• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Sorry, I miss this question (actually I misunderstand):
Finally got to rank 9 and got my stones! :D Another question though. Vaporeon knows surf. I know it isn't considered an HM anymore but it still says it can be used out of battle. I can't seem to figure out how though. And thanks for replying before by the way!
Yes, the description is wrong. Anyway, to "surf" you need the Lanch item that can be bought at Rarity Shop.

not that it matters to much but struggle doesn't do the 1/4 recoil damage that it is suppose to do
Thank you for the bug report!

Hey guys, wondering how you get into the room in the tunnel with rocks in front?
This is only a background detail. To show to player that the tunnel has an entrace.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2020
Help

Hi I just hit rank 17, I was reading somewhere on this forum that some 'blonde' guy was supposed to appear in town and give you some info on the legendaries or something, I cannot find him....please help if you can

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Hi I just hit rank 17, I was reading somewhere on this forum that some 'blonde' guy was supposed to appear in town and give you some info on the legendaries or something, I cannot find him....please help if you can
Wow! How much game time you have? I attached the guy sprite in this post.

Attachments

• blond guy sprite.png
    blond guy sprite.png
    483 bytes · Views: 284
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2020
About 23 hours, also thanks so much for the help

Ok, i'm about to rage quit, i'm starting to think this guy does not exist. Any tips on where he us hiding?

My god, I found the guy........how could i be so stupid DAMN YOU FLOOR 6!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I played this version for almost 2 weeks straight already. Such a cool version. All pokemons, all moves, almost all items. Good work!

Though I hope there will be updates because there are some errors in it. Some that I managed to encounter:

me first - nothing happened
round - 00pp
echoed voice - base power should increased every turn, but tweaked to lowering Sp Def
odour sleuth, mean look, foresight - always misses
brine - no extra effects after the hp below 1/2
luck incense - sometimes no increase on money gained

additions:

roost - flying type should be gone right after the usage
toxic spike - there is no poison effect
dawn stone - cannot identify Snorunt gender so hard to evolve to Froslass

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Protector

i need a map of the ocean stage........ or tell me where the exit portal is cause ive been wandering around in the water for 2 days (real time) and i cant get out.......i have grown my team about 6 levels each off of this stage and ive saved while in the stage so im stuck.......... cant find the entrance or the exit........... before getting lost ive explored left, right, up, and down from the entrance and i cant seem to find the exit portal.......... i thought there might be some secret like diving by the land masses but the hm's dont work like the traditional pokemon games......... a map would be greatly appreciated cause my entire team is in the high 80's (level wise) and im trying to get to rank 16 so i can begin the legendary hunt........... im at rank 15A now and im stuck in the ocean stage......... PLEASE HELP...... I NEED A PIC OF THE ENTIRE OCEAN STAGE!!!!!!!

--MY TEAM--
Raichu Lv. 88
Charizard Lv. 89
Samurott Lv. 88
Tyranitar Lv. 87
Gothitelle Lv. 89
Flygon Lv.88

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I played this version for almost 2 weeks straight already. Such a cool version. All pokemons, all moves, almost all items. Good work!

Though I hope there will be updates because there are some errors in it. Some that I managed to encounter:

round - 00pp
echoed voice - base power should increased every turn, but tweaked to lowering Sp Def

additions:

Like I said on the Read me, some new generation 4/5 move effects works differently because this game haven't any gen 4/5 new move effects (yet).

Thank you for the items bug report.

i need a map of the ocean stage........ or tell me where the exit portal is cause ive been wandering around in the water for 2 days (real time) and i cant get out.......i have grown my team about 6 levels each off of this stage and ive saved while in the stage so im stuck.......... cant find the entrance or the exit........... before getting lost ive explored left, right, up, and down from the entrance and i cant seem to find the exit portal.......... i thought there might be some secret like diving by the land masses but the hm's dont work like the traditional pokemon games......... a map would be greatly appreciated cause my entire team is in the high 80's (level wise) and im trying to get to rank 16 so i can begin the legendary hunt........... im at rank 15A now and im stuck in the ocean stage......... PLEASE HELP...... I NEED A PIC OF THE ENTIRE OCEAN STAGE!!!!!!!

--MY TEAM--
Raichu Lv. 88
Charizard Lv. 89
Samurott Lv. 88
Tyranitar Lv. 87
Gothitelle Lv. 89
Flygon Lv.88
A way to escape from Sea map: Go to the right top corner and picks the Escape Rope like in the screen attached. Only works if you are in the same position as the screen attached. The Sea is too large to take a single screenshot (even from the RPG Maker program), and even if I merge some screenshots, the scale become low.

I make the mistake of putting the entrace in the map center, so some people became lost in this map. In future I think in putting more Escape Ropes in this area.

Anyway, nice team!

Attachments

• escaperopeinsea.png
    escaperopeinsea.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
thanks....... i finally got out.......... after ALOT of surfing around, but just enlighten me.......where is the second portal in the ocean stage?

SOMEBODY POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE!!!!!!!! I CANT FIND THE SECOND PORTAL AT ALL!!!!!!! This map shouldve had miniature islands in it similar to the whirl islands in Gold/Silver......... or some sort of traversable land masses...... small ones, maybe underground caverns or something like that........ the ocean stage would be my only complaint about this game........ other than that i would rather play this one than an actual Nintendo release....... the real pokemon games are far too short with simple storylines (rival, gym leaders, an evil group set on world domination, elite 4, champion, the end)

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today

round - 00pp

additions:

Here the Luck Incense and Dawn Stone are working fine. Note that in Island the Luck Incense gives less money than Amulet Coin.

thanks....... i finally got out.......... after ALOT of surfing around, but just enlighten me.......where is the second portal in the ocean stage?

SOMEBODY POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE!!!!!!!! I CANT FIND THE SECOND PORTAL AT ALL!!!!!!! This map shouldve had miniature islands in it similar to the whirl islands in Gold/Silver......... or some sort of traversable land masses...... small ones, maybe underground caverns or something like that........ the ocean stage would be my only complaint about this game........ other than that i would rather play this one than an actual Nintendo release....... the real pokemon games are far too short with simple storylines (rival, gym leaders, an evil group set on world domination, elite 4, champion, the end)
A little tip about the second portal in the Sea:

Spoiler:

Thanks for the suggestions. Like I said, my big mistake was putting the entrace at center and almost none Escape Ropes. Remember that finding any second portal and even going in the areas are optional. Some (few) players managed to find the second portal without any help.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
my Hall of Fame team:

Charizard
Raichu
Garchomp
Samurott
Tyranitar
Hydreigon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
For the nest version can you make more faster the text messages? I think that they are slow and I choose fast text in the options...

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Seeing Hall of Fame entries is nice! =D

For the nest version can you make more faster the text messages? I think that they are slow and I choose fast text in the options...
I almost put a "Very Fast" option on 1.1 but ended up leaving for the 1.2 series.

Too easy, I beat this in one day... Also whats up with buying mew? I mean really everyone's looking for mew on the island and it's sitting in pokemon shop.
One day? Wow! This is really possible without cheating?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
i think if whoever make a walkthrough out of this (with pictures and all), it will be much cooler than the main game's walkthrough book. thanks for a fresh and working idea of a pokemon game.

current team ( 11B )
Gengar Lvl 55
Infernape Lvl 54
Kingdra Lvl 54
Togekiss Lvl 50
Electrivire Lvl 55
Lucario Lvl 54

Back