• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lion and tiger. What do you prefer?

Who do you prefer? Lion or tiger.

• Lion

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Tiger

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • I like both!

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • I dislike them!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I like the tiger better.I like them both but I have always liked the tiger more.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I agree with Zapchu.I like white tigers the best.Always have,always will.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Eh, Tigers I like the most, I don't really have a reason, but Lions are cool to!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Lion. They used to be my favorite animals, but now, Wolves are teh best! XD But plus, my school's mascot is the "Tiger" so I am sick of those overgrown housecats. XD

~Kelsey

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
Ooo this is a tough one, I like them both, but I think I prefer tigers, they are just a little bit cooler IMO.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My cat pawns them all! o.o But... yeah... Out of them, I like them both the same. They're equally as cool, and since they can both rip you to shreds, I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of either of them. So, I'll make both of them happy by voting for both XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I like Lions more then tigers, I really don't have a reason why I just like them more, but since those are the 2 most famous "big cats", and its hard to have a fault against either.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
TIGERS! digi likes tigers...they shoulda put tigers in lion king XD

Back