outfits: much like the Team rocket suit or pokeathlethon suit in SS/HG. So you could choose the outfit you like the most.

Less hm's: lets just remove Rock Smash, waterfall and Defog... Strength can be used for Puzzles, so thats just cool :)

Season changes: Some places in Isshu should change depending on season. Like, if its autumn, there would be more rain and some places water would rise so you could reach other places. If there where summer, the water would sink, sou you could find a hidden cave or something. Also, some pkmn that could only be found in the different seasons.

Much more sidequests: many quests that would reward you with rare pkmn if you complete them. This should be how you could Get the master ball (Sidequest right before legendaries appear) also, let Team ??? Keep doing their stuff after E4 is beaten, and you will have to beat them when you're Champion as well.

New box system: make it possible to quickly change your pkmn, and a sorting system.

New, bigger battlefrontier: I dunno what should be added in it, just make it.

More backstory to the legendaries: Face it, there will be tons of legendaries... Just give them more story.

A new 1HKO move: Yeah, it would be cool with a new one. Fire, electric or Dark maybe? Just because they would look badass.

Bug legendary: yes, you know that this gen will bring you one..

Fossil legendendary: one, big fossil, with pieces of it shattered around Isshu.

New weather: thunderstorm?

Very cool ideas, I would be happy if all of those were put to use.

They definitely have to expand the box, I usually organize my pokemon by number, from Bulbasaur and Arceus and add alt form at the end (Unown, Wormadam, Gastrodon) That leaves exactly 12 empty spaces.

Nothing with Seasons please. I dont want to have to wait until winter for a pokemon when i get the game in spring

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Well, season changes for locations then maybe, or maybe just random weather every day for some locations instead?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Likewise, though I have to merge Rock and Ground and Water and Ice, because I have one for Legendaries and one for the main teams I use... maybe I have too much time on my hands haha

ya same i have rock and ground together cos theyre practically the same thing as well as other types joined toghther and ive a box for sinnoh legends and one for all the rest and one specifically for the starters ha! i think we both have too much time on our hands!!

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
I dislike Triple Battles.
I want them to stop giving you Yes/No choices if you can only choose yes.
I want to join an evil gang. I don't want to be the hero.

Turnabout

bonk!
Years
Firstly, A MORE ELABORATE PLOT.
I'm pretty sick of your player character being such a huge mary-sue who magically fixes the world :I

Secondly, it may be wishful thinking but... I wish they'd scrap HMs.

And random weather, and not weather that effects battles, I just wanted to see a slight change in weather from time to time, like cloudy days, warm days, windy days etc It adds to the atmosphere :>

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
Years
Here is a few minor things.
First off, I'm not going to whine about how the starters suck, or any crap like that, because I like them. The only released Pokemon I don't like right now is the cover legend for pkmn Black. Besides, you can't change it. Deal with it.

-Have more than 8 HMs. Yes I know that there are 8 because of the gyms, but there should be some HMs that you can just use right off the back. Kind of like what they did with Flash.

-Have a fire attack HM that can burn debree including those trees you can't walk around ;)

-Have a total of 24 boxes, make it run faster, and allow me to transfer every pokemon in the box/row at the same time to another box.

-More rewards for contests, online play, and other mini games. Extra rewards include - Rare Pokemon prizes, TMs/HMs, and Rare items like the Lucky Egg.

-For a method of a fossil, you would need to scatter 5 pieces of something. Then you can take all the pieces to the fossil people, and they will say that each part represents a bone of a legend or something like that. Then when you get it, it will turn out to be skeleton Godzilla.

-Allow trainers and wild grass pokemon to get stronger as you go on. From rebattles to running through the grass. Increase the levels of the rematchs/grass in every area you've been by so and so levels.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
After all these posts, no one noticed this thread was revived after well over a month?
*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back