• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
SO CHAPTER 49 LEAKED omQ

Spoiler:

freaking out right now.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Episode 22 just showed how this series could be even more gruesome...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Episode 22 just showed how this series could be even more gruesome...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dammit :/ I got too curious and accidentally read Manga spoilers. Kill me now.

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Dammit :/ I got too curious and accidentally read Manga spoilers. Kill me now.

I never read the comments on anime streaming websites just because of that exact reason aha

Spoiler:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Episode 22 spoilers~

Spoiler:

Aaand spoilers for chapter 49 :3c

Spoiler:

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Oh, how I love SNK. The plot and everything, very amazing.
I've never watched a great anime like SNK. I've been planning
to read it on manga but I just wanna watch it instead. Pretty
sure there will be a new season since the whole story won't be finish
in just 25 episodes, the current episode (which is 23) is that I've
been also waiting for, In Japan it's fast a release.

Eulu

Counting Sheep
Years
So I got curious about the show from all of the Tumblr posts and started watching a couple episodes last Sunday to see what it was all about. I thought it was going to be some superrandomomg show with goofy giants running around everywhere, but I was sooo pleasantly surprised. I ended up watching all of the episodes in one day, and I love it. I haven't watched an anime series in maybe six or seven years, but by the third episode I was hooked. This show is so good like woah

And I also hate it.
Spoiler:

I'd read the manga, but I'm worried it'll ruin my anticipation for upcoming episodes if I already vaguely know what's going to happen next. :I

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
The season finale aired today.

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
And Female Titan arc is the last arc where something happens and is relatively fast progressing =D
As for the second season... we all know that it's gonna happen and seiyuus are totally into in but the production did not confirm anything yet.

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I...didn't really care for this anime, to be honest. I like the concept, I love the Titan designs - they're extremely disturbing even without the devouring humans aspect, and it's nice to see something creepy for a change - and there is more than enough intrigue in it to keep me interested. But it's intrigue born of lack of information, rather than tantalizing hints and real mystery. This anime had real issues with pacing, although with the manga still going, I can see why, so in part I can forgive it, but I have to ask - why did they make this anime now? Surely it would have been better to wait a year or so until more of the manga had been released, or until it had almost finished, so they can do a better job of adapting it into an anime?

I can't see myself really appreciating this anime until they release a second season and start pushing ahead with the plot, though. It felt like a whole lot of nothing a lot of the time to me and, as interested as I am to see where they're going to take it, I feel like I've wasted my time watching 25 episodes of filler and unresolved plot points that are going to take years to resolve, especially since a second season is just a fairly safe assumption at the moment, rather than a tangible reality.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I didn't even realise this episode was the finale. It felt very drawn out.

Spoiler:

Years
" Attack on Titan creator Hajime Isayama revealed that he aims to complete his manga in 20 book volumes. Isayama mentioned this during a discussion with fellow manga creator Hiroki Endo (All-Rounder Meguru, Eden - It's an Endless World!) thatEast Press published in the November issue of the martial arts magazine Gong Kakutogi on Monday.Isayama is a well-known fan of martial arts, and Endo's All-Rounder Meguru manga deals with the world of amateur mixed martial arts. Endo discussed the homage he made in the manga to a certain famous match, while Isayama talked about depicting fights in his own manga.Kodansha published the 11th volume of Attack on Titan in Japan last month, and the series has now sold over 20 million copies. Kodansha Comics is publishing the seventh volume in the United States this month.
"

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
" Attack on Titan creator Hajime Isayama revealed that he aims to complete his manga in 20 book volumes. Isayama mentioned this during a discussion with fellow manga creator Hiroki Endo (All-Rounder Meguru, Eden - It's an Endless World!) thatEast Press published in the November issue of the martial arts magazine Gong Kakutogi on Monday.Isayama is a well-known fan of martial arts, and Endo's All-Rounder Meguru manga deals with the world of amateur mixed martial arts. Endo discussed the homage he made in the manga to a certain famous match, while Isayama talked about depicting fights in his own manga.Kodansha published the 11th volume of Attack on Titan in Japan last month, and the series has now sold over 20 million copies. Kodansha Comics is publishing the seventh volume in the United States this month.
"
ANN link would be more efficient.

I didn't even realise this episode was the finale. It felt very drawn out.

Spoiler:
They did learn... in manga... anime beautifully cut the most important part of Female Titan arc just to make a illusion of ending.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
They did learn... in manga... anime beautifully cut the most important part of Female Titan arc just to make a illusion of ending. [/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

This is true. Literally the most important parts of the arc were cut out, since they were post-Annie's endgame, and thus it seemed like they learned nothing. However, Erwin did foreshadow to everything that they plan on doing next season and what they actually did learn/will soon learn with his line, "It's our turn to strike" or whatever he said. I don't remember now, ha. That said, I wasn't impressed with the finale, but it was done alright, save for the needless changes, and the reference to

Spoiler:

Years
I'm a little late to the party but hot damn!
I've just completed episode 13 of the anime. It has me hooked,
It is rare that a show captivates me. The last ones were Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gantz, and Avatar: The Last Air Bender. After 8 long years finally an awesome anime series has been created! It is flawless the way the story is put together, and how the characters interact with one another.
Now excuse me as I go look for the English song that played in episode 13.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Yay, another fan! Also, I can probably guess that the song was The Reluctant Heroes or DOA, if you search either of those on youtube with "shingeki no kyojin" attached, you'll get results. I'm pretty sure those are the two English songs within the soundtrack, and I've been listening to them too, they're pretty good/catchy, even if the lyrics are kind of off-sounding, haha. :3

Years
Where does the manga pick up?
I was excited to watch humans destroy the titans. The force those monsters have is incredible.
Spoiler:

Back